RWBY: Grimm Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to finish making up a semblance, I was thinking about something that involves wind and the air, but only to certain extents.

So we have sword/high heels, Chainsaw, and tonfa/bow.

I can already see these fights getting chaotic.

Woo! You won't regret it boss. CS will be up within 24hrs.

Name: Grant Mclean

Appearance: http://img08.deviantart.net/056e/i/2013/299/6/d/futuristic_warrior__by_nothingspecialx9-d6rwjfm.png
Minus the axe and grey eyes instead of green. Also wears a bandolier around his waist.

Personality: Excessive, decisive, funny, a little crude.

Weapon: http://pre10.deviantart.net/29a1/th/pre/f/2010/101/6/b/revolver_brotherguard_highpoly_by_the_5.jpg
Picture explains it pretty well. A double barreled revolver with a big bayonet. It shoots plasma tipped cartridges that emit a nice grey glow. He wields two.

Semblance: Hot hands. Grant can heat up his hands to extreme temperatures that melt metals.

???: TBA

Brief bio: Grant is the product of a small village between Atlas and Vale. You know, the ones that tend to disappear overnight? It was the rough life from day one. As soon as he was old enough he was hunting animals for food and sometimes fighting grimm. When he was 15 the village was besieged by a large force of grimm. They were repelled but at a cost. The few that survived were picked up by Atlas military rescue forces. His parents were not among them. He had nothing left and was put into a special combat program for kids that had nothing else going for them. Now four years later he's at the top of the class and one of the many to be sent to Beacon to become a hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Neon a male though, that looks like a girl o-o?

Okay, I've looked everyone over, and it looks all in all pretty good. I'll have free time to post the IC on Thursday. Until then, I recommend getting to know each other, as well as prepping your IC posts. The situation is that you've just arrived at Beacon.

imma prep like a god >.<

ok ok lets decide character relationships >.>

@Xytheus
Vi would think Grant has a very nice body. On the surface she would get along find with him. However because she quick to lose focus, She would fine his excessive mindset irritating. I can see these too looking like (or even being) best friends but always cracking jokes at each other.

@Citrus
Vi would miss take Amethyst kind nature as someone who wants to use her. At first i could see Amethyst being nice and Vi keeping her distance or mentioning how Amethyst should show her true colors. After they get pass that rocky start and either Vi learns to trust people more OR Amethyst proves that she is not bad like Vi's parents, I can see them having a little sister big sister relation ship with Amethyst trying to keep Vi out of trouble and keeping her from living so close to the edge.

@Inevyr (PS you called Neon a she in the last sentence of the first paragraph of the Bio... not that i care... just saying)
Vi would easily think that Neon is a girl. At first She would keep forgetting and have to be reminded that Neon a boy but after a while, she would just do it for fun and to see him get pissed off. Just like with Amethyst, Vi would misinterpret Neon's helpfulness and show malice back (probably by making fun of his looks.) Though once Neon proved herself or Vi leans to trust people, i can see these too being good friends. As long as he could bare the jokes hear and there.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll post up my character's thoughts of others then.

@Xytheus
She won't really have too much of an opinion on Grant, however, she will see that he is pretty helpful based on how fit he looked. Though, she would be somewhat worried as well, since she would assume that he would be more rounded on strength rather than speed... That, and he stood out a tad bit. Never the less, she won't treat him any differently from the others.

@Unyielding
She finds Vi adorable, and will occasionally treat her like a little sister against the girl's will. Despite the girl's protests, Amethyst may have the temptation to start playing around with the girl's hair, making her look nice and all for her age. Of course, she wasn't far younger than Amethyst herself, but she likes cute things a lot. Although, she will be quick to catch on that Vi may not be fond of Amethyst at first, and will be cautious as though not to provoke the girl, no matter what reason she may have.

@Inevyr
Yes, she will also think that Neon is a female. Though, she is quick to get into the habit of remembering that he is a male. She may be a little protective of him from others, who may possibly bully him or tease him for looking like a female. Amethyst herself can't help but to want to play with his hair (Like she does with most females) and put it up or something, like a ponytail. She was thinking that maybe she can help him appear more like a male, even if his physique is identical to that of a female, minus the obvious parts.

• Love
Reactions: Unyielding
My characters thoughts.

@Citrus
Grant will probably be a little weary of her because of her weapon. He won't think it's very effective at first.

@Unyielding
Annoying little kid. Grant probably won't take her seriously until she knocks one of his teeth out.

@Inevyr
Grant will definitely make a few jokes at Neons expense. But would probably get along after they get to know eachother.

I prep later, Look foraward to it. Class now.

@Citrus
Neon would probably treat Amethyst like a sister. He'd be uncaring enough about her to let her do what she wants and would probably do most of the things she asks of him provided that she ask nicely and he has nothing to do. Of course he'd also make sure that she's far away from him whenever he's fighting because...well...chainsaws. And if she ever gets a boyfriend he will take that boy aside and mildly threaten him with castration via chainsaw.
BERSERK
Amethyst would probably be one of the few to be able to calm him down as long as there are no sudden noises or movements.

@Unyielding
Vi would probably feel like a troubled, misunderstood child to Neon. He would probably tolerate everything she does and banter back whenever being insulted.
BERSERK
Run. Run like the wind. Or stay.

@Xytheus
Neon would probaly tease Grant with a few jokes, practical jokes and making sure he attempts to meet women are futile by dressing up and pretending to be his girlfriend. It would lessen after a while but still friendly banter.
BERSERK
If you want to fight go ahead.

Vi would probably feel like a troubled, misunderstood child to Neon. He would probably tolerate everything she does and banter back whenever being insulted.
BERSERK
Run. Run like the wind. Or stay.
Vi run haha. Vi lives for danger. She not afraid of some stick with spinning teeth. BRING IT ON CHAINSAW GIRL BOY

Status
Not open for further replies.