Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... I'm almost starting to fear we might not get Moon and Mercury completed.
I have a Mercury as a backup, but then we'd still be a moon short >.<

hmmmm i will try to see if i know any one who would like to participate in this

thank you :) Let's hope so

If I'd been the one who had Mars I'd gladly give her up, but I'm not... :( Maybe Olissa would like to switch her out for Mercury?

Oh no, I'm just lurking. I might change Millie into moon, but for now, I watch ;-;

Sorry ^^' Ryoko is my lovely precious where I have secret plans with that dun work if would have made her Mercury.

Chibiusa as Moon, and unnamed as Mercury indeed are open for the girls, and a bunch of guys. So I understand if you'd prefer to remain lurking :)

*Throws magical fairy sprinkles at darkie* PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE SILVER CRYSTAL DO!

*Bows* At your service

Name: Chibiusa (or just Rini for short) Tskiuko

Senshi Name: Sailor Moon (Was once Sailor chibi moon)

Appearance Normal:
c8306041fed495fe0f1b9611a7ec676c.jpg
Appearance Senshi:
not_so_chibimoon_by_emilia89-d4698ei.jpg

Personality: Rini is a strong willed girl just like her mother.. Rini is a (at least in her mind) Smarter version of her mother. She can be very stubborn and thinks she knows how to lead the team best which often gets her in trouble with the rest of the girls. Rini is very outgoing and social and never backs down from a challenge. She's very trusting and loving and cares deeply for her friends. She tries to be a good leader just doesn't always know how to. She doesn't like accepting help much and doesn't like admitting she's wrong. She often tries to plan before attacking. She's very protective over her friends. Though she would never admit it she's a cry baby. She's also very boy crazy and often trys to flirt with boys.

Background: Rini lived on earth with her mother, Serena. Though she doesn't remember it much. She remembers the big palace and the people to play with and she remembered her parents. Rini had a great relationship with her parents, her father was always very fun and protective while her mother settled into her queen role well, she was still the outgoing, loud, and cry babish Serena. Her mother would tell her all about the sailor scouts and the powers and would make up the most amazing be time stories that inspired Rini to have fun make believe games with her toys being the villains. She never thought she'd be taken away so quickly. Chibiusa was always very friendly and outgoing, making her friends feel loved. She was a troublesome child who liked to laugh and play pranks on her family, sometimes just to get a reaction from Serena. She remembers only bits of her past as Sailor Chibi Moon but she does remember transformations and some of her old attack and her first love Helios. Though she never talks of her past at all.

Attacks: ~~~

-Power: Pink Sugar Heart Attack- Pink heart begin to form in her hands and shoot out of her hands, they will dissolve an enemy.

-Star Power: Moon Gorgeous Meditation- Focusing her energy by praying to the moon she summons a large blast of energy that resembles shattered glass.

-Cyrstal Power: Silver Moon Kiss- This attack is a kiss blown at her enemy that when impacted, it explodes in a silver light.

-Eternal Power: Cosmic Moon Power- Drawing all of her energy and using the silver crystal that forms a huge light/energy ball that will blind and destroy her enemy. It leaves her exhausted and extremely weak, almost close to death.

Other: She hates being compared to her mother, even the thought of her mother can send her into tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rini and Koishi will get along well together ^^ Or they'll just fight over boys XD

haha, I'll say it's good.
Just for the record, you do know they were sent away to an alternative dimension, right? 12 years ago. (Or as Ryoko will remark, 11 years, 9 months and 21 days, but hey, who's counting.)

Hm, all that's left is Mercury. Should I post her, or does someone else want to bounce around as her?
Also: Vio is going to be AFK for a while, so I set the characters on hiatus, since they weren't officially finished, this also means that if someone swoops in and wants them really much, they'll be able to take those two at some point.

Once mercury is set up we can actually start this gig yay!

Well I have plenty characters as it is, so I think I'll pass :) You should probably just go ahead and post her, we've been waiting for so long to get started, we don't want to lose this momentum :P

Right, what would Chibiusa's last name be… I believe online it's listed as Chibiusa Tsukino, right?

Hmm, I think she was only ever referred to as Chibiusa... Usagi gave her the alias Tsukino Usagi when they pretended she was her cousin or something, but I don't know if it's her real last name. Oh, wait, couldn't it be Serenity?

Oh yeah, I do recall something about her having the same name as her mother now...

Plus, she wouldn't be the first here to carry their mother's maiden name XD

I still say we could use a few more guys, but… I wouldn't delay the roleplay for that. Better go and check if everyone is still on board with this though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.