Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you meant don't know too much, or indeed know a great deal about SM.
If it's the latter, well this is a next generation, so things are bound t divert from the beaten path. I haven't read/seen everything (read the manga and saw all episodes of the original anime but nothing beyond that) so there are bound to be mistakes somewhere along the lines, especially since not all details were exactly the same even within the anime and manga. So when someone has a great knowledge about the original Sailor Moon show, I request taking things with a little grain of salt. And it is a next generation, so there are obvious differences, as only Chibiusa is alive of the previous series.

If you don't know too much, well, how far does your knowledge of this extend?

this is one of the best things i have come across. Being a pretty big sailor moon fan i would love to do this. On the front page is that an up to date list of things taken? Also wold there be a tuxedo mask type character that just kinda there to help not part of the zodiac warriors, but just someone that picks up the mantle for this new generation?

As we have the Zodiacs, I won't be allowing a Tuxedo Mask figure at this point in the roleplay. Maybe if the need arises for such a character, but right now it has quite a lot of players already. As a matter of fact I used to have both Western and Eastern zodiacs listed, so I'm probably more inclined in bringing the Eastern side back than bringing in Tuxedo Mask.

But yes, the list in the front is completely up to date. (And I'm glad you like the idea of doing a SM roleplay! yay)

Name: Trevor R. Layton
Senshi Name: Sailor Taurus
Appearance Normal:
narutohav_zps48b76377.jpg

Appearance Senshi: Whit pants that have a falling pieces of boulders design on the sides. Wears a wit dress shit with tan armor only on his left arm. Has sand colored scarf and no mask. Scar covers lower portion of face.
Personality: Trevor is stubborn. Even if he knows he is wrong he will not budge. He does not like confrontation which causes him to have a hard time making a move to help out someone in need or go fight. Despite that he does his best to help out and do the right thing. Has self confidence issue that he hides behind a false bravado when around others.
Background: Trevor grew up not knowing his family. He was raised in an orphanage were he was constantly bullied and picked on. Coupled whit the hearing how no one expects him to amount to anything cause him to doubt himself at a young age. As the years passe he burned with a desire to prove himself to the world that he would be something causing him ignore others who tried to help him out because he only saw one route his own. He took up martail arts and kendo so he wouldn`t feel powerless. When he turned eight the new order had begone. He was too young at this point to understand what this meant, but as he grew older he came to realize just how terrible thing had become. With everything he had come to understand about the world around him, he found no place in the new harsh ruling order nor wanted any. He now travels aimlessly helping those in front of him when he can
Attacks:
-Power:
Tera Spike ( strike the ground causing earth spike pillars to shoot up around or towards an enemy, can be used to attack or shield)
-Star Power: Gaia`s Spear ( Makes a spear from the earth around him. size depends on him can be used to fight with or thrown as a huge projectile attack
-Crystal Power: Titan armor ( earth forms armor on his body increasing his strength and defense)
-Eternal Power: Quake
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know is the rough summary, I know they are guardians and I like their style and the idea.. But that's about it. I've only seen a few episodes and read a couple books. I don't know much... But, please, if it is an inconvenience for all of you- I have no problem with not joining. I completely understand ^-^

@Demaryu most of it's good, but the Queens were killed 12 years ago :)

@Lyrical Machine I guess it kind of depends on what kind of character you would want to play. One of the guys, they don't need to know all the details of what happened with the royal family so that is allowed. One of the girls however does require one to have more knowledge about the series, especially the Moon character.

is there anything else i would need to change before i may be selected for this role?

Just that the Queens were killed when Trevor was 8, instead of at age 20.
And there's a few simple spelling errors (whit or wit instead of white, scar instead of scarf I think) but that doesn't withhold me from accepting him.

OK made some minor changes about what you said. As far as the minor spelling issues i will do my best to better proof read before i make my final posts.Other than that does that mean i make the cut to be your Taurus?

Yes he's made the cut :) I'll add him to the list in a moment.

TT.TT i am so happy. Thank youf ro coming up with this rp and cant wait to get started. Once again thank u for accepting me

Sorry for the hassle, but I think I'd be too pressured and intimidated to join :x Too bad, this roleplay looks fun.. Hope everything goes well!​

That's really too bad, but definitely thanks for dropping by!

As long as there are still posts open, the yes.
Front post might not be 100% updated. Mercury and Moon both are available, and for the guys I'd have to check and see who I forgot.

@Vio, @Demaryu, I've mentioned it before but I guess it bares repeating, the guys are not called Zodiac Aries/Taurus/..etc they are called Sailor Aries/Taurus/..etc. just like the girls.
How you've tot it listed now would be like calling the girls Planet Moon/Mercury/..etc. and that doesn't make sense, right.

It's written in the character sheet as well.
"Senshi Name: (First list 'Sailor' before the planet or zodiac of choice. Check first if it isn't taken yet.)"

Please make sure you correct it. And for future people that come here this is to remind you :)

@Vio, @Demaryu, I've mentioned it before but I guess it bares repeating, the guys are not called Zodiac Aries/Taurus/..etc they are called Sailor Aries/Taurus/..etc. just like the girls.
How you've tot it listed now would be like calling the girls Planet Moon/Mercury/..etc. and that doesn't make sense, right.

It's written in the character sheet as well.
"Senshi Name: (First list 'Sailor' before the planet or zodiac of choice. Check first if it isn't taken yet.)"

Please make sure you correct it. And for future people that come here this is to remind you :)

You didn't have to repeat yourself, I was going to change it eventually. Just waiting on my pictures to be edited and given to me before I go back and add anymore.

Sorry, I know I told it before in this thread, but I wasn't sure if you had read it or not, and just listed those who currently have it set the other way around. Since the posts had been edited today I was figuring you maybe hadn't seen it, which was fine, so I just repeated it, and Demaryu probably hadn't read that earlier note, so it was beneficial to say it again once more and to whoever else might be working on a new character but missed that line :)

Sorry, I know I told it before in this thread, but I wasn't sure if you had read it or not, and just listed those who currently have it set the other way around. Since the posts had been edited today I was figuring you maybe hadn't seen it, which was fine, so I just repeated it, and Demaryu probably hadn't read that earlier note, so it was beneficial to say it again once more and to whoever else might be working on a new character but missed that line :)

True, I can't wait to play my characters -w- heehee, they're so entertaining together

@Demaryu most of it's good, but the Queens were killed 12 years ago :)

@Lyrical Machine I guess it kind of depends on what kind of character you would want to play. One of the guys, they don't need to know all the details of what happened with the royal family so that is allowed. One of the girls however does require one to have more knowledge about the series, especially the Moon character.

Oops my bad. Sorry about that. Just made a quick fix today

Status
Not open for further replies.