RWBY: Grimm Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORA ORA ORA ORA~

A RWBY RP FROM MY OLD PAL THE PHILOSOPHICAL DINOSAUR, AND I'M NOT INVITED!?

Well! Color me shocked! But I also see you already got yourself a good group going on here. Wouldn't want to break that, but I'm making a note here: When one of you falls, or on his whim, I shall RISE FROM THE ASHES!

As in I'd like to reserve a place for my own character, if possible.

ORA ORA ORA ORA~

A RWBY RP FROM MY OLD PAL THE PHILOSOPHICAL DINOSAUR, AND I'M NOT INVITED!?

Well! Color me shocked! But I also see you already got yourself a good group going on here. Wouldn't want to break that, but I'm making a note here: When one of you falls, or on his whim, I shall RISE FROM THE ASHES!

As in I'd like to reserve a place for my own character, if possible.

Sure.

I have a speech ready-made for Ozpin, so when you guys want to start the assembly, tell me.

We could just jump forward to save time. No need for four small posts about them arriving at Ozpins speech.

@The Philosoraptor

SO are we doing this base off the show. After the speech, We are told initiation is tomorrow and we are all sleeping together in a huge room?
Then the next morning we get spring loaded into the woods and we have to find this alter?

@The Philosoraptor

SO are we doing this base off the show. After the speech, We are told initiation is tomorrow and we are all sleeping together in a huge room?
Then the next morning we get spring loaded into the woods and we have to find this alter?

Different trial. In order to fully prepare initiates faster, initiation has changed. A monster in the forest has been tagged with a face card from a deck, one gold, one silver, and one bronze. 12 cards, 3 teams to be made. The people who complete the set (gold king, gold queen, gold jack, gold ace, etc.) are placed in teams together. That means that each partnered pair that enter the forest have to take down two Grimm to be ready for a group. And no one can die, or the teams can't be made.

The Ozpin speech would be next I think. After that they'd explain it. Atleast, that's my understanding.

Is this still Open?

@Inevyr

just pointing out a possible future upgrade for your weapons

You could attacking a Gatling gun on the side of them and use the spinning mechanism which rotate the teeth to rotate the barrow. (with the barrow spinning you can press another button and fire the Gatling gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.