[ S P E R O ] - Our Last Hope.

Interesting, glad you invited me. I see you still need the Queen of Cella, Melanie, so I believe I shall try my hand at the role, if I may?

I want to ask if you can be an assassin. I really like this rp and i would like to join

@Hunter: If you'd like an ally country, Shiante could need some allies after ther internal conflicts and Shuna some friends:)

Interesting, glad you invited me. I see you still need the Queen of Cella, Melanie, so I believe I shall try my hand at the role, if I may?

Of course you may!

Feel free to design her as you wish & if a name change would suit your needs, just let me know the new name :)

If you have any questions and concerns while you're making her, feel free to ask! Thank you for checking it out! ;D

I want to ask if you can be an assassin. I really like this rp and i would like to join

Hmmm..
Well, to be an assassin, you could be one of two things;

1- a heir to a kingdom of assassins, who has been trained as one.
2- & this I just realized might actually be pretty cool, an assassin working for King Kaelen.
We could assume that Kaelen, when he first came to woo Melanie, brought an entourage with
him, which included undercover assassins who meant to kill anyone who got in way of his plans?

Let me know if either of those suits what you were thinking of.
If not, tell me your ideas!

Thank you for your interest!

I'm not a big fan of the name Melanie, just to let you know.

Name:
Aurora Delee Amelie
Title: Princess/Queen (Well, she's a Princess until she's married)
Appearance:Feel-Like-a-Princess-in-Your-Bridal-Tiara.jpg

Kingdom:
Cella
Kingdom Description: Cella, located in the central portion of the continent, is a kingdom of all four seasons and mild weather. It's a trading and cultural hub for all the other kingdoms and takes pride in it's ability to connect allies and bring harmony. The occupations and professions of the people of Cella vary as much as their weather does.
Personality Traits: Hopless romantic, innocent, loyal, creative.
General Past: She grew up as a proper princess should, never really rebelling, and amusing herself with properly things like art, reading, studies and music. Always the 'good' child, she quickly became loved by her people due to the fact that she would take them in mind while making a decision. One day, as the Prince Kaelan came, he quickly wooed her, and she believed she had foundher true love.
Connection to Kingdom of Cella: Well, she is the Princess and future Queen, in love with Kaelan.
Magic: Runic magic: With the right equipment, she may cast Magic Runes, which have various uses. She hasn't learned how to cast them in thin air yet, but she carves
Runes onto semi-precious stones, and occasionally bones, to use.

Tadaa~ Now I can get started on discussions, too! (:

Name:
Lilac Athena Faye

Title: Princess
Appearance:
LilyFaye.jpg

Kingdom: Ethare
Kingdom Description: Ethare is a tiny kingdom, known for it's unending hospitality and beautiful flower gardens. The royal family is known to leave their palace doors open to their people, and as a result, runs on a kind of democracy. Everywhere in Ethare, there are fields and fields of flowers. The economy relies on craft trade, as many of it's citizens are skilled artisans. Because of their simple lifestyle, Ethare was the first to fall prey to Kaelen's regime. He pillaged the lands, leaving only the remains of a grand fire, leaving the land, desolate and void of it's once cheerful color.
Personality Traits: Friendly, naive, and optimistic, Lilac has a fragility that is akin to that of a flower. She trusts people easily, is always sincere about her feelings, and loves without restrain. She is emotional and argumentative, often getting into debates. Her most striking trait is her kindness; she will go out of her way to help even a stranger.
General Past: Lilac was the second born, always looking at the back of her older brother, always doing her best so that she could match him in skill, knowledge, and leadership. While he was a master swordsmen, she became Ethare's best gymnast, moving on to learn martial arts to match her brother in combat. She read all the books he'd finished and followed him around the lands when he traveled. Days after the coronation of the King and Queen of Cella, the Etharian kingdom was to crown their next leader. As he stepped up to the take the crown, her brother took the crystal, turned around and placed it upon Lilac's head, swearing his allegiance to his younger sister, and thus, handing over the kingdom to her. As a result, Lilac, who until then, had only been following her brother's shadow, was thrown into the chaos of Kaelen's regime, lost, confused, and unsure if her people or her family were safe.
Connection to Kingdom of Cella: Liliac has been to Cella on occasion, but met the Princess of Cella only in greeting a few times. Each visit allowed her to take a closer look at Cella's royal gardens. After the Queen's death, Lilac given a small note, left by the late explaining the secret to the beauty of Cella's roses. Whisked away from Ethare to meet the other heirs, Lilac is filled with anxiety and fear. Her only wish to erase Kaelen's existence completely and if, by some miracle, restore the damage caused to the various kingdoms.

Magic: Light - Healing ; Lilac can heal small cuts and injuries. Although her power is still weak, she can still take care of larger wounds because of her knowledge of medicinal herbs. If she tries to heal something greater than a gash or a cut-would, she will exhaust herself, thus limiting the amount of healing she can do per day.

Sakura i relly like your second idea i think im going to make character like this if i could

Ok ill post my character tomorow or maybe today ill see, and if i have any question ill ask you :P

Name: Heather Venrali
Title: Princess, Neighboring Kingdom of Valkyr.
Appearance:
Princess_of_the_Shadows_by_wolfgangraven.jpg
Kingdom: Valkyr
Kingdom Description: A quiet, peaceful and neutral kingdom. Although small, her kingdoms people are all very well trained in fighting and they have fought many foes in the past, their specialty are rangers - with a good use of stealth, swords and bows they make a formidable enemy and excellent allies. The weather in this kingdom is temperate, but the foliage is green, the air and water soft and fresh. On terms of trading, the Valkyr's trades are Weapons and Jewels. They do not trade metals because they use it to make their weaponry.

Personality Traits: Gentle, Calm, Graceful, Quiet, Observant, Empathetic, Patient, Loyal, Animal Loving and Aloof.
General Past: Heather has lived most of her life like most of the children of her kingdom, learning how to effectively take down and opponent with as many weapons as possible, she was a good child with a sense of loyalty toward her parents, adored by her subjects.
Connection to Kingdom of Cella: Heather's Kingdom has not been taken over by the recent King, in order to keep an eyes on things. As one of the best and most trusted rangers in her kingdom. Heather was ordered to keep an eye on things.

Magic: Earth - This allows Heather to communicate with plants and animals. It also allows her to control the earth around her in order to do her bidding.

She looks good!
Except, her magic in unknown?

You said magic was only for main characters so I was going to ask you about it =)

Hey Skura from what kingdom is king Kaelen? If i may ask

Thank you for addressing this, Aira! :)

clarification for magics: all of the heirs of neighboring kingdoms are granted the magical powers of your choice
during the time travel. The powers are given to them so that they may have a means to change the past. And,
because this is fantasy, there will be some surprises!

Hey Skura from what kingdom is king Kaelen? If i may ask

I did not give his kingdom a name or a background, I wanted to leave it up to whoever wishes to play him,
since he is one of the only antagonists in the roleplay (:

Ok i was just asking cuz im going to make my character an assassin and ill make him working for king Kaelen. Well ill make him from a different kingdom :P

Right! That's a good point.
Well, I haven't found anyone interested in playing Kaelen at the moment, but I hope I will.
You could say he got scouted from his kingdom to work for Kaelen (:

I had a crazy plot twist idea for you! I'll PM it to you to keep it a secret :D

hey...is there still room for one more?

Heh well I just made a character *guilty* Sakura can only slap you with a salmon if she doesn't need any more. =)

Edit: I am so lost on what power to choose, argghh!

hey...is there still room for one more?

Of course!

I know it seems like we have a large cast, but I like it better that way. More characters, more plot sequences and everyone has something to do.
If you understand everything, please go ahead!

And we've got plotting to do in the group, so anyone who hasn't joined, please do so! (: