[ S P E R O ] - Our Last Hope.

Thanks for clearing that up hun - I'm sorry for being a pain.

Don't apologize!

I'm really enjoying this because you are all active, attentive players. It's good to see what kinds of weaknesses there are in my plot style or GM style. It helps the both of us learn! (:

An update on Sellectica.

the kingdom appeared on the map during the year that Damien was 18. (calculate by ages) It was ruled by the Udinov royal family. It was assumed that the small villages sought to be united by one family and as such, the kingdom was created.

note, because it was a new kingdom, Damien has not grown up with the others. He can however, set up meetings/relationships after this point in the timeline, since he has about four to five years until the events of the Kaelen regime.

Nichoo, when you can, please add this to your profile sheet (:

Yeah this is better and sorry for my characters complexions, Sakura knows what im talking about :D
Ill edit my character right now Sakura

Hehe, I can't wait to actually start this. It'll be interesting and amusing! :D

No evil plotting for me and churchy this round either. *sniffles* we're both good.

Ahh darn! And here I was, hoping to have world domination or mass murder with you. Darned 'goodness'.

Ah we'll leave that for Memory and Thana, just got to save your butt this time. *Curses at stupid love struck women*

Thanks Nichoo! Check your Inbox :D

I've decided to play antagonist.
You will all have to to help me, okay?
I've never played anything remotely evil, but I'm willing to try this for fun! :D

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name: Kaelen Forthwind
Title: Prince
Appearance:
darkandevilanime.jpg

Black hair, green eyes, nearly six feet tall, with a lanky, but thin physique. He is not overly-built, but he is strong. He has a sharp appearance, slightly bookish.

Kingdom: Malum
(west of Ethare, southwest of Cella)
Kingdom Description: Malum is a kingdom on the edge of Spero. It's a kingdom rumored to have been cursed by deities, for it has six months of night and six months of day consecutively. The royal family of Forthwind are rather communistic so the people do not have many defining traits. Nonetheless, they are happy and love their leadership. Malum is known for it's mining of minerals, gemstones, iron, and coal. Being at the edge of the continent, they also have a shipping industry with the rest of the world, mostly unknown to the kingdoms of Spero, and a percentage of the population are boat-builders, merchants, and lumbermen. Malum has many secrets and is a kingdom clouded with mystery. Because of the renowned curse, travelers are rare. Most of Spero sympathizes with the new generation of Forthwind, feeling as if they have no choice but to accept their fate to rule a cursed land.

Personality Traits: There are many sides to Kaelen's personality, but the outward one is modest, superficially kind, and caring - in his own gruff way. He talks only to the point and is rather blunt. For the most, people are intimidated by his appearance, but surprised to find that he is easy to get along with. He is sharp, observant and keen. And there is a mysterious air about him that seems tempting to uncover. Of course this is not his real personality, that which is manipulative, cunning, calculating, and machiavellian, "the end defys the means" to Kaelen, and he will stop at nothing to achieve domination.
General Past: Unknown. Although Kaelen was the youngest of the Forthwind's three children, a tragedy befell the older two and his mother while they were on a trip overseas. King Forthwind of Malum crowned his son the heir on the day of their family's funeral. People found it strange, but later accepted it as the King's way of moving forward with their lives. Kaelen has met the other heirs of the neighboring kingdoms on a few occasions, but nothing spectacular. At the age of 26, he exchanged letters with Princess Aurora and visited her in claims of love. He proposed and they were married months after. Three days past, Aurora was found dead and Kaelen proclaimed the murderer. He took this as his chance to overthrow Cella's parliament and begin what he called the 'Kaelen Regime', slowly overtaking each kingdom in Spero, one by one. He issued an exile for all the kingdom heirs in fear that they might seek to challenge him.
Connection to Kingdom of Cella: [see past]

Magic: Kaelen's style of magic is mostly unknown, although he has shown abilities of mind manipulation, such as affecting a person's decisions. Also, the heirs do not know this, but Kaelen's magic extends the timeline and he is able to use it both in the past, present and the future.

Yes, Thana and Memory will have to go extraviolentto make up for all this icky goodness.

Sakura, I'm sure any of the evil masterminds here would love to give you tips and help you out. >:D

Ooo evil is so much fun Sakura. You've go no idea. In another thread I play a nine year old who lost her memories - she's a mass murderer =D

Chruchy plays a character who loves anything to do with Murder - death is fun =D

Ahaha, she heard the word 'murder', and instantly snooped. Curiosity killed the cat. Curiosity survived though.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name: Kaelen Forthwind
Title: Prince
Appearance:
darkandevilanime.jpg

Black hair, green eyes, nearly six feet tall, with a lanky, but thin physique. He is not overly-built, but he is strong. He has a sharp appearance, slightly bookish.
Kingdom: Malum
(west of Ethare, southwest of Cella)
Kingdom Description: Malum is a kingdom on the edge of Spero. It's a kingdom rumored to have been cursed by deities, for it has six months of night and six months of day consecutively. The royal family of Forthwind are rather communistic so the people do not have many defining traits. Nonetheless, they are happy and love their leadership. Malum is known for it's mining of minerals, gemstones, iron, and coal. Being at the edge of the continent, they also have a shipping industry with the rest of the world, mostly unknown to the kingdoms of Spero, and a percentage of the population are boat-builders, merchants, and lumbermen. Malum has many secrets and is a kingdom clouded with mystery. Because of the renowned curse, travelers are rare. Most of Spero sympathizes with the new generation of Forthwind, feeling as if they have no choice but to accept their fate to rule a cursed land.

Personality Traits: There are many sides to Kaelen's personality, but the outward one is modest, superficially kind, and caring - in his own gruff way. He talks only to the point and is rather blunt. For the most, people are intimidated by his appearance, but surprised to find that he is easy to get along with. He is sharp, observant and keen. And there is a mysterious about him that seems tempting to uncover. Of course this is not his real personality, that which is manipulative, cunning, calculating, and machiavellian, "the end defys the means" to Kaelen, and he will stop anything to achieve domination.
General Past: Unknown. Although Kaelen was the youngest of the Forthwind's three children, a tragedy befell the older two and his mother while they were on a trip overseas. King Forthwind of Malum crowned his son the heir on the day of their family's funeral. People found it strange, but later accepted it as the King's way of moving forward with their lives. Kaelen has met the other heirs of the neighboring kingdoms on a few occasions, but nothing spectacular. At the age of 26, he exchanged letters with Princess Aurora and visited her in claims of love. He proposed and they were married months after. Three days past, Aurora was found dead and Kaelen proclaimed the murderer. He took this as his chance to overthrow Cella's parliament and begin what he called the 'Kaelen Regime', slowly overtaking each kingdom in Spero, one by one. He issued an exile for all the kingdom heirs in fear that they might seek to challenge him.
Connection to Kingdom of Cella: [see past]

Magic: Kaelen's style of magic is mostly unknown, although he has shown abilities of mind manipulation, such as affecting a person's decisions. Also, the heirs do not know this, but Kaelen's magic extends the timeline and he is able to use it both in the past, present and the future.

Let me hear your thoughts :D
Also, no suspicions of Kaelen when you're young, unless they're based on Malum's weird rumors, haha. He's basically "one of us" until he goes bad.

Definably interesting, and I could easily forge reasons for Aurora to fall in love with him. I like it, and I am sure you will make a great evil dictator!

Oh, I like him as the bad guy, those types are one the best in my opinion where you think he is all normal but under the surface another side lurks:)

Ok i edit my character general past and his connection to kingdom of Cella. Just to let you know.

Ok i edit my characters past and connection to Cella again. Im so stupid :P

If anybody has seen the anime Vampire Knight here - don't you think that Kealen is like Kuran Kaname?

Interesting to no end but I think in the case of being evil if you're used to play good characters a difficult one - I dunno what churchy thinks though =)

Haha, you're right! He does resemble Kaname! :o But the manga Kaname more then the anime, one, I think.

& yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be difficult, but I'm ready! I'll get help from you guys & I've got structure advice from Asmodeus :]