Sailor Moon NG

Tomoko smiled. "It's good to meet you, Chibiusa. And yes, "changing" would be a good idea. We can get the rest of the introductions done once we've found a good place to talk." He held his arm up, and the clothes he had been wearing dispersed into yellow ribbons, gathering around his finger, forming a ring. He was now back to his usual self, which he didn't like, but he had other things to think about at the moment.

Sakura also wanted to change out of her senshi outfit, but didn't know how. Then, all of a sudden it poofed away in a green light. Apparently, the only thing needed was to want it undone. For now she decided to keep quiet and just follow the others, since as this other senshi had said, they could talk more later.

"Ooh, tea and cakes sound great!" With an expression of cheerful anticipation on her face, Koishi changed out of her uniform without really knowing how. "I think I'm gonna get a piece of strawberry shortcake! Or perhaps gateu au chocolat... Ah, and a cup of Oolong sounds great right now." Even though she knew the real reason why they were going to the café, Koishi didn't see any reason as to why they couldn't get some sweets while they were there. Besides, this 'Tomoko' person promised them tea and cakes, so he better pay up.

While tugging at her skirt with a slightly embarrassed expression, Umi averted her eyes from the boy in front of them. This length really was too short for her to be comfortable, especially around people she had just met... But, as the transformation came undone, she gained a bit more confidence. She looked at Chibiusa and smiled. She was already getting more confident as a leader, an with a bit more time she would surely turn out to be a natural, which gave Umi a sense of warm reassurance.

Reactions: Adore Delano
Chibuisa smiled and with that she was back to her normal clothes. "Oh.. How.. did that happen.." She said looking down. "Oh well, I suppose introductions are in order.. Tomoko.. These are my friends and the other sailors, My pleasure to introduce to you Koishi, Umi, Ryoko, Sakura, and Hisako." She said pointing to every girl. She giggled happily at Koishi "Tea does sound wonderful right now.. maybe a small cake, something light of course.." She said with a smile.
~~
Katsu picked now to come out of the shadows and joined Tomoko. "Hello ladies, I am Sailor Aries, But uh you can call me Katsu. I'm also a member of the resistance, with Tomoko here." He said, his eyes glanced over every girl and rested on Ryoko. Her fiery look made his heart race. "I'd love to accompany you girls to the cafe', though not as protection because you don't need any protection from what I can see" He said with a smile.

Tomoko nodded at looked at each of the girls. "It is lovely to meet each and every one of you, but like I said, we really shouldn't be engaged in small talk out in the open like this. Follow me, we'll..." Just then, Katsu appeared. "Ah, you were watching?" He noticed the languishing stare he gave Ryoko, but didn't pay it any mind. She was probably way out of his league, anyway "We should get going. Follow me." He led the girls, closely followed by Katsu, out from the alley. When they turned a corner, they suddenly bumped into Yuuichi and Kaoru. "Yuu? Kaoru? You were following as well? Ah, but we really can't dawdle any longer. Let's just get to the café and we can settle things there." He picked up the pace, pushing the two troublemakers along the now rather massive group of people. Even if they were out of costume, they would certainly draw a lot of attention. When they reached the café he had a look around, made sure no one was following them, and then entered. "Send a tray down, will you? Our guests would like to sample some sweets." he quickly whispered to one of the waitresses. Then he led them through a secret passageway, right down to the resistance HQ. They reached a room with a table and some chairs, where Tomoko stopped. "Your refreshments will come down in a minute. Now, if you'd excuse me for a moment, I'm going to go fetch leader. He would probably like to have a word or to with you." And with that, Tomoko scurried away to tell Ryu the big news.

Yuuichi looked at the guy, and shrugged. "If you say so." He spoke. The Queen of Mars didn't really say much for a boy who was born shortly before the supposed Queens were killed. All he had known was the Resistance, and stories of how things 'used to be better'. But so far, it was nothing more than a story they were fighting for. And not something the young boy would partake in.
When Kaoru got all 'you have to be careful it could be dangerous' on him, Yuu shoved his hands deep into his pockets and stood there, looking at his friend. "They're rocks now, they can't do anything without the dark energy in them. Dark energy can't enter the Catacombs so I'm safe." Of course there were a lot of holes in his thinking, but at least he had a point about no dark energy down in the Catacombs.
Not exactly having expected anyone to come up behind him, Yuu was startled when Tomoko, Katsu and the whole group of girls came walking around the corner and greeted them. Great, well at least they would be heading back now. So off he went, speeding like a frigging bullet towards their destination. Just because he was heading the same direction, didn't mean he was going to wait and walk with a bunch of slowpoke girls.

Entirely involuntary the youngest of the girls powered down as some of the others chose to change back. The fighting was over, but so was her strength. She slumped down on her knees, vision blurry. "Sorry girls, I... need a... moment." Hisako really needed to sleep right now. She knew she couldn't, but oh how she wished to close her eyes. One of her more usual rapid fires of coughs and wheezes followed soon after she had spoken.

So they were going to follow this guy to the cafe, good. Saved having to search and ask for directions, though she would be on her guard. She figured she would be able to trust a zodiac, but for all she knew, one of the zodiac senshi that Pluto had told them to find, could have been working for the opposing side. The rest seemed at ease, so she decided it would be her task as the oldest to look out for the girls, keep an eye out for danger. None of them would blindly enter a dangerous scenario, but it didn't hurt to have someone be on a specific lookout.
"I've got you." Ryoko said to Hisako, powering down to walk as a normal girl. Ryoko leaned down and picked up the frail girl. She wasn't the strongest out of the group, physically speaking, but strong enough to be able to lift the petite girl to their destination. Granted, this was figuring they wouldn't have to walk for an hour.
Luckily, they didn't. Soon enough they had managed to reach the Cafe and entered.
"Thank you." Hisako said as they entered the building. Ryoko could feel how the younger one twisted slightly, indicating she wanted to walk on her own again.
"Alright, but I'm serious about getting you a wheelchair for when you break down again." She had threatened about that before back at their temporary home, but had let it slide soon after.
The group had picked up three other people along the way that Ryoko wasn't familiar with, a kid of 10 or 12 or so that bounded off soon after, and two guys approximately their age, one of which had introduced himself as a fellow senshi, the one of Aries. Aries, that meant he was fire too. Well wasn't that convenient. Very briefly she had wanted to ask if he was able to read fires, but figuring he wasn't exactly a shinto priest, she kept it to herself.

As the girls had been discretely lead out to the back area of the cafe, and then down through a hatch that opened up to a staircase leading to the Catacombs, they had been careful to make sure no one was following or paying attention. Great thing about having a secret lair right under a cafe was that it was normal for people to be walking in and out all day, bad thing was, others came in too. Making it an exclusive thing wouldn't have been a good idea, so they just had to be cautious.

Down below the tunnels were brightly lit and barely gave off the idea like they were in a place that had clearly never seen the light of day. Save for the fact that the walls were made of solid stone, carved out into a tunnel shape, and wooden beams every other length to support the ceiling. The tunnels were 2m high, about the same as a normal door, and just wide enough for two people to pass by with ease. Three and you'd have to squish. Left and right there were openings, some open and leading to other hallways, or larger rooms, while others were closed off with curtains.

Before Tomoko could even go and look for their esteemed leader, Ryu Tsukino came walking down the hall at a fast pace. "Quick, in here." He said, leading to a different room where a curtain was hanging in front.
Ushering the girls in he entered last and padded Tomoko on the back. "Thank you my friend, for bringing them here. Would you mind please standing guard outside this room?" His voice was deep, matured well beyond his age, just as his appearance. Leading the rebellion was nothing short of a war that was constantly being fought, and it took a toll on a man.
"My cousin, I am glad to see you, though I would have wished it was under different circumstances." Ryu spoke to Chibiusa. Even though he hadn't seen her for a long time, the pigtails and pink hair kind of gave away to him who she was.
"I am Ryu Tsukino, Small Lady's cousin and nephew to the late Queen Serenity. Sailor Pluto informed me just now of your coming." The man confessed. "We must be of absolute care of who we talk to and who we don't, or who hears our conversations." He looked at the individual faces. "If word gets around that the Princesses have returned, attempts will be made to take your lives. We can not have that happen. So I must stress this to you, do not, under any circumstance, share with anyone that you are a Senshi, or even your heritage. Although I trust most of my men, I will not wager all of them will not falter under pressure, or double cross us for the sake of a meal."
Ryu paused as cakes were brought to the room and placed on the table for the girls. Once the waitress had left, he turned to the girls again.
"The palace is off limits, so you are to stay here, you will be given a room to sleep in, and food to eat, but we can not have you stay here for free or questions will be asked. Everyone here pitches in in any way they can, and so must you. As you know, our front is a cafe, and it must be run at all times. We are short on staff, so I'm asking you girls to take up responsibility for waiting tables, or standing behind the bar."
He continued on explaining the details of their work, what it would entail. There would be a team of four in the morning till afternoon, four in the late afternoon till evening. They would be able to choose for themselves when they worked, as long as it was done and they kept to a roster once they figured out if they wanted day, or night shift.
During the day the cafe mainly catered to warm or cold drinks, cakes and sweets, while in the evening the cafe would become more of a club like setting catering alcoholic beverages primarily as opposed to the daytime coffee.
There was a uniform involved, simple above knee length puff skirt with white lace trim along the edges, fitted top with white puff sleeves and square neckline, topped with a white apron that had a pouch for a notebook and pen. Matching one inch heeled shoes with a strap over the top and socks could be worn at any length desired.
The colors, aside from the white, were blue, yellow, pink, red, green, purple, teal, and aqua.
He had inquired about the two missing girls, and was soon made aware that Neptune and Uranus weren't part of the team anymore. Though the news saddened him, he didn't make it known. The last he informed them was that they would have to pair up as they would have to sleep in duos, each room holding two beds, and they didn't have the luxury to pass out a personal room for each of them.

Koishi was busy stuffing her face with the cakes that had just been brought down, but she still listened very intently to Ryu. Some sugary sweetness was just what she needed to pick her energy levels up again. "I'll sleep with Rini! She'll, uh, need someone vigilant like me to keep an eye on her..." She said, trying to cover up the fact that they were going to have slumber parties every night from here on out. "As for work, I really don't mind either of the shifts. Those uniforms are super cute, though!"

Umi listened quietly to Ryu as he spoke, making sure to get all the details down correctly.
"I don't mind when it comes to sleeping arrangements. But, if I may say so, I think we should divide it so that the younger ones take the early shifts and the older ones take the late shift to as much of an extent as possible. Partially because of the alcohol involved, and especially Hisako shouldn't work late."

Reactions: Adore Delano
Tomoko was at first surprised to see that Ryu had already heard of the news, but then again it's the leader of the resistance we're talking about. He has a way of knowing everything worth knowing. Tomoko bowed, and then proceeded to do as he was told.

Sakura was admiring an especially beautiful apple tart with an intricate lattice work design on the top crust, but she was still listening to Ryu. "Don't worry, we won't say a thing. Umi, I agree with you when it comes to the shifts. Since we are sort of on the middle of the scale age-wise, I volunteer to take the evening shift. We need someone to take care of any rowdy customers, won't we?" She said and flexed a muscle. "Back to sleeping arrangements, if we've got Rini and Koishi in one room, and I think the eldest should keep an eye on the youngest, that leaves you and me, Umi. Which I don't mind." Sakura had intended to sleep with Umi in the first place, because that way she could be getting some free lessons in lady behavior.

Ryoko cleared her throat.
"I don't mind sitting in with Hisako, but I'll be up till the late shift, and Hisako I would definitely hope takes to getting up for the early shift to save her strength, meaning it wouldn't be smart to have us in one room, same goes for more of you who are split up in terms of shifts."
As fun as getting together was in a room, there were other practicalities that had to be thought of. "And I'm more inclined to put myself or ask of Sakura to partner with you or Chibiusa, since I can bet you you two will otherwise never get any sleep and be useless the next day." A tad harsh perhaps, but in the end, a sleepy leader was not a good leader in the field.

Hisako simply raised her hand to speak, knowing she wouldn't really have the strength of voice to call out above the rest at the moment. Even though she had already made up her own mind about taking the early shift, she was grateful that the others at least agreed to it too. In the morning she would have all her strength, but if she were to have to do other activities during the day, there was no telling if she would have had enough strength to participate in the evening shift, so from health perspective and chances of actually being able to do her job, the morning and afternoon shift sounded like the best option. "I don't mind who pairs up with who in the rooms, but I am definitely going to take the morning shift." She pitched in softly when it was quiet enough for her to get her voice in between. But she did agree with Ryoko when it came to pairing day shifts with day shifts in a room, and night shifts with night shifts, so no one would disturb the other's rest.

Chibuisa eyes widen as she was taken though the cafe and underground. The headquarters was beautiful for a secret society that is. Rini respectfully bowed at the sight of her cousin. "Ryu, my dear cousin, thank you I as well wish we could have seen each other on different circumstances." She said, a certain elegance in the way she stood and spoke. The last time Chibusa had seen her dear cousin she was only a child, this time she was the leader of the sailor princesses. She sat politely and fought of the urge to pig out on the delicious looking cakes that were brought to them. Concentrating on the words her cousin spoke she sampled her pumpkin muffin, delighted at its taste. "I agree, we are very grateful that you have taken us in Ryu, pulling our weight is only fair. I believe Hisako is way to young for the night shift. Ryoko, as the oldest I agree that you should take the night gift. As for the rest of us we can discuss that in a minute." She said as she flashed a smile to the rest of her friends. She grasped Koishi's hand and nodded her head furiously. "Koishi and I will share a room!!" She said happily. "I agree, the uniforms are super cute! I'll take pink!!" She said with a delighted smile that suddenly faltered when Ryoko spoke that the girls shouldn't share a room. "That's not fair.. " She began with an almost whining tone before she stopped suddenly. No do not seem childish Rini.. She thought. "I suppose.. but Koishi and I are always roommates.. Not that I have anything against you guys, I love you guys!" She said as she looked down and ate the rest of her muffin quickly. "Ryu? Is there a place that perhaps the girls and I can practice using our powers? As you probably figured our we are a bit clueless on our transformations and powers.." She began "We need to work on that.." She said as she looked at the pen in her hand.
_____
Katsu smiled as he walked the girls to the underground tunnels and stood outside the door with Tomoko. "Can you believe this.. The Princesses are alive.. they are here.. Maybe this is a sign Tomoko.. Maybe the tides will turn in our favor now.." He said letting his mind wander to a happier Crystal Tokyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio had been listening to the two males voices as they conversed for the last few minutes and had been wondering when would be a good time to jump in. They were talking about things that Akio did not understand but as he pressed his back harder against the jagged rocks of the wall behind him, he mentally took note of every detail. It wasn't difficult and the skill of remembrance seemed to run in the family, especially since his grandmother and father had been so skilled at it too. "Grandmother." Akio thought, a beautiful flash of his grandmother appearing within the walls of his mind. There had been a number of different times in which Akio had wished his grandmother and parents were here to guide him. He had been so lost after their... he couldn't bring himself to think the word. Death was so permanent, so infinite in the emotions it rippled through those it affected. Akio closed his eyes for a second and willed the thoughts to leave him be, just for today - the thoughts of his parents and grandmother were always followed by... "Sayer." That was all it took, a single name to cause Akio to lose all control. He could feel the emanating pulse originating from the ring, snaking through his veins and consuming every cell within his body. It was like a small spark that lie at the base of a mountain of dynamite, igniting every single part of him.

He had spotted the rings of the other two men during their entrance but had held off on revealing himself. He was unsure whether or not the rings were a sign of allegiance or rivals. It had changed him, the ring. Enveloped him in a light that changed him completely - his appearance, his clothing, everything about it was different after Akio grabbed that ring. Though whilst imbuing him with magnificent power, it also made him feel as helpless as a small child. Granting him the power to defeat that youma yet taking away the one thing that gave him strength as a mortal. Sayer. He had been everything to Akio, his rock, his friend, his-- "I should have said something sooner." He thought, cursing himself for not stating his feelings sooner. If there was one thing that this world had taught Akio, it was to never get close to anybody. People left, either voluntarily or against their will, but they always left.

The voices once again began and demanded Akio's attention, gifting him with a much needed distraction. "It's now or never." Akio thought, urging his body to obey. He wanted to know what the ring did entirely and why it came to him. Surely there was a reason that something so brilliant would take away the last moment he could have had with Sayer. Was it something that required a sacrifice to obtain? Did he need to lose Sayer in order to be deemed worthy? Or was it merely a coincidence, something the universe orchestrated to establish command, to show mortals that no matter what, the universe was always in control.

When it sounded as if the men might part ways, Akio stepped out. "Wait, please. My name is Akio. I'm--" He paused, considering if this was really what he wanted. Then without a second thought, Akio held up his hand to show his own ring. "I am one of you... And when I'm not Akio Catanabe, I go by... Sailor Capricorn."

Tomoko nodded slowly as Katsu spoke in relief. "Yes, that may be true, but we mustn't let our guards down. We may have gained a considerable amount of power, but as far as we know, they could have done the same. I have to say though, simply having the royals back home... It feels like a weight has been lifted off my heart." Just then, another boy walked up to them, introducing himself--as a sailor senshi. Tomoko looked at his ring, shocked. "Yes, Akio Catanabe... I recognize you. You've been here for a while, haven't you? But I never knew you were... Did you get it recently?"

Sakura laughed as Ryoko half-scolded the energetic girls.
"Oh, come on, let them have their fun. God knows we need every little opportunity at happiness we can get, especially under these circumstances..." She meant it mostly as a joke at first, but suddenly realized the seriousness of her statement.

Akio's curiosity peaked as the boy said he'd recognized him. Akio had watched people as they went about their daily business but had never discerned any capable of what the Zodiac Scouts could do - then again, Akio hadn't remembered ever seeing Tomoko. Akio sighed before nodding. "Yes, very recently." Akio toyed with the ring on his right index finger before holding it up. "I have only transformed once, I wouldn't even know how to do it again. Sometimes I feel as though there is a power within me, yearning to be released, but I just... I don't know, and I'm unsure as to whether or not I want it. What about you? Do you? Embrace your power I mean."

"Ah, I recognize that feeling. It was like that for me in the beginning as well, not knowing what to do with my powers and just sporadically transforming, not knowing how. Luckily there's a trick to controlling it. All you have to do is concentrate, call out your sign, which in you case is Capricorn, and then say 'power activate'. Like this." Tomoko raised his arm, making his ring sign a bright yellow. "Libra Power, Activate!" the light from the ring burst into several golden ribbons, undulating around Tomoko's body. Where the ribbons wrapped around, a piece of clothing different from his usual appeared, until he was in full costume. "Now, as for that other part... That's a tad bit more difficult. You see, no one can force you to use your powers, since they are a gift given to you and you alone, and that should never be taken for granted. I believe that I was given these powers in order to aide the resistance, so that the world may become what it once was, but you may have entirely different reasons. It's up to you to figure that out."

"Phew...." Wearing a navy blue tank top and exercise pants, Lief lets out a deep breathe as he dries his sweat-drenched hair with a small towel. "That was a good workout." He says to himself as he walks through the tunnels. He was glad that he trained today. Not a week's passed since he got his power and as expected, he gets exhausted very easily using it. Not only does his power drain his energy, but his own power in particular is a little difficult to master. During use, the wind makes his body looks as if it's shifted in one position to confuse the enemy and because of that, he needed a partner to train. But because of the lack of experience he has with his skill, he gets banged up pretty badly. Save for the fresh bruises that he got today, the ones from his last training day still ached. Guess I just need to learn how to dodge better. He thought to himself, smiling warily. My opponent's not going to go easy on me because I can't dodge.

Coming out of the passageway that he was in, he was about to enter the hall towards his room when he saw a burst of light from the opposite direction. "...?" Curious, he moved towards the source of it. It was Tomoko who was in his transformation form. He seemed to be talking to Akio Catanabe, a man that Lief had seen around the halls a few times. It was important for Lief to know everything, so he had always tried to know the names of others in the Resistence, even if he never had the chance to actually talk to any of them. He also noticed that Katsu was there as well. They all stood in front of a door as if they were guarding it. Something's up, although I'm not sure what. He thought, getting more curious by the second. Turning away from the other passageway, Leif approached them. There were some things that he wanted to talk to Katsu and Tomoko about anyways. "Nice costume, Tomoko." He says as he reaches them. Folding his arms, his eyes flick from one face to another before eyeing the door. "What's going on?" He asks in friendly manner, the towel in his hair falling onto his shoulders as he folds his arms.

Kaoru didn't really know if Yuu's reasoning made sense to him, but he also knew that one Yuu set his mind on something he wouldn't budge. Then Tomoko and the girls came around the corner, and Yuu sprinted ahead. "Hey, wait up!" He called out, running after him. "A lot of things seem to be going down right now... And I like it! I don't think I've been this excited in a while." Kaoru said with a big smile as he caught up.

Koishi looked at Ryoko with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah, like Sakura said! We need all the fun we can have, to take our minds off the seriousness just for a second... Pleeeasepleasepleaseplease let us sleep in the same room!"

Umi looked at the overly excited Koishi and laughed a little.
"Well, I'm completely fine with us sharing rooms, Sakura. I'm thinking Hisako, Koishi and Chibiusa should take the morning shift, even though I'm honestly a bit worried how that'll effect the work morale of those two, and to even things out I'll take the evening shift for now. Of course, you make a valid point about the sleeping situation, Ryoko."

Ryoko pinched the brim of her nose. "Fine, how about this, Chibiusa and Koishi you can work together. If you can prove you're perfectly capable of being able to do your work without getting in too much trouble, rooms can be switched so you'd be in the same room. Though I think waking up for a morning shift will be a problem for you two regardless. But I'm more concerned about my other matter. Day and night shifts sleeping in the same room." Getting back to the issue that she found more important than the Small Lady's sleepless nights. That at least would have been her own doing otherwise.

Ryu shook his head. "I'm sorry cousin, but I can't allow you girls to train here. Not in senshi form. You're welcome to train in civilian form, but we can't risk it that someone sees your identities and leaks it on to those who shouldn't know." He stepped away from the table
"I must go now, Tomoko will be able to show you to your rooms, whenever you're finished figuring out who sleeps where. Feel free to explore the halls, but don't venture off too far, the tunnels are a maze and some aren't very reliable anymore." He bowed stiffly and made his way out of the room.
"Tomoko, Akio, Katsu, Leif, good to see you all." He briefly looked at the faces as he addressed them. "Is there some secret meeting that I wasn't invited for?" He asked half joking before turning to Tomoko. "Tomoko, could you please escort our guests to the sleeping halls. Thank you." With that he went off to his next destination.

Chibiusa gave the oldest girl the puppy dog eyes as well as the two girls pleaded with her. "Please oh pleasssseee! We will get to bed! I promise! I'm the leader, I won't let you guys down I promiseeee!!" Chibiusa said with Koishi. "We can handle the morning shift with Hisako! Plus as the leader I wanna look out for her. Koishi and I work great together!" She said with a hopeful smile. She sighed when Ryoko talked and she grumbled slightly. "Okay.. Fine.." She said with a look of a sad puppy. Sure she was the leader but shouldn't she get to pick her own room? "Of course cousin I understand" She said and stood up, bowing to her cousin she watched him walk out and turned to the others. "Well guys.. Ready?" She asked as she started out into the hall to find Tomoko was it?
~~
Katu remained quiet as he watched Akio and then his attention was turned to Tomoko as he powered up into Sailor Libra. "I embrace my power, because I have something worth fighting for.." He began but trailed off as Lief appeared. "Uh Ryu is talking to some people.." He said as the leader walked out. He bowed to Ryu and nodded respectfully. "Ryu, nice to see you boss." And watched the man walk off. He wondered how it went with the princesses but figured not to ask. "Do you need help Tomoko?" He asked the Senshi.

Akio released a small gasp as his eyes widened. He watched as Tomoko's body became engulfed in ribbons, all of them a bright yellow. One moment he had been standing in his civilian clothing, talking casually and the next— "So it's true, I really am one of you." Akio hadn't meant the words to be an insult but his tone indicated otherwise. "I doubt there is a polite way to question the words of a more experienced scout." Akio thought to himself, slightly ashamed.

The words of Katsu didn't go unnoticed as Akio noticed another boy joining them, Lief. "What if I don't have anything to fight for? What if because of this—" Akio held out his hand so his ring was visible to everyone. "Because of this I wasn't able to—" There were so many emotions of thoughts coursing through Akio that he didn't know what to do. Everything he had been carrying himself for as long as he could remember was bubbling to the surface, threatening to explode. So instead, Akio did the only thing he could think of. "Capricorn Power… Wake up." Akio lifted his ring-hand up, closing his eyes but opening them seconds later as a tingling sensation consumed him. Instead of yellow ribbons, Akio had what appeared to be purple bolts of electricity swirling around him. It moved in sync, never overlapping but leaving various items of clothing in their wake. Gloves. Boots. Trousers. Each piece appeared in succession of the other, until finally all of the energy culminated at his forehead. Unable to see the sign of Capricorn that was glowing on his forehead, Akio only felt it ascend as it began to shape and mould his hair skyward – he couldn't see but somehow he knew that emanating from the roots of his hair were streaks of purple. "Oh, god—" Akio was interrupted suddenly by the appearance of a large weapon, something he was sadly familiar with.

"This glaive. It came to me the first time I transformed. There was a youma, the first and las—" Akio stopped himself from saying 'last', something about others knowing his real identity soothed his guilt, at least for the moment. "The first and only youma I've ever faced."

Tomoko wanted to speak more with Akio, but they were interrupted first by Lief, then by Ryu. "Yes sir." He said as the leader ordered him to show the girls to the sleeping quarters. "Follow me, ladies." He said as he undid his transformation and set off deeper into the catacombs, but turned to Akio before they were gone. "Come to the arena later, we can talk in private there." He whispered so only Akio could hear. Once he had shown the girls to where they would be sleeping, he left them with the discussion of 'who sleeps with who' and went to the training area, hoping Akio would show up.