RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized that if you watch the episode when their launched into The Emerald Forest, After Phyrra Nikos (The Spartan RedHead Girl who has an EXETREME lady boner for Jaune) finds jaune through the sites of her weapon after landing she makes a face that just SCREAMS: HUNTRESS HAS FOUND HER TARGET!

And i just so happen to have a screenshot of that moment

tumblr_muc50bHh9x1ske4bpo3_1280.png

Reactions: Accelerator
SHE WANT THE D!

BUT HE WANTS WEISS! OML!

@ShiroKiyoshi XD IKR, though i thought he gave up on Weiss since he doesn't try to get with her anymore >_>

Just in the episode he was flirting with her and called her Snow Angel. Neptune came up a few minutes later and called her the same thing and she giggled and Jaune was heartbroken

I believe he called her Ice Queen, wait nvm that was Michaels character.

Yeah, everyone called her Ice Queen and she got upset. Jaune came up and called her Snow Angel and she shrugged him off xD

Oh yeaaa i forgot about that XD

I am loving what you guys are posting! Makes me excited for what will happen in the future!

Should I get on and continue posting, or are we still waiting for people?

Everyone should probably post on getting off the Bullhead so no one is left behind. Etc.

@TheGDeer Just waiting for everyone to post that they got off of the bullhead and headed to the Auditorium, then i'll do the standard opening speech, and guide you guys to where you're sleeping among other things.

I am not suggesting that someone be kicked, I didn't like seeing me possibly being kicked for not answering for two days, but some people have been silent since they made their character. Maybe we should PM them and ask if they are still interested. If they do not respond within...3-7 days? Then you really have no choice but to let them go so that the RP can continue.

Might do that, but considering HiroHashi was the one who helped me flesh this out and everything, and add on to the fact that once their kicked we'll need to fill up their spots otherwise the RP couldn't continue anyway (needs to be enough for 2 teams and that's 8 people), but if enough people are interested in this that can fill up the potentially empty spots, then i'll consider (not saying i will) about kicking them from the RP if they don't post in it in a week alright?

Sure thing. Just ask if they know it started and if they are still interested. They might not have replied yet because they are busy. It is more just to check on them.

Already sent the Convo's/Pm's

dude I think there is still a slot open cuz

@Vegnya and someone else still need to post.

@ShiroKiyoshi actually @Vegnya just told me in convo that she'll post soon, she couldn't cause she was at a Con being Ruby Rose (LUCKYYYY!!!! >_<) sooo yeah.

But @Hirohashi hasn't posted yet or responded and he's the one who helped flesh this out, still has a few days to responds though.

ONE FRIGGIN MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.