☆RWBY RP: Rescuing Remnant☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
0zunc8.jpg

Lawdie. We're all over the world XD
Its 7:48 here

And my post is up, wrapping up this scene with you guys picking your pieces! Remember it's one piece for each two characters - you and your partner - and the teams are made up by two pairs picking the same pieces. Lea and Tabitha pick a rook, Desire and Niyol need to do the same. Desire and Niyol select a knight, Lea and Tabitha need to do the same; and color doesn't really matter, I don't think. Pretty sure in the show they were all the same color, so sorry if that's inaccurate to canon, just the way I thought it needed describing, lol. Then we'll classes started and MPLE can join us! Shadowy did get the class schedule up on the first post of the OOC if that helps anybody, so take a look at that if you haven't yet. Have fun, and wrap up your ends, too, guys!

Yes when MPLE joins maidens will weep, grown men will fall to their knees, children will cry to their mother's, and grandma's will bake cookies for us. The coming of MPLE will shake the very world.

These all sound like fairly common occurrences, at least all of these events are considered normal in Hazel's book - especially the men on their knees part ;D

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
TGIF! (Bet you're looking forward to tomorrow then, pervy-sensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.