☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do a time-skip soon. To introduce teams and whatnot, then everyone may jack one another.

I'm actually gonna drop this due to some personal issues that's been holding me back from posting in the first place. If people still want me to do the time-skip post then I will, but that'll be my last post in this role-play. Someone may control Desire or claim he died somehow, yet his ego will always remain. Else, in my temporary GM position, I'll leave things up to both or either @WhiteAngel and @redlemonaide. Sorry to dump things on you but you've both made more an effort keeping this RP going than me during my time being the temporary GM. Appreciated, I know Shadowy does as well.

Hate to see you go Deuce, but we appreciate you taking up the reins as long as you did.

You will be missed Deuce. But can somebody message Shadowy and have her edit the main post? Add MPLE and cross off all the names of the people who have dropped? so maybe we can start getting replacements?

Like said before, you (and Desire's pervy legacy) will certainly be missed, Deuce. You certainly knew how to make someone laugh.

On other terms, I was actually planning on posting before the timeskip so I could recap the battle in Niyol's terms and pick up his chess piece, but seeing that Desire is without his player, I'm a little confused as how to carry on? Are we going to kill him for plot? Or is somebody going to phantom play him?

We will sort things out in due time. I would be posting but life as well as my education is starting up again so I may not be as active but I'll still make sure to do what I can along with @redlemonaide

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
On other terms, I was actually planning on posting before the timeskip so I could recap the battle in Niyol's terms and pick up his chess piece
Would you still like to do this before I post?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ideally, yes, but since Whiteangel and redlemonaide haven't decided what to do with Desire yet, I figured I'd wait. But if you'd like to just get it done with, I could just make an open ended ambiguous post that leaves room for Desire's fate later on.

Anything works for me.

Okie, in that case, I'll just wait for the new gms to lay the verdict on Desire.

I have tomorrow off, so I'll get together with White Angel and see what we can do. I do know Shadowy has been taken up with her studies and won't be back for a while, so the best option is probably to open a new page and get a banner up for it. Anyone have talent with these? Also, if anyone has any issues, questions, comments, ideas, feel free to PM me!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
we should make a skype group to better keep in touch, i know for me i am more likely then not on skype and not iwaku.

Reactions: Sairoh
Twas the night before that one damned history test
That a little Sairoh decided to see
Just what had become of that roleplay
Of scary ladies, tall men, and cool weapons to be

Alas that one Sairoh
Logged in with a fitful excitement, untold!
But upon opening page, upon page
Post upon post

Not a soul was found wandering
Leaving little Sairoh wondering

- Sairoh.

Lol its been so quiet lately XD I'm too used to having to catch up on like 5+ pages of posts for this OOC.
Hope everyone's doing alright with life and such.

That may be the most beautiful poem I've ever read. *sheds a single tear* It was art, Sairoh. Beautiful art!!

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
It's been so quiet in here. OOC and IC. COME ON GUYS, LET'S GET THIS RP ROLLING!!!!!!!!

Still kinda waiting for the new gms to decide what to do with Desire, so I guess I'll just make a recollection post for Niyol during the battle, just so that there's something in the IC. If the skype group is gonna happen, my skype name's Niveus.Aestas, so feel free to add me (though I recommend you message me your iwaku handle in the invite, 'cause I've got spam bots after me).

On other terms, would anyone like to plot with a certain long haired individual?

Status
Not open for further replies.