RWBY: Grimm Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
51nrBfc.jpg

or do this
gears-of-war-2-lancer-replica-finalized-20090923072212255-000.jpg

or this

Show of hands, who wants to give a berserker, that already has lightning and fire chainsaws, ranged weapons?

How many people are still here?

Also, *fist pump*!

*Raises up both her hands, and then her fingers raise up their hands, and then their fingers raise up their hands, and then their fingers raise their hands, and so on.*
I'm here ouo

Show of hands, who wants to give a berserker, that already has lightning and fire chainsaws, ranged weapons?
since the GM raised his fist. thats like 5 points right there.

SO that means we get to give the Crazy man a range weapon 2 GATLING GUN AND 2 chain saws (because they are both 1 weapon)

Too bad the chainsaws can't combine together to make a machine gun.

Too bad the chainsaws can't combine together to make a machine gun.
Well i have nothing against that idea and infact it makes it Better cause you know... Bigger guns...

But i did not find a good picture for something like that

I already had a rapid firing fire and lightning bazooka planned for him...and for the record his chainsaws do combine.

I mean, I have high voltage heels and duel blade/guns. The projectiles they shoot out aren't as effective as slashing head on but it's good for ranged combat. Now a bazooka... That is pretty OP xD

I mean, I have high voltage heels and duel blade/guns. The projectiles they shoot out aren't as effective as slashing head on but it's good for ranged combat. Now a bazooka... That is pretty OP xD
not just a bazooka... a rapid fire bazooka.

Finally decided on Neon's weapon's ranged form.

Status
Not open for further replies.