Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're doing better as well. Quite a few that I know have been a bit sick lately, so hope you'll recover soon.

By the way, in case anyone is interested:
The new dollmaker for Sailor Moon is finished and open to the public.
It features both females and males.
The male side is a tad simple, but it works. (based on the limited amount of clothes available, I'm changing some of the design of the male uniform, but that's not really important now ^^)
The females now also have the whole line of royal gowns. (and a bunch of other stuff)
And there are pets and animals. Like Helios as a unicorn/alicorn, crows, fairies, dolphins, etc.
Link

Should we ever get to any of the boss battles: This is the image for the Great Four. The ones that control the four remaining points of the city. (I might edit a few of the details, this is a first draft) The current arc we're in is Tsunami's arc, she's the first boss they'll have to battle.
From left to right:
Quake, Tsunami, Eruption, Tempest.
GreatFourWide.jpg

Last edited:
It somehow didn't copy-paste. Edited it in, should also be somewhere in the opening post, but that's a long search XD

To get to the guy or pet section: click the done button in the upper right corner, then click the +male figure, or +bird figure to get to the respective pages. (if you don't want the female, just click her while in that menu and hit the delete button by her feet)

Okay, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.