Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I'm still around :P
you don't say XD

And nice to know at least four (myself included) are definitely around. That's all the girls, (so far) and most of the guys.
Will go poke Demaryu to see if sailor taurus is still going to come rolling through

Are you still looking for someone to fill Mercury's role? She wouldn't be my first pick, but I love the idea of this story so I really want to be a part of it. I would have played one of the boys but Taurus was taken :cry:

Aw >.< I'm sorry to hear your first choices were taken. Yes, Mercury definitely still is open, if you would want to do that.
To make it more interesting for yourself, you could of course deviate entirely from the original mercury path. have her be an airhead, or a snob, or more of an honest fighter than a reader, musician, etc.

I was thinking of doing just that. Well I'll look into whipping up a character sheet and post it and see what you think think. I just made my account actually so I'm looking through other RPs at the moment, but Sailor Moon owns a huge place in my heart so this is totally at the top of my list of boards to be part of

Well it's awesome to make your acquaintance then ^-^ I do hope you'll be able to settle for a character that you'll like :)

Thank you very much. I'll go ahead and take Mercury and start working on her character sheet tonight. I should hopefully have it up later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to it!

Right, when we get started (which is soon) let me remind y'all, if you want to do things, develop the character, have them overcome something major, or important in order to put them in a tight spot, or have them learn a good lesson, just PM me, or discus it here, whatever. Most of the line for how and when the bad guys pop up has been worked out, but side fun is more than welcome. Only passing by the main points of the story after all is kind of dull.

Edit: post #1000 woohooh XD lol (random)

Quick question, when everything starts how long has it been since they were seperated from their parents. It might have been in the info post but I couldn't find it...I'm trying to figure out how old Hanako would have been when she left her mother.

They have been sent away 12 years ago, so whatever age you thought up now, minus 12 years would be the last time.

wow there is a lot of momentum on this thing now. Sorry for taking taurus. I just like having earth powers. Oh an of course i am here and happy that this train is picking up speed

Yay it's wonderful to see you here ^-^
With a bit of luck and all that jazz we might actually have this roleplay up and running by the weekend :D

I have a quick comment. I will be on vacation but I still plan on posting long paragraphs, just not as quickly as I would like!

:heartsmile: no problem @Demaryu, I'm a Taurus so of course I'd have a connection to a character named after my zodiac sign. I'm nearly finished with Mercury's character sheet so all is good. I'm really starting to feel her as a character.

The boys are up for grabs (as long as they're not taken) the more the merrier
And Darkiethewolfgirl, that's alright, thanks for mentioning it :D
Ad WitchesRayvyn, glad you're getting a feel for the character ^-^

:heartsmile: no problem @Demaryu, I'm a Taurus so of course I'd have a connection to a character named after my zodiac sign. I'm nearly finished with Mercury's character sheet so all is good. I'm really starting to feel her as a character.
i know what you mean i was born in december, but my sign was taken so i thought hey why not taurus and earth powers. Olissa not sure how your doing it,but keep it up racking in new awesome people for this rp

Actually, I didn't do a thing, they found it all on their own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.