RWBY: Grimm Hearts (Closed)

Should I include Mature content in this RP (sex, drugs, etc.) to make it even more realistic?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PIZZA! (This will be regarded as both Yes and No)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Just be sure to punctuate properly when on the computer. A personal pet-peeve, is all. What were you thinking of for a character, if I may ask?

I was thinking more the quiet, lazy, intelligent, support type of character at the moment. Though that might change a bit, as I like the strategist, support character overall, so that might not change. The personality can change while I work.

I was thinking more the quiet, lazy, intelligent, support type of character at the moment. Though that might change a bit, as I like the strategist, support character overall, so that might not change. The personality can change while I work.

Did you have any preferences in gender?

No, I play both well, or at least I hope I play them well, I can play male just as good as female.
Nice. I'd just like to have a balanced team, is all. Frankly, the only monogender teams in the entire RWBY universe are Team RWBY, Team CRDL, and Team SSSN. If you count Cinder's henchies as a team, they're Co-Ed; Qrow's team was balanced; JNPR is balanced; and CFVY is balanced. Four to three.

As for why people think unrelated, largely hormone-based teenage boys and girls to living together in the same room is a good idea, I've no clue...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I'd just like to have a balanced team, is all. Frankly, the only monogender teams in the entire RWBY universe are Team RWBY, Team CRDL, and Team SSSN. If you count Cinder's henchies as a team, they're Co-Ed; Qrow's team was balanced; JNPR is balanced; and CFVY is balanced. Four to three.

As for why people think unrelated, largely hormone-based teenage boys and girls to living together in the same room is a good idea, I've no clue...

Yes, I have always questioned that, and with theories that Faunus may go into heat (Don't know if that has been shot down yet), that is more than a questionable act of Ozpin. Either way, I am going to be making a female most likely, as I haven't play one seriously in a while.

Well, from the looks of it, we're getting laid, boys and girls! (not related to Celane's recent choice in character gender)

By the vote of many people (who for some reason haven't even tried to make a character), we get Mature content!

Yes, I have always questioned that, and with theories that Faunus may go into heat (Don't know if that has been shot down yet), that is more than a questionable act of Ozpin. Either way, I am going to be making a female most likely, as I haven't play one seriously in a while.

I know, right? Blake's a cat. Don't cats have estrus?

... Goddammit, Rule 34!

I'd like to reserve the...G...spot.

>.>

I just started watching RWBY and it's awesome!

I'd like to reserve the...G...spot.

>.>

I just started watching RWBY and it's awesome!
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
That. Was so worth hearing.

Nice to see ya, Poly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hey guys...

If Blake and Sun have sex, and Blake gets preggers, are the kids monkey-cats? Would they chase mice and eat bananas?

~Name~
Violet Hammond

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~Appearance~
34094-blue-eyes-purple-fantasy-art-pink-hair-anime-girls-hd-wallpapers.jpg

~Personality~

Confident, sarcastic, lazy, quiet, supportive

~Weapon~
Violet carries around a long sickle like staff, the shaft of the sickle is about our feet long, and the end of the staff curves in a sickle formation. The staff transforms into a large pocket watch. The staff itself is a dark red color, the sickle on the outside is violet, and the inside blade of the sickle is chrome.

The staff's name is Trinity Limbo, the staff itself shouldn't be used for close combat, as it is very weak, and really only used for blocking, but its infusion with dust makes it dangerous. Violet has all types of dust from red dust which allows fire control, to the orange dust which allows time flow.

The dust is contained in the inside of the staff and comes out of the tip of the sickle, making her slashed turn into fire, ice, electric, and other forms of dust projectiles. Of course she can also send a projectile at a teammate and help them, much like with time dust, speed up there reaction time, or maybe encase their weapon in fire.
smite_chronos_s_staff_by_htmpaius-d6rbbow.jpg
~Semblance~
Chronokinesis is Violet's power. She can simply slow down small objects, such as bullets, pots, knives, and other small objects, sadly she can't use this on actual people just yet as trying to use it on large objects drains he aura and can potentially knockout Violet for long amounts of time

~Brief Bio~
Violet was born in Vale, a city girl that was raised by a busy family. While she was a only child, her parents still had trouble getting rent for their apartment most of the time, both working two jobs(one in the morning, one in the night)left Violet to somewhat raise herself. Violet just wanted to help out with her stressing family really, and around the age of 10 she learned of her semblance and gained in interest in dust.

Her parents didn't even know she was going to Signal, she was accepted at age twelve. She had trouble with Signal at first as she could barely fight in close combat, it was taken as her weak point, and she accepted this, but this was not the end of her climb to the top, after her first three months she make her weapon, a staff she called Limbo that used dust to fight. This weapon made her extremely dangerous and started to get her to the top of the class.

Of course every student has something that teachers happen to dislike, and that was Violet's attitude, she was lazy, sarcastic, and just didn't care most of the time barely turning in assignments, only fighting when she had to. After several years of Signal at eighteen she decided to in her words, "Fuck off." And finally got into Beacon, her teachers worried for the students that got paired with her as while she was an amazing support, she was hard to befriend.

~Name~
Violet Hammond

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~Appearance~

~Personality~

Confident, sarcastic, lazy, quiet, supportive

~Weapon~
Violet carries around a long sickle like staff, the shaft of the sickle is about our feet long, and the end of the staff curves in a sickle formation. The staff transforms into a large pocket watch. The staff itself is a dark red color, the sickle on the outside is violet, and the inside blade of the sickle is chrome.

The staff's name is Trinity Limbo, the staff itself shouldn't be used for close combat, as it is very weak, and really only used for blocking, but its infusion with dust makes it dangerous. Violet has all types of dust from red dust which allows fire control, to the orange dust which allows time flow.

The dust is contained in the inside of the staff and comes out of the tip of the sickle, making her slashed turn into fire, ice, electric, and other forms of dust projectiles. Of course she can also send a projectile at a teammate and help them, much like with time dust, speed up there reaction time, or maybe encase their weapon in fire.
~Semblance~
Chronokinesis is Violet's power. She can simply slow down small objects, such as bullets, pots, knives, and other small objects, sadly she can't use this on actual people just yet as trying to use it on large objects drains he aura and can potentially knockout Violet for long amounts of time

~Brief Bio~
Violet was born in Vale, a city girl that was raised by a busy family. While she was a only child, her parents still had trouble getting rent for their apartment most of the time, both working two jobs(one in the morning, one in the night)left Violet to somewhat raise herself. Violet just wanted to help out with her stressing family really, and around the age of 10 she learned of her semblance and gained in interest in dust.

Her parents didn't even know she was going to Signal, she was accepted at age twelve. She had trouble with Signal at first as she could barely fight in close combat, it was taken as her weak point, and she accepted this, but this was not the end of her climb to the top, after her first three months she make her weapon, a staff she called Limbo that used dust to fight. This weapon made her extremely dangerous and started to get her to the top of the class.

Of course every student has something that teachers happen to dislike, and that was Violet's attitude, she was lazy, sarcastic, and just didn't care most of the time barely turning in assignments, only fighting when she had to. After several years of Signal at eighteen she decided to in her words, "Fuck off." And finally got into Beacon, her teachers worried for the students that got paired with her as while she was an amazing support, she was hard to befriend.

Jesus, man! The lack of periods!

But, accepted!

Sorry to say this but, I'm going to have to pull out. I can't really think of anything, and I'll be super busy this week. Sowwie!

SO.

What do you guys hope to kill first?

Is it true that you have a position available? If so, I'll be interested. What criteria needs fulfilled thus far?

Is it true that you have a position available? If so, I'll be interested. What criteria needs fulfilled thus far?
Yuparoony!

Your character needs to have a name beginning with G, must be related to or be a color, and, optionally, be a girl. Preferably female so we don't have two sausages and one hamburger, if you get my meaning. Not for sex reasons, of course! We've got CCs for that s**t. Mostly so I don't get the weird, rapey, college-fraternity-with-one-girl-in-the-room feeling. At least it would be two vs. two this way.

Rules dictate that you be around at least once a week for an IC post, more if you wish, and you are required to keep up with stuff. As well, during OC on OC combat, you must be prepared to sit at your computer and exchange one to two-sentence combat posts with the other player(s).

As well, since the popular vote has dictated that I shall include Mature content, you should be okay with that, as well.

And since we're all adults here... HEDONISTIC SKULLF**KING ORGIES FOR ALL OF US!!!!!

Hmm... My character was originally male, but I'll try to work this out. Though that means I can't call her "Gren" anymore, unless I can play her as a masculine type. Which I likely will.

Hmm... My character was originally male, but I'll try to work this out. Though that means I can't call her "Gren" anymore, unless I can play her as a masculine type. Which I likely will.

*gasps* I get a female bro?! SWEET!

Though personally, I feel Gren is a unisexual name. If you really want it feminized, try Grenne.