RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
I'd like to reserve the last spot

At the moment, I am discussing with another player over the position. If you'd like to try to win me over with yours, PM me for your Semblance and post a character. If one is better for the RP than the other, boom.

Name: Gren Orchid

Appearance:​
7yZSnF2.jpg

Personality: Humble and honorable, but capable of being cunning and brutal. Likes to keep things simple but understands that things can get complicated. Can keep her rage in check but will not tolerate injustice.

Weapon:
The God Eater "Carnage"
dW8LD6v.png

The God Eater "Destruction"
tIix8OM.png

The God Eater "Vorinclex"
DNtGEP9.png

Semblance: Friction - This Semblance allows Gren to control the amount of force exerted onto an object. She can make it so that she can walk on walls and ceilings effortlessly, or even make the ground around her slippery and impossible to gain a solid hold upon. However she can only affect things she's in direct contact with and whatever is touching those objects.

???: (TBA later in RP)

Brief Bio: Rarely will any Faunus live without interacting with the White Fang. Gren's mother and father were devout warriors for the White Fang, and they raised their children to become loyal to them as well. But Gren, the eldest of her siblings, always knew that the White Fang were nothing but trouble. But she was young back then, and all she wanted was for her family to be happy. Her naivety did not protect her from the horrors she'd have to go through, the evil's that she would commit. But for better or for worse, she at least had some happy memories of her family.

Gren's mother and father were a doctor and florist respectively. Her mother had an interest in robotics as a little girl and her father loved nature. It was almost surreal how these two dotting and somewhat embarrassing adults could become such fierce fighters for an organization for the White Fang, but maybe that was because they were Boar Faunus. Also known as "orcs", but this is seen as an insult. Still no matter how peaceful they live, they had an innate burning desire for war and battle, something that the White Fang knew how to harness. Even as Gren tried her best to distance herself from all the fighting, by the time she was ten years old she had already found herself mixed into the White Fang's army.

She was only eleven when she killed her first human. Not even a Grimm, the threat to all life on the planet, but a human, a mere man who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Gren was sickened, but also euphoric. She hated how much she enjoyed killing that man. She did not even hate him: she was simply told to kill him, and something inside of her said yes. Something that made her seek blood. This confusing but comforting instinct drove her in battle, allowed her to achieve feats that even seasoned warriors of the White Fang could not do. By the time she was 15 she was a highly revered warrior in the White Fang, at least in her local cell, for her ferocity in battle and the brutality of her kills. But inside she cried, trying to justify these things she does but cannot stop. She wanted to think that she was doing this for the good of all Faunus, but she knew that she was no better than the Grimm in the forest. She was a monster, and it wasn't until she was at death's door did she realize that she had an option to become something better.

It was when Gren was fifteen that a sniper managed to use a high caliber bullet to break through her aura and shoot her in the head. But even without her aura Gren was a tough and strong girl, but even a head shot would kill her. Would have, but her mother had other thoughts. Gren's skull and helmet was able to minimize most of the damage the bullet did, but there was too much of her brain gone to heal. It needed to be replaced. By that time Gren's mother had created a cybernetic brain, one that could process thoughts and retain memories better than any normal brain. Of course normally one uploads their own thoughts into the brain rather than replace a damaged one, but Gren's mother wouldn't let her daughter die because of an untested theory. Gren was as good as dead if she didn't do anything. So her mother operated.

It was a success. Gren's mother was able to transfer Gren's conscience into the mechanical brain, which she than put back into the body. After mending the damage to her head, Gren would make a full recovery, with a new brain. Over time Gren had to adapt new organs for her mind, mainly her eyes and spine. Her recovery was a great boon to the White Fang initially, but by this time things were already going down hill for them. They grew desperate as their numbers began to wane, and they sent Gren out on more missions, more brutal than before. At least back then she fought against other human soldiers who either came to antagonize the faunus or just protected fortresses and other compounds. But the White Fang had Gren start attacking villages, farms, and even urban centers that had nothing to do with military efforts. They just wanted to cause as much terror and destruction as they could. Eventually Gren was allowed a short leave from all the fighting, but she knew that she didn't want to go back. Not with the White Fang. Gren knew she was only a weapon now, but ever since she got shot in the head she realized that there was always another option. There was a better way to gain equality and independence for the Faunus than to kill all humans. So Gren deserted the White Fang.

She knew that if she turned herself into the humans they would have her executed. And they would have all the rights to do so. But her death won't solve anything. She might have been an important figure to the White Fang but she was, at best, a highly decorated soldier. No, she needed to live, to do something to redeem her past sins. Gren met up with some Hunters from Beacon and appealed to them to become a Hunter herself. She would tell them what she knew about the White Fang in return for a chance at redemption. Failure was always an option for her. If she was to die than so be it. But she would die trying to do something right for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gren Orchid

Appearance:​
7yZSnF2.jpg

Personality: Humble and honorable, but capable of being cunning and brutal. Likes to keep things simple but understands that things can get complicated. Can keep her rage in check but will not tolerate injustice.

Weapon:
The God Eater "Carnage"
dW8LD6v.png

The God Eater "Destruction"
tIix8OM.png

The God Eater "Vorinclex"
DNtGEP9.png

Semblance: Friction - This Semblance allows Gren to control the amount of force exerted onto an object. She can make it so that she can walk on walls and ceilings effortlessly, or even make the ground around her slippery and impossible to gain a solid hold upon. However she can only affect things she's in direct contact with and whatever is touching those objects.

???: (TBA later in RP)

Brief Bio: Rarely will any Faunus live without interacting with the White Fang. Gren's mother and father were devout warriors for the White Fang, and they raised their children to become loyal to them as well. But Gren, the eldest of her siblings, always knew that the White Fang were nothing but trouble. But she was young back then, and all she wanted was for her family to be happy. Her naivety did not protect her from the horrors she'd have to go through, the evil's that she would commit. But for better or for worse, she at least had some happy memories of her family.

Gren's mother and father were a doctor and florist respectively. Her mother had an interest in robotics as a little girl and her father loved nature. It was almost surreal how these two dotting and somewhat embarrassing adults could become such fierce fighters for an organization for the White Fang, but maybe that was because they were Boar Faunus. Also known as "orcs", but this is seen as an insult. Still no matter how peaceful they live, they had an innate burning desire for war and battle, something that the White Fang knew how to harness. Even as Gren tried her best to distance herself from all the fighting, by the time she was ten years old she had already found herself mixed into the White Fang's army.

She was only eleven when she killed her first human. Not even a Grimm, the threat to all life on the planet, but a human, a mere man who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Gren was sickened, but also euphoric. She hated how much she enjoyed killing that man. She did not even hate him: she was simply told to kill him, and something inside of her said yes. Something that made her seek blood. This confusing but comforting instinct drove her in battle, allowed her to achieve feats that even seasoned warriors of the White Fang could not do. By the time she was 15 she was a highly revered warrior in the White Fang, at least in her local cell, for her ferocity in battle and the brutality of her kills. But inside she cried, trying to justify these things she does but cannot stop. She wanted to think that she was doing this for the good of all Faunus, but she knew that she was no better than the Grimm in the forest. She was a monster, and it wasn't until she was at death's door did she realize that she had an option to become something better.

It was when Gren was fifteen that a sniper managed to use a high caliber bullet to break through her aura and shoot her in the head. But even without her aura Gren was a tough and strong girl, but even a head shot would kill her. Would have, but her mother had other thoughts. Gren's skull and helmet was able to minimize most of the damage the bullet did, but there was too much of her brain gone to heal. It needed to be replaced. By that time Gren's mother had created a cybernetic brain, one that could process thoughts and retain memories better than any normal brain. Of course normally one uploads their own thoughts into the brain rather than replace a damaged one, but Gren's mother wouldn't let her daughter die because of an untested theory. Gren was as good as dead if she didn't do anything. So her mother operated.

It was a success. Gren's mother was able to transfer Gren's conscience into the mechanical brain, which she than put back into the body. After mending the damage to her head, Gren would make a full recovery, with a new brain. Over time Gren had to adapt new organs for her mind, mainly her eyes and spine. Her recovery was a great boon to the White Fang initially, but by this time things were already going down hill for them. They grew desperate as their numbers began to wane, and they sent Gren out on more missions, more brutal than before. At least back then she fought against other human soldiers who either came to antagonize the faunus or just protected fortresses and other compounds. But the White Fang had Gren start attacking villages, farms, and even urban centers that had nothing to do with military efforts. They just wanted to cause as much terror and destruction as they could. Eventually Gren was allowed a short leave from all the fighting, but she knew that she didn't want to go back. Not with the White Fang. Gren knew she was only a weapon now, but ever since she got shot in the head she realized that there was always another option. There was a better way to gain equality and independence for the Faunus than to kill all humans. So Gren deserted the White Fang.

She knew that if she turned herself into the humans they would have her executed. And they would have all the rights to do so. But her death won't solve anything. She might have been an important figure to the White Fang but she was, at best, a highly decorated soldier. No, she needed to live, to do something to redeem her past sins. Gren met up with some Hunters from Beacon and appealed to them to become a Hunter herself. She would tell them what she knew about the White Fang in return for a chance at redemption. Failure was always an option for her. If she was to die than so be it. But she would die trying to do something right for once.[/spoiler]

Jesus fucking Christ, it's a leprechaun with a blade! Gun. Other thing...

If I stab it with my sword, will Lucky Charms spew out of it's guts? Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...

If you were trying to put the background in a spoiler, you forgot the beginning of it at the beginning of the paragraph. As well, you forgot to capitalize some stuff, used too many buts, and misspelled a few words. Otherwise, good. 4/5.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's a leprechaun with a blade! Gun. Other thing...

If I stab it with my sword, will Lucky Charms spew out of it's guts? Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...
No.

It's Boo Berry.

But yeah, if I'm good to go, should we establish character relationships or what? Just to get an idea of where we all stand. I also imagine that we've already done our exam and all that and have some adventures under our belts.

No.

It's Boo Berry.

But yeah, if I'm good to go, should we establish character relationships or what? Just to get an idea of where we all stand. I also imagine that we've already done our exam and all that and have some adventures under our belts.
Yup. Nope. We've done our entrance exam, but we've still got to get launched off a cliff. That cements us into a team. IC will be up this week. :bananaman:

@Celane, @Cheeki Breeki. You still onboard?

Is this last spot still open for hijacking?

Just kidding. It seems to be full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this last spot still open for hijacking?

Just kidding. It seems to be full.

Wonderful avatar. But indeed, we are full. If at any time in the future I see fit to construct a cannon-fodder team JNPR knock-off, I'll be sure to inform you.

IF this ever opens I have a CS for a character that I can easily change the name around for. Literally she is an original :P I doubt you will see a weapon like hers.

I'm going to guess this is already full?

Hmm. Three posts complaining about the fullness. The "One spot left!" part of the title. And the fact that four people have posted CSs. Dunno. Might have a spot left.
Could I reserve the spot? I'll be making the sheet tonight or tomorrow!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person