Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that the senshis got filled so fast/were doubled up on. I'm not too interested in the part of the Constellations so I'll sit out of this one.

It's unfortunate that you couldn't come sooner.
Two spots for the girls still are on reserve/waiting, and depending on whether or not I can accept their characters (or if they decide not to join in the end) a spot might open up, so keep an eye on it for a while, who knows what might happen :)

Alright, I will. I've been away without access to my computer for a bit so I haven't been able to check back.

Ah yeah that happens at times. It's a bummer when that happens around the time a new RP/sign up starts.

I would love to reserve Aries char, I can have him up Monday or Tuesday.

I'll place Aries on reserved for you then. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I fixed up my CS, can you tell if I missed anything?

I'm still working on your image, but other than that, looks good :)
(PS: Sailor Scorpio, not Senshi Scorpio.)

I'll likely have the image for you in a few hours, or otherwise tomorrow.

I'll fix that, sorry ^^' And thank you! I bet he'll look great :3

First of the males is finished.
Opinions, with or without backgrounds? (If I give one a background, I'll give them all a background. Or every guy gets no background. Or a better background...)

NVM, I answered myself on that one XD The cape's not visible properly on a white BG, and dark hairstyles are hard to be seen on a black BG. So the guys'll get a background either way. Maybe something different if anyone knows something better?

Scorpio.png

Reactions: Adira
Okay I finish everything up I will have Sailor Aries up tomorrow either fully done or a wip so u know that I'm still here, Aries is my birth sign too so that's cool and Taurus bday is right in the middle of the change lol 4 20 lol

Alright, I'll be looking forward to seeing Aries. Not quite sure what you mean about Taurus.
Anyway, just make sure to have everything read up and if you want to run anything by me, just send a message :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alright, I'll be looking forward to seeing Aries. Not quite sure what you mean about Taurus.
Anyway, just make sure to have everything read up and if you want to run anything by me, just send a message :)
Yeah I usually send cs in pm if I'm not sure about them. I meant that by bday is April 20th right in the middle of Aries and Taurus zodiac sign.

Ah yeah gotcha XD Yeah that would be the cut off date/overlap date indeed.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hey shattered, do you think Aries would want to be friends or acquaintances with Tadashi?

Hey shattered, do you think Aries would want to be friends or acquaintances with Tadashi?
Yeah I think they would be cool friends, read him over and if he likes Loud and Fun types then friends they can be xD. Sailor Aries is going to be the fun and loud guy of the group...if no one has taken that role xD.

On Google Docs right now fixing up cs^^, should have up tomorrow.

@AmerillaRose I was wondering if Tadashi could be like Kiyoshi's(my char's first name) mentor in a way, since Kiyoshi is going to be 18 and he tends to get emotional and anger's quick(the signature Aries thing to do xD) it would also be a cool way for them to relate in the rp. Like an older brother/teacher type thing if @Olissa is okay with that too.

Oh dear it's going to be confusing with a name like Kiyoshi and Koishi XD (kinda like that one time when there was Hisako and Hanako...)

As for their whole friendship, brothership, mentorship, it is up to you, I won't go and tell you what can or can't be done in terms of interpersonal relationships. I can advise things depending on the facts, but that's as far as I can go :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
xD I just realized that lol, might have some fun with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.