RWBY: Grimm World (OOC/Sign Up All Slots Filled Until Next School Year)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShiroKiyoshi But she hasn't replied to my Question on this Thread ^^

Last edited:
I'm sorry, everyone. I've been without my internet for a while now. I was switching providers and was only supposed to be gone 3-4 days at most.

If it's okay, I'll catch up on the game and post.

Reactions: Vegnya
YES! NOW I DON"T HAVE TO KICK YOU @Hirohashi YOU MAGNIFICENT MAN! Sorry, really glad Hirohashi's here TT_TT

Yeah. They were over a week late with my internet. Needless to say, I was not happy about it.

I am glad to be back, though.

All that matters now is that you're here! I'm working on the speech and other things now! I'm really glad to see you again @Hirohashi , After all, i couldn't do most of this without you, it's co-creator :3

Posted the speech and others post!

I was waiting on others lol

Ah gotcha, was worried your alerts won't showing up, it happens sometimes :3

Eh... tired tomorrow. .. zzzzz

I posted right before you, I was in the same train of thought as Grunt. I was going to let other players have a turn first.

Yea i gotcha @Hirohashi , sorry bought the pushing XD, i'm way excited right now (might be a sugar rush >_>) and i just wanna see what you guys would put up!

S'okay, I can understand the excitement.

@TheGDeer Gotcha, can't wait to see it ^^. Hopefully i won't be as excited as i am now... Excitement + me = Problems XD.

@Hirohashi Lol, yay! Atleast i'm not the only one >_<

Currently working on a post.

@Accelerator Yay! Also, in your signature, 'Dat Wasted Though....'

Reactions: Accelerator
Status
Not open for further replies.