Sailor Moon Next Generation OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him.
Tiny notes: While he is indeed able to venture off through all of the Catacombs, he won't actually be able to reach inside the remaining Crystal Points. Shin has closed them off so no one would accidentally go up into the building and be spotted by the ones guarding the buildings.
And does he have his abilities yet?

I see you're working on getting the character sheet in order, so I won't comment on that ^^ Just let me know if you need a hand (though I think you've got most of it covered by now)

Well there's my guy, fixed up the coding, I think xD.

I like him.
Tiny notes: While he is indeed able to venture off through all of the Catacombs, he won't actually be able to reach inside the remaining Crystal Points. Shin has closed them off so no one would accidentally go up into the building and be spotted by the ones guarding the buildings.
And does he have his abilities yet?

I see you're working on getting the character sheet in order, so I won't comment on that ^^ Just let me know if you need a hand (though I think you've got most of it covered by now)
Yeah, don't they all have them yet or not yet. If they are going to get there powers in the rp, I can just take the last part out. Yeah I know some places are restricted, those are the places his parents told him never to go.

No, not all the guys will start out with their powers. At least, they don't have to.
They all get it at a special moment in time. Just like for the original sailor senshi, during a time of need they get their powers. In this case instead of Luna, Mani leaves the transformation ring for them so they can transform. So he could have gotten it when he was a young teen, just recently, not yet, etc. Whenever you decide. (he does have to be a minimum of 14 years old when he got his transformation ability.)

No, not all the guys will start out with their powers. At least, they don't have to.
They all get it at a special moment in time. Just like for the original sailor senshi, during a time of need they get their powers. In this case instead of Luna, Mani leaves the transformation ring for them so they can transform. So he could have gotten it when he was a young teen, just recently, not yet, etc. Whenever you decide. (he does have to be a minimum of 14 years old when he got his transformation ability.)
Oh yeah, I could in my intro post whenever rp starts I could tell how he got his powers like a being intro then so on and so forth type thing, that would be cool to play out.

Ah I see what went 'wrong' with your code. Somehow the site added extra information there that it shouldn't have done. (it did something funky with adding background colors, fonts and font size) It's happened before with a few other people and I'm not quite sure why that happens. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the Rich Text Editor somehow messes things up? Doesn't really matter haha.
When Aries' image is done I'll send the cleaned up code your way along with the image :)

I would like it if you could also mention it in the history when and sorta how he got it. You may use it again and delve into more detail as an opening post if you wish, but I would prefer it to be mentioned in here as well.
If you mean that he'll get his powers in the opening post, then I'd still like it if you'd at least mention that part.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Ah I see what went 'wrong' with your code. Somehow the site added extra information there that it shouldn't have done. (it did something funky with adding background colors, fonts and font size) It's happened before with a few other people and I'm not quite sure why that happens. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the Rich Text Editor somehow messes things up? Doesn't really matter haha.
When Aries' image is done I'll send the cleaned up code your way along with the image :)

I would like it if you could also mention it in the history when and sorta how he got it. You may use it again and delve into more detail as an opening post if you wish, but I would prefer it to be mentioned in here as well.
If you mean that he'll get his powers in the opening post, then I'd still like it if you'd at least mention that part.
Okay I will add that in tomorrow, about to leave. Can't edit on my phone, but tomorrow for sure.

Well the image isn't finished yet :P Sneakers are a challenge to draw haha. Almost got them done though, so that's something.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well the image isn't finished yet :P Sneakers are a challenge to draw haha. Almost got them done though, so that's something.
Yeah he wouldn't be right in anything else sorry lol.

Haha don't worry about it, I don't blame you.
Colors might be slightly off. Any ideas on what kind of background color you'd like? I could make it a variation of red, but then some of his clothing kinda fades into the background haha.

Maybe yellow it would work with the fire Aries theme or green since that would be a better color too

Red and green might come across as too... christmassy XD
I'll try out yellow once I'm done with his hair.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Red and green might come across as too... christmassy XD
I'll try out yellow once I'm done with his hair.
Yeah true lol. Well whatever you do I know its going to look amazing lol.

Yeah, I 'll snag Mercury. I'll put a sheet up sometime this weekend since work has got me a bit busy.

23jrfo6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lady B
Alright, Sin, I'll place Mercury under your name. I'll be looking forward to her.
A little note about the image you've posted. Most of it's good, just a few tiny things.
The edges of the gloves have to be the flat ones (Third type of glove edge on the gloves page in the dollmaker game)
The collar needs to be the one with 3 white lines, as opposed to the 2 lined one.
The 'belt' part (the edge above the skirt) may not have any gems/decorations.
And if you're on the background selection page, it has a button to save the image. It creates a clean image (no extra edges) in the right size :)

General announcement:
The position for Gemini has opened up as well.

Thanks, the skirt only has one color, but other than that, she's awesome (If you wanted the longer sleeves instead of the short, you're welcome to do so of course)

Looking forward to what you'll make of her profile! :D

Oh, sorry I guess I had more creative freedom since that wasn't in the outfit rules thing. My bad; it's been changed.

• • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Jupiter

• Name •
    Sazanka "Sasako" Kashiwagi

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •
    Almost 18

• Height •
    168cm, 5'6''

• Weight •
    56kg, 124lbs

• Build •
    Fairly slender, well rounded hips and bosom

• Eyes •
    Green

• Hair •
    Brown

• Style •
    Girly, but not too gaudy. She enjoys wearing modest jewelry.

• • Power •
    Camellia Bolt

• Star Power •
    Sakura Storm Induction

• Crystal Power •
    Jupiter Homing Railgun

• Eternal Power •
    Jupiter Couronne de Laurier

• Sazanka was born sort of 'middle pack', and this combined with her slightly reserved nature has led to her never feeling as though she was part of the older group (consisting of Ryoko, Shizue, and Tonbo) or the younger group (consisting of Usagi, Koishi, and Hisako). Despite this she is on good terms with everyone, considering her friendly demeanor and the fact that the girls aren't really separated into groups based on their age anyways, but she is definitely somewhat of a typical independent middle child.

Sazanka was raised with an utmost respect for nature, and she would frequently help her mother out at the flower shop or with baking. She enjoys peace and quiet, which is why she is often found tending to a garden alone, but she does enjoy company, and if someone wants to join her while she's gardening she will happily chatter away, explaining details about various plants and flowers. She has inherited many of her mother's 'effeminate' features, such as her love for gardening and baking, and while her physical presence isn't as imposing, she is entirely content with that.

She is a mediator, so while she dislikes conflict, she is not hesitant to step in and be a voice of reason if her friends are having an argument. She's friendly and trusting almost to a fault, and it's difficult for her to see the bad in people, which has been detrimental for her, leading people to take advantage of her in the past, which is part of the reason why she's a bit reserved, but she's still happy and outgoing with the other girls and close friends.

• Sazanka's RHETI shows that she is Type 2, The Helper.

She was named after her mother's favourite flower, the Camellia Sasanqua, but because it is such an unusual name, she is most often referred to by her nickname, Sasako.

Despite Jupiter's association with thunder, she is afraid of the sound of it.

She regularly trains long distance jogging and some weight lifting to stay healthy, so she is above-average physically.

She always wears a pink hair bow, and a pair of rose earrings, given to her by her mother.

Unlike her mother, Sazanka's favourite flower is the Violet.

Her favourite colours are Violet purple, and bride's dress white.

Two of her biggest dreams are becoming a garden architect, and marrying.

One of her hobbies, apart from gardening and baking, is collecting and brewing various types of tea.

Her favourite food is a vegetable and mushroom tart with caramelized onion and goat cheese. She dislikes red meat.

• Name • Impression • Relationship •
    Summary of the relationship

Reactions: Lady B
In the original (and remade) show the girls all have the same patterns and designs for their outfit, just that of Sailor Moon at times deviating from the other girls. In this case it would be the same. Colors are free to choose, same as shoes, glove length and type, and gem on the front bow. I thought I mentioned the single color on the skirt thing somewhere, but I may have thought of it and forgot to actually mention it, or placed it in some area where it wasn't really noticeable.

As for Jupiter, as you probably may have understood initially, she's good. I'll be adding her into the first post.

Once Mercury is good and accepted the actual RP can get rolling! Working on the opening post as we speak :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.