Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could of course also check with Merry Berry to make sure she's aware of it and cool with it too. I mean, I don't suspect it to be a problem, since they are of different genders and there is enough difference between the two names for the most part.

Curious, is Aries going to be on his own, the Dark Empire's, or the Resistance's side?

I think Resistance maybe, but I'm still deciding...don't know yet.

Would be nice to have someone on the Resistance's side haha, kinda quiet there at the moment lol. (okay... there aren't a lot of guys in general, so I can't really be serious XD)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah, I can see Tadashi helping out an youth. Also it'll give Tadashi a connection to the resistance and feel conflicted about turning them in

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Yeah, I can see Tadashi helping out an youth. Also it'll give Tadashi a connection to the resistance and feel conflicted about turning them in
Lol that is going to be a tough decision. Will have Kiyoshi finished tomorrow if not on Wednesday for sure.

Kiyoshi is going to have conflicts to with wanting to learn from Tadashi but not being able to trust all the time lol fun.

But with Kiyoshi's help, Tadashi well come to the good side . . . it'll take a bit is

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alright, you have drawn me in. I'm going to reserve Sagittarius if I can.

Silver! Glad to see you have crossed over to the dark side decided to drop in.

Sagittarius hereby is reserved for you. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know! Make sure to read up on it all, there have been some minor changes since the blog that are important to know, so a careful read would be beneficial.

Due to various circumstances, Mercury is available again.
@Sin I don't know if you're perhaps interested in playing her, as you were hoping for a planetary character. If you do, just let me know.

As for Aries and Scorpio, you could also opt for the idea that Aries perhaps never mentioned that he's an actual part of the Resistance, but he does defend them whenever Scorpio talks badly of them or whatever. Then in the RP at some point the two cross paths/stand opposite each other. Imagine the shock of seeing someone you deem a friend to be on your enemy's side. Gives both of them a bit of development possibilities while IC. (And it would make sense that someone of the Resistance doesn't advocate freely about being part of the rebel group, seeing as that could cost you your life and that of fellow resistance members)
Of course what you decide to do is up to you to work out, but it could be another idea to toy with.

That was what I was thinking of happening, thanks for putting it in words!

Haha, as they say, great minds think alike!

As for Aries and Scorpio, you could also opt for the idea that Aries perhaps never mentioned that he's an actual part of the Resistance, but he does defend them whenever Scorpio talks badly of them or whatever. Then in the RP at some point the two cross paths/stand opposite each other. Imagine the shock of seeing someone you deem a friend to be on your enemy's side. Gives both of them a bit of development possibilities while IC. (And it would make sense that someone of the Resistance doesn't advocate freely about being part of the rebel group, seeing as that could cost you your life and that of fellow resistance members)
Of course what you decide to do is up to you to work out, but it could be another idea to toy with.
Yeah thats what I was going to Kiyoshi may be reckless sometimes but he's not dumb..well not that dumb lol.

Haha, thank goodness :P Or Shin would have been very cross with him haha.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
It'll be wonderful and I'll be happy to await your character!

Last edited:
Oh yeah lol sorry, On phone now but ill edit it out when I get to the library. Cant edit on phone dumb.

I just deleted the post lol. You know what I said so that's all that matters.

Alright,
As many know (for those that didn't yet, no worries) this RP will take place in 4 arcs.
1st​, Power Arc.
2nd​, Star Arc.
3rd​, Crystal Arc.
4th​, Eternal Arc.

Per arc you will have the following:
1 upgrade to your character's power (see character sheet tab 'Attacks')
1 boss.
1 set of underlings.
Personal development (amount of development per arc may vary)

Now for most of this you don't have to worry. I will eventually PM everyone (individually) to see what kind of development your character can go through based on the ideas/plans you have and fit it into the grand scheme.

But at the moment I'm kinda running a blank on a few ideas for the underlings. Each set has a main 'theme', and a certain number of male and/or female individuals. (number varies per set). I've got two sets I'm definitely doing, one I might throw out as I'm not satisfied with it, and for the fourth one I can't think up anything, aside from something boring and cheesy.

So, does anyone have an idea for a set of underlings? (Think DD Girls, Amazon Quartet, or Dead Moon Sisters)
Doesn't really matter how big or small the group is, as long as it's more than 3 and less than 15 (otherwise that arc just gets too big haha)
And if you have an idea, got a name for it?
If you only have an idea for a name but nothing beyond that, that works too.

It would really help me out.

• • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Aries

• Name •
    Kiyoshi Nakamura

• Gender •
    Male

• Age •

• Height •
    6'0"(182cm)

• Weight •
    200lbs(91kg)

• Build •
    Muscular and Fit.

• Eyes •
    Green

• Hair •
    Red, shaved on all sides with hair raising from the top.

• Style •
    Urban and Casual, like any teenage boy.

• • Power •
    Blazing Headbutt

• Star Power •
    Furious Fire Cannon

• Crystal Power •
    Raging Fire Ball

• Eternal Power •
    Ignite Of The Aries

• Kiyoshi was born in the South West District of Crystal Tokyo, or what he likes to cool the Free District. From birth his parents could already tell that Kiyoshi had a fighter type personalty, if he didn't like something or someone he would let that person know right then and there. Kiyoshi's parents were part of The Resistance, so they always told him that the Dark Empire was the enemy, he was never to trust them or let them know who he really was...ever. Kiyoshi grew up learning how to navigate The Catacombs and how to get back and forth from each district without being caught. Kiyoshi became a pro at navigating The Catacombs by the age of 12, he now knows how to get anywhere he wants. His parents told him the places that were off limits, fearing he would end up getting caught and killed or tortured.

Since Kiyoshi is still a young boy, he doesn't go on the bigger missions of The Resistance, which is a good thing since The Dark Empire wouldn't recognize him even if they've seen a Resistance member with him. Kiyoshi can roam around Crystal Tokyo without feeling paranoid about being capture, which is a great way for him to get information and to bring it back to The Resistance Leader, Shin Tsukino. Kiyoshi would love to see The Dark Empire thrown out like garbage, but he knows that it will take a lot of time and more people to bring that dream to fruition.

• • Name • Impression • Relationship •

• Tadashi Mizushima • Positive • Friend/Mentor •

Man, Tadashi is my bro. He's like one of the, if not smartest guy I have ever met. I can ask him about anything and for sure he'll know the answer. If I had to say Tadashi, or Dashi like I call him, is my best friend no doubt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.