Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. More the merrier!

Working on trying to coax people to come in.

Hi, I want to join but I'm worried about my writing level. I am in an intermediate role play, but I'm one of the weaker members.

I'd suggest reading though the ENTIRE first post and makinng sure you understand everything. And then decide if you think you could handle it.

Nico, let's first start with Aquarius, if you've gotten him finished and approved and no one else is wanting Jupiter, we can see if Jupiter can be given to you too :)

AmerilliaRose, as long as you can prove to me that you have a full grasp on what I've written in the first post (like Adira said, read it carefully, I dearly appreciate it), and can prove you've read it all, an intermediate level is alright too. As long as you are willing to put in the effort.

I'll read it again to be sure, I've been thinking of joining for a day or two now ^^'

If you have any questions about it you can always ask. I'm here to help work out any unclear bits and help out as much as I can.

Should you decide to join, do you have an idea who you might want to play? I won't put it on reserve till you're absolutely certain you want to join, but I'm still curious ;)

I'm stuck between a constellation (Scorpio) or a senshi (Jupiter, unless another one opens). If join I can only have one so I can put all my focus on them.

You may indeed simply choose one to focus your attention on. I'd highly recommend that if you're feeling a little uneasy about your current writing levels. Adding more can always be done later after all :)

Just let me know if there's anything, and if you've made a choice. If you can show me you've read it, I'll be more than happy to help and guide. (I'm really getting a feeling I'm tuning into Hisako/Saturn's frequency strongly XD.)

Also, this goes for anyone really that might be interested, I have an idea for a guy character's background. Or at least, a tiny part of his background (rest of the details can be decided by you). But I will be too busy to play him as well (2 main characters, NPCs and being a GM. Kinda fills the plate). So if anyone would be willing to hear my idea, just let me know :)

@Olissa - Sure sure no problem c:

Question does Aquarius have to be blue or can he be pink or purple colors?

It would be nice if the colors sort of made sense to the character, but if you think you can pull it off with slightly alternative colors, then I guess it can be done.

Aquarius element is wind according to astrology, does that mean that Aquarius in this RP will have wind based attacks?

I think I might be better off using an example here.

According to the sign, Scorpio is a Water element. However, in an older version of this RP I chose to go with Sand/Desert/Egypt as a theme because scorpions are mostly found in desert areas.
In the previous adaptation Aquarius had ice powers, similar to Mercury, only with a bit more blast, bite, and power to it.

So you don't have to follow the element that is assigned to it according to astrology. Do what you think matches best. Be it air, water, ice, etc.

What are the day to day lives of the citizens like?

Ooh! I might go with Ice and use one of my dearest OCs.

Thanks it's clear now ^^

Basically the same as in normal life.
There are occasional patrols, here and there you might still find a remnant of the great battle, but other than that, it's been 50 years, the city recovered and is just like any city after 50 years of 'peace'

(imagine how damaged certain cities were in Japan after WW2. There are still some remnants of it, but other than that, life has picked up and is moving normally, and the city looks perfectly normal)

• • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Scorpio

• Name •
    Tadashi Mizushima

• Gender •
    Male

• Age •

• Height •
    167cm

• Weight •
    54kg

• Build •
    Slim

• Eyes •
    Amber

• Hair •
    Messy, down to top of his neck, Black

• Style •
    Business casual

• • Power •
    Monsoon Impact

• Star Power •
    Hurricane Force

• Crystal Power •
    Rising Tide

• Eternal Power •
    Raging Tsunami

• Tadashi was born in the year 29 to Yoshio and Suki Mizushima. The Mizushima family was middle class, living in the western point of the city. Yoshio's mother was alive during Neo queen Serenity rain and spent her days Tadashi about the how the kingdom was before, while his father spent told him about how great the Dark empire was. Tadashi felt that both kingdoms were great and wanted to visit Crystal Tokyo, but his father and mother said it was just a fairy tale and not to say things like that. When Yoshio's mother died (who died in the year 40), Tadashi's father forbid him to talk about Crystal Tokyo ever again. This broke the boy's heart, but his father tried to ease the pain by taking him to the Dark empire rallies. The pain did fade but not memories of all the stories Tadashi's grandmother told him. In school Tadashi tried to be the best student, spending most days studying rather than socializing.

After graduating high school (in the year 47), Tadashi got a job at the astronomy center where he was assigned as a star charter. With this new job, Tadashi had made a few friends. Mostly because during the day he would run errands for his co-workers. The friendships were well welcomed as Tadashi wasn't a very social person in school and was glad to have the company. When the Resistance took control over the southern point, Tadashi was horrified. He felt that the Resistance would ruin the wonderful empire he was proud to be a part of. He felt at ease when the extra patrols were put into place and Tadashi would help the soldiers by getting them water or anything else they needed. Having this link to the Dark empire made Tadashi consider joining them one day soon, but he enjoyed working with stars more.
  • Replace the words between the dots with the corresponding information.
    The Reformer/The Helper-RHETI
    INFJ-T - Myers Briggs
    • Kiyoshi Nakamura • Friendly • Friend/Mentee •

I like the kid, he has lots of passion and a good head on his shoulders. If only he stop defending the resistance, they are a bad influence on a good kid

• Name • Impression • Relationship •
    Summary of the relationship

Last edited:
I'm sorry if I'm being a pest but, can I withdraw Aquarius and take Jupiter. I have an idea for her more then Aquarius.

++ I'm playing too many boys in other RPs o~o

• Useful
Reactions: AmerillaRose
There is a possible other person working on a Jupiter character, if she doesn't want it in the end, the position will be fully open again. Just don't have it on reserve (yet) since she's got to check if she'll really return to roleplaying or not. So for now, that position is sort of taken.
While guys still have to be guys, he could be very feminine if you'd want to play a more female character. Kind of like how Haruka/Uranus originally was mistaken for a guy, you could have it that Aquarius is almost so feminine he could be mistaken for a she.

As for Scorpio: Our first dark siding character, I like it. He is accepted. I'll go and make the Senshi image today.

Just a few minor things:
• The Senshi names go 'Sailor' followed by a Constellation or Planet. So in this case it's 'Sailor Scorpio'.
• Weight and Height should be listed in both imperial, and metric (cm).
• The information should be placed between the [PADDING=12px] [/PADDING] codes.

If you're having a problem with getting the codes correct, just let me know and I'll help out.

Welcome on board.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
^u^ thank you. I'll fix everything when I'm back on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.