RWBY Fanon: The Lonely Mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question was being considered briefly, but she wasn't sure which one to ask. And by the time that she had settled, well, one of the people her decisively two-part question involved was now turning to leave. So much for that. "...I don't suppose you got a glance at them?" she asked Angus, referring to both the vehicle and it's attendants. No matter the answer, her attention turned to the tracks as she once again crouched to the snow-covered ground to examine the tracks. At least they weren't headed for Valhalla- that much was a plus. But no matter the angle, this whole situation reeked.

No, really. The stench from the fire still had a small presence as far as she could smell.
Rachel followed those heading toward the site of the attack, and looked helplessly between them. She'd never been in a situation like this, so she was going to wait for... she supposed for someone to go after the attackers, or something then follow them.

Once again she had faded into the background. Not that she wasn't used to it.
Rowena had taken the long route around the village. Exploring and checking out the area, before returning over to the hunting party outside. Just in time for Angus to furrow his brow before he spoke.

"Grimm mask."

"The White Fang?! This far?"

------
"Look for the shell casings, normie."

Cillian had waylaid her before she could get too far away from the track investigation group, and despite the brisking snowfall she could make out the faint figure of Midna crouching to examine the skirmish's aftermath from this distance. Which is what she called over to, sounding thoroughly unenthusiastic but still willing to help.

"See if there's anything that says where these thieves' artillery came from."

"If they have SAURON or Atlas headstamps then it was probably White Fang or some other outfit who don't care about staying anonymous enough to scrub their stolen weapons. If they're clean they were either criminals who took all the precautions for this sort of thing, or someone who really didn't wanna be associated with a certain company. Heh."

It was a chuckle darker than the fur of a Grimm.

"I can only speculate."
Atlas head stamps. Which considering the past actions regarding them in Vale, was disquieting enough.

----------
"...Herding the Grimm forward, from the sounds of it. A despicable, dishonorable tactic if ever there was one...but with a certain cold pragmatism. None would question a Grimm attack for its motivations, it is simply their inborn nature. Use as expendable cannon fodder makes sense, keeping more intelligent reserves in play. And there is still the possibility that the Grimm...would prevail. Just through sheer overwhelming numbers, as they did at Beacon. Either way, whoever this "they" happens to be? They have a win-win situation. Push the Grimm in, sweep up for supplies and fall back? Maybe?" She shrugged. "In the end, does it matter? I believe what matters is what we are going to do about it, hmm?"
"A good question Mona." Minori said with a glance towards the faunus girl and a nod before they turned back to the older one "Is it safe to say you saw your attackers? Or was the snow too much before Lake ushered you inside? The other hunter I mean." They clarified "Or perhaps you saw them?" They said with a glance towards the other man who'd made it through alright.

They heard Celadon and agreed (albiet in a more concise fashion) with most of what she said, but Minori wanted to make sure they all knew everything they could before they decided what to do about it. Whatever 'it' was

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Hospes @Other inn peeps
"They wore Grimm masks, yeah."

The faunus with the human shook his head. "Couldn't be the White Fang though."

"Oh yeah? Must have been some other terrorist group who wears Grimm masks!"

"The White Fang doesn't pillage villages!"
@C.T. @The Tactician @york @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes @york

Rowena had taken the long route around the village. Exploring and checking out the area, before returning over to the hunting party outside. Just in time for Angus to furrow his brow before he spoke.

"Grimm mask."

"They're very ambitious these days. If you don't believe me, ask Vale. Oh wait. You can't. Because everything is destroyed."

The gothic one mused over in the same monotonous tones, though with her eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched up something about her looked unconvinced.

@Ringmaster @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @The Tactician

Minori raised an eyebrow at that "They don't, usually. Just as they don't participate in the siege of kingdoms. Usually."

The White Fang hadn't ever had a presence in Blackwood, but that didn't' mean the Watch hadn't kept a watchful eye out for them. Minori had scoured the net for videos of the attack on Vale after it happened out of a morbid fascination that a kingdom's hub could fall so quickly, and Atlesian knights hadn't been the only non-natives to participate in that fight.

Minori put up a finger however. "Which is not to say someone else couldn't have just put on the masks in order to hide themselves." They continued "I can't imagine the White Hand for example doesn't take a mask on occasion as some sort of gruesome trophy" They said mostly to themselves as they started to think. They glanced back up to the men. "Did either of you see if they were actually faunus? Ears, horns, that sort?"

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Hospes @whoever else still be at the inn​

"The White Fang doesn't pillage villages!

"No, but they have disrupted Hunters and Huntresses, which is kinda what was done here. Face it, we rolled into town sort of en masse... And we needed those supplies. It was both a cruel and highly efficient move."

She was murmuring something quietly to herself in the chill when Cillian caught up to her, though even if anyone could've heard what she was saying they'd have found it to be nothing more than a few lines of morbid poetry at best. The girl seemed unperturbed by the showing of the scarecrow-man's semblance and hardly even looked at the Grimm as she stepped up and onto it before it started to disintegrate, apparently intent on going right over the cadaver until the creature's slayer spoke to her and she paused where she was, sinking easily back to the snowy ground with the razortooth crumbling to ash underfoot. In response to his lamenting of his semblance she raised one thin, black eyebrow up high at him, giving his costume a serious look-over.

"Sucks. Oh the angst."

She looked both ways into the blizzard once and pulled up her suitcase, releasing it to let it stand vertically and turning towards Cillian to continue their conversation. Such as it was.

"Names are an unearned emotional tie I elect to spurn. I'm threefold, Morgan, Morgain, Morrigan. Choose one to call me by and I'll answer to it; you'll just never know if it was the right one."

If Cillian wasn't regretting this conversation enough already, Morgan(?) smirked at him coyly in a way that said she wasn't joking; Or that if she was, it was at his expense. She completely skipped the handshake and went straight for the top, brushing her knuckles across the patched fabric of his mask at the cheek lightly in admiring fashion.

"What's this? I thought gothabilly was dead on the scene."

"Look for the shell casings, normie."

Cillian had waylaid her before she could get too far away from the track investigation group, and despite the brisking snowfall she could make out the faint figure of Midna crouching to examine the skirmish's aftermath from this distance. Which is what she called over to, sounding thoroughly unenthusiastic but still willing to help.

"See if there's anything that says where these thieves' artillery came from."

"If they have SAURON or Atlas headstamps then it was probably White Fang or some other outfit who don't care about staying anonymous enough to scrub their stolen weapons. If they're clean they were either criminals who took all the precautions for this sort of thing, or someone who really didn't wanna be associated with a certain company. Heh."

It was a chuckle darker than the fur of a Grimm.

"I can only speculate."

@Chewy Rabbits @Hospes @Ringmaster @The Tactician

"Grimm mask."

@C.T. @The Tactician @york @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes @york
"They're very ambitious these days. If you don't believe me, ask Vale. Oh wait. You can't. Because everything is destroyed."

The gothic one mused over in the same monotonous tones, though with her eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched up something about her looked unconvinced.

@Ringmaster @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @The Tactician

An owlish few blinks came, and Midna quietly turned her head when she realized she was being addressed by the still somewhat unnerving darkly dressed girl. But she wasn't paying that any mind, figuring that until she actually did something bad(if she ever did), she was a good enough person. Especially if she was going to become a Huntress. Of course, 'normie' was new to her... But she only gave a nod of thanks, figuring it was better than 'Faunus scum' any day. "Much obliged," she added before taking her advice willingly, shuffling over to the nearest round and carefully picking it up for inspection.

"..."

Briefly, Midna's muscles tensed at the mention of the Grimm masks. It couldn't have been the White Fang... Could it? The scents of all of the party, the smoke and fire, and the snowstorm blowing against her favor made it hard to get a good sniff to see if she could pick up whether the folk were Faunus or not. Besides, with her tail hidden beneath her cloak, she preferred to not sniff the air and look like a freak. So instead, she settled for another question. "...Faunus?" Her English accent was slightly more prominent now, being as she had to try to speak up enough to be heard over the winds.

She hoped the answer was no. S.A.U.R.O.N. didn't need anymore fuel for their tirades.

@Ringmaster @The Tactician @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits

"...Herding the Grimm forward, from the sounds of it. A despicable, dishonorable tactic if ever there was one...but with a certain cold pragmatism. None would question a Grimm attack for its motivations, it is simply their inborn nature. Use as expendable cannon fodder makes sense, keeping more intelligent reserves in play. And there is still the possibility that the Grimm...would prevail. Just through sheer overwhelming numbers, as they did at Beacon. Either way, whoever this "they" happens to be? They have a win-win situation. Push the Grimm in, sweep up for supplies and fall back? Maybe?" She shrugged. "In the end, does it matter? I believe what matters is what we are going to do about it, hmm?"

@Ringmaster @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"A good question Mona." Minori said with a glance towards the faunus girl and a nod before they turned back to the older one "Is it safe to say you saw your attackers? Or was the snow too much before Lake ushered you inside? The other hunter I mean." They clarified "Or perhaps you saw them?" They said with a glance towards the other man who'd made it through alright.

They heard Celadon and agreed (albiet in a more concise fashion) with most of what she said, but Minori wanted to make sure they all knew everything they could before they decided what to do about it. Whatever 'it' was

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Hospes @Other inn peeps​

Minori raised an eyebrow at that "They don't, usually. Just as they don't participate in the siege of kingdoms. Usually."

The White Fang hadn't ever had a presence in Blackwood, but that didn't' mean the Watch hadn't kept a watchful eye out for them. Minori had scoured the net for videos of the attack on Vale after it happened out of a morbid fascination that a kingdom's hub could fall so quickly, and Atlesian knights hadn't been the only non-natives to participate in that fight.

Minori put up a finger however. "Which is not to say someone else couldn't have just put on the masks in order to hide themselves." They continued "I can't imagine the White Hand for example doesn't take a mask on occasion as some sort of gruesome trophy" They said mostly to themselves as they started to think. They glanced back up to the men. "Did either of you see if they were actually faunus? Ears, horns, that sort?"

@Ringmaster @C.T. @Hospes @whoever else still be at the inn​
"No, but they have disrupted Hunters and Huntresses, which is kinda what was done here. Face it, we rolled into town sort of en masse... And we needed those supplies. It was both a cruel and highly efficient move."
There was a silence from Mona as Celadon explained just what was likely meant by 'driving' the Grimm, though it was impossible to discern whether this was because she was listening intently.. orrrr because she just wasn't listening, period. But the former was more likely, judging by the way her eyes widened, a horrified expression slowly crossing her features. Even her floofy white scarf didn't hide the way her mouth gaped. "That... Is.... Horrible!" she finally exclaimed, breaking her bout of silence. "Those poor Grimm... I bet those people did horrible stuff to them to make them attack us rather than those totally crazy thieves." It was a shame she'd had to kill one. But she tried to remind herself that it would've hurt people if she hadn't.

"You're right, new friend! We gotta do something about it! ....Whatever 'it' is," she agreed with Celadon, slamming one fist down on her open palm before adding the last bit with uncertainty. But then her less than formidable attention was grabbed by Minori, a smile returning to her face. "Oh, really?? Thank you!" Because being told that you asked a good question was definitely thanks-worthy. At least, through Mona's eyes, anyways. While Minori continued with some more questions, the Faunus cheerfully rocked on her heels, humming faintly before her demeanor changed. "..Grimm masks?"

Yeah, even with as sheltered as she was, Mona knew about the White Fang. She recalled her father once telling her in secret that he had once been a part of the group, back before it turned violent. But he'd left when he married, knowing his wife was less than approving. But she knew what had become of it, now, even though she didn't fully understand it. After a pause, she spoke again, actually having a probably fairly intelligent question for how ditsy she seemed. "What was in the warehouse? Like, d'ya know what they took?" Maybe knowing that, it'd be easier to tell if the White Fang thought this stuff was worth it or not. "...Wait, who're the White Hand, again?"

And there was the typical oblivious Mona again.

@Ringmaster @Michale CS @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Inn​

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
She looked both ways into the blizzard once and pulled up her suitcase, releasing it to let it stand vertically and turning towards Cillian to continue their conversation. Such as it was.

"Names are an unearned emotional tie I elect to spurn. I'm threefold, Morgan, Morgain, Morrigan. Choose one to call me by and I'll answer to it; you'll just never know if it was the right one."

If Cillian wasn't regretting this conversation enough already, Morgan(?) smirked at him coyly in a way that said she wasn't joking; Or that if she was, it was at his expense. She completely skipped the handshake and went straight for the top, brushing her knuckles across the patched fabric of his mask at the cheek lightly in admiring fashion.

"What's this? I thought gothabilly was dead on the scene."
15vhGgO.png

Cillian had to admit that he couldn't quite get the atmosphere that this girl was giving off. It wasn't hostile or anything like that. But still felt different from the norm. Her reaction or lack of one really to the Grimm's demise interested him even more. Cillian had no fondness for the creatures but shoot if he could keep them alive in his darkness? Sic a whole army of the big bad beasties on fellas like the White Fang.

Hoo boy! That would be quite the sight to see that's for sure. But as she began to go on about names, Cillian waved one of his hands up in the air. "No need to worry! I'll say whichever name I feel and if it turns out that the one I say is the one you're comfortable with, that's what I'll use!" This girl kept getting more and more interesting by the second. Though as her hand reached up to touch his mask, he blinked.

"Huh. Ain't ever had nobody who wanted to touch the mask. Most folks think it's creepy, unnatural. I let em think what they want tho and go about my business. As for gothabilly, well, I dunno about goth. But I'm probably the biggest hillbilly you'll ever meet, heh, heh."

@OrlandoBloomers @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ringmaster

Last edited:
An owlish few blinks came, and Midna quietly turned her head when she realized she was being addressed by the still somewhat unnerving darkly dressed girl. But she wasn't paying that any mind, figuring that until she actually did something bad(if she ever did), she was a good enough person. Especially if she was going to become a Huntress. Of course, 'normie' was new to her... But she only gave a nod of thanks, figuring it was better than 'Faunus scum' any day. "Much obliged," she added before taking her advice willingly, shuffling over to the nearest round and carefully picking it up for inspection.

"..."
Morgan seemed both puzzled by and appreciative of the gothically uninitiated girl's politeness, shrugging her black-clad shoulders where the umbrella rested once and making half an effort at a gracious "I-live-to-serve" curtsy in her direction.
15vhGgO.png

Cillian had to admit that he couldn't quite get the atmosphere that this girl was giving off. It wasn't hostile or anything like that. But still felt different from the norm. Her reaction or lack of one really to the Grimm's demise interested him even more. Cillian had no fondness for the creatures but shoot if he could keep them alive in his darkness? Sic a whole army of the big bad beasties on fellas like the White Fang.

Hoo boy! That would be quite the sight to see that's for sure. But as she began to go on about names, Cillian waved one of his hands up in the air. "No need to worry! I'll say whichever name I feel and if it turns out that the one I say is the one you're comfortable with, that's what I'll use!" This girl kept getting more and more interesting by the second. Though as her hand reached up to touch his mask, he blinked.

"Huh. Ain't ever had nobody who wanted to touch the mask. Most folks think it's creepy, unnatural. I let em think what they want tho and go about my business. As for gothabilly, well, I dunno about goth. But I'm probably the biggest hillbilly you'll ever meet, heh, heh."

@OrlandoBloomers @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Ringmaster
PvydftA.jpg

"You're slightly goth. You just haven't been destined for awakening yet. The chances are strong you'll simply sail past your attunement day like two comets passing in aetherium, carrying this unawoken percentage of yourself for the rest of your days, subdermal, uninitiated, unfulfilled, but forever there. And that's okay."

Morgan turned back to Cillian and collapsed her umbrella, since at some point they had all found their way to the village inn through the snow and it was bad luck to keep one open indoors. And she did not need that burden riding on her karmic wave right now.

"It is, by the way. Unnatural. But that's just another word for "alternative". It's shied away from because normative society is conditioned from birth to associate the dark and macabre with danger and evil. In a world painted with strokes of color, how could they not? Black always stands out in a shaded sea of brilliant reds and blues. I suppose you can't blame them; They're all lost in their own paved roads of winding darkness, it just shows in different ways. Bad things live there. But the darkness itself isn't dangerous. It's simply a road to self-expression."

Her voice had little-to-no variance in pitch for the duration of that response, sitting comfortably at a low and moody octave.

"Except me, I'm a bad example. Most dangerous person here probably. Like wow; you shouldn't even be talking to me."

She smiled at him and glided away, bound for the innkeeper's counter to get a drink. Such an earnest lad.

@Chewy Rabbits @Hospes @Ringmaster @Michale CS @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @erryone at the inn now​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

@C.T. @The Tactician @york @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes
Ervin Douglas

@C.T. @The Tactician @Ringmaster @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes

Ervin stayed quiet, listening in on the conversations going on in the area... It was apparant that the White Fang, or just some really good imposters of the White Fang had destroyed the warehouse, crippling them of the supplies they needed for their test at Valhalla. Without much else to inspect, he took a close look at the creature tracks on the ground, trying to see if he could identify what sort of beast had made them.

Once he had spent ample time doing so, whether it surmounted to anything or not, he rushed to catch up to the tracking party in hopes of finding who had taken out their warehouse. With any luck, the assailants might have the supplies on them, indicated by the vehicle tracks made in the ground. There must be a good supply of items on their vehicle, or just a heavy load of White Fang members or something... But in either case, he felt it was worth investigating.

Ervin stayed quiet, listening in on the conversations going on in the area... It was apparant that the White Fang, or just some really good imposters of the White Fang had destroyed the warehouse, crippling them of the supplies they needed for their test at Valhalla. Without much else to inspect, he took a close look at the creature tracks on the ground, trying to see if he could identify what sort of beast had made them.

Once he had spent ample time doing so, whether it surmounted to anything or not, he rushed to catch up to the tracking party in hopes of finding who had taken out their warehouse. With any luck, the assailants might have the supplies on them, indicated by the vehicle tracks made in the ground. There must be a good supply of items on their vehicle, or just a heavy load of White Fang members or something... But in either case, he felt it was worth investigating.
The tracks looked humanoid, artificial.

The tracking party had returned back to the Inn and once Ervin finally joined....

The storm would kick in fully.

----------

"Storms coming on strong."

Angus, sipping a mug of his own would be looking out the window, contemplative and quiet before Rowena spoke.

"We've spoken at length, did what we can. But without those supplies, this town is going to be in for a bad time. I say we go out after those bastards and beat the-."

"Can't."

Rowena spun on Angus, incredulous.

"What do you mean, can't? We're hunters and huntresses! Storm like this should be nothing for us!"

Angus slowly, finished his drink. Rowena getting impatient before he turned to them and raised a hand with three fingers, before putting them down with each point.

"Grimm might come. People undefended. Volunteers."

He tapped his chest and added. "Lived m'life out in the wild. I can find em. Need to go soon. Choose who comes, who stays. Get something warm."

He did a quick count and grunted out.

"Be right back." And out he walked once more, Rowena nodded as she frowned.

"Basically, its who hunts and who defends the town. Fine then....I'll stick behind and help. If Grimm come around or they do to finish the job, these people aren't going to be in the best of places."

GM: One PC for the next phase, choose carefully.

The shopkeeper served the goth her drink.

He tapped his chest and added. "Lived m'life out in the wild. I can find em. Need to go soon. Choose who comes, who stays. Get something warm."

"Nngh. Me bored. Me go."

She wondered if the scruffy boy always spoke like that or if it was a permanent post-impact consequence inflicted upon his eternal essence. Either way, she sipped her cider, speaking more appropriately in her more usual morbid voice.

"Why not. The snow really rejuvenates my chill wave."

@Ringmaster @in the inn​

"I-I'll go." Rachel volunteered. "This isn't right, and I should do what I can to help." She steeled her courage and stepped forward.

@Ringmaster @ Inn peeps

Morgan seemed both puzzled by and appreciative of the gothically uninitiated girl's politeness, shrugging her black-clad shoulders where the umbrella rested once and making half an effort at a gracious "I-live-to-serve" curtsy in her direction.

@Chewy Rabbits @Hospes @Ringmaster @Michale CS @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @erryone at the inn now​

The tracking party had returned back to the Inn and once Ervin finally joined....

----------

Angus, sipping a mug of his own would be looking out the window, contemplative and quiet before Rowena spoke.

"We've spoken at length, did what we can. But without those supplies, this town is going to be in for a bad time. I say we go out after those bastards and beat the-."

"Can't."

"What do you mean, can't? We're hunters and huntresses! Storm like this should be nothing for us!"

Angus slowly, finished his drink. Rowena getting impatient before he turned to them and raised a hand with three fingers, before putting them down with each point.

"Basically, its who hunts and who defends the town. Fine then....I'll stick behind and help. If Grimm come around or they do to finish the job, these people aren't going to be in the best of places."

"Nngh. Me bored. Me go."

She wondered if the scruffy boy always spoke like that or if it was a permanent post-impact consequence inflicted upon his eternal essence. Either way, she sipped her cider, speaking more appropriately in her more usual morbid voice.

"Why not. The snow really rejuvenates my chill wave."

@Ringmaster @in the inn​
"I-I'll go." Rachel volunteered. "This isn't right, and I should do what I can to help." She steeled her courage and stepped forward.

@Ringmaster @ Inn peeps

Okay, mixed signals with the goth. Did the girl dislike her, or not? If only she was better at interpreting what people were thinking and/or feeling. But as it were, she presumed(or, hoped) that there weren't bad terms between them yet. It wouldn't be pleasant if they were, but she was much more concerned with the tracks and casings than her social status. The prime objective remained- Track. Incapacitate. Apprehend.

So it was only natural that by the time they'd arrived back at the inn(and long before), she had her mind made up.

"I'm going," she stated simply, mind made up with no room for debate left. She could've said more, but she instead remained silent, not particularly feeling that anything else even needed added. Even if she had been about to add something, it wasn't going to happen, because another Faunus(who had responded to Celadon's answer to her prior question with a very intelligent 'Ohhh') chimed in as well. "Well, I'll stay here! These guys need defenders, and I'd feel bad leaving 'em all alone... Besides, everyone knows ya shouldn't mess with a white tiger Faunus Huntress-in-training!" she spoke with a laugh, making a playful display of punching at the air with enthusiasm.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @Michale CS @The Tactician @york @Chewy Rabbits @Inn​

"Can't."

"So the village across the lake from Valhalla has no defenses of its own?" Minori muttered with a sour frown, as if the idea was an affront to them personally. "It may be small, but its obviously one of the few if not they only places to resupply on the journey to the school, or our whole damn class wouldn't have wandered into it. You'd think it'd warrant at least one actual hunter, or a trained watch, or something. Stupid" They sighed and lithely stretched themselves out of their seat.

"I'll stay behind then. I've experience as a member of the Watch back home, so I'll be more use here than out there. We should exchange scroll numbers in case you all need backup, on the off chance we can get a signal through this mess." They said with a glance outside.

The only sound Ella made was the fault of the squeaking door and winds from the storm as she slipped outside, her scarf wrapped around her mouth and nose and her supplies slung across the opposite shoulder from the device that hung on a strap and hung near her hip. Whether that meant Ella was just declaring her intention to go with the tracking party or if she had just given the village the middle finger and left straight for Valhalla wasn't specified.

@C.T. @The Tactician @york @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster @Hospes @york

She just raised an eyebrow, finally slipping out of her seat and leaving an empty glass behind along with a few lien. Things had gotten especially hectic...unlikely to be a coincidence. "...Very well. I have finished my drink and now I am in on the hunt. If you all will have me, of course."
"Well, I'll stay here! These guys need defenders, and I'd feel bad leaving 'em all alone... Besides, everyone knows ya shouldn't mess with a white tiger Faunus Huntress-in-training!" she spoke with a laugh, making a playful display of punching at the air with enthusiasm.​
"HUZZAH! Together we will defend these people like an iron wall!"

Morgan finished up her drink and set the glass down gingerly, bringing the back of her hand up to wipe at her lips. "Can I see the bodies? Of those villagers who were attacked."

Not for any particular reason, she just liked dead bodies. Without waiting for an answer or expecting one, the morbid youth stood up from her chair and paced lightly out into the snow after Angus and Banshee, umbrella popping out again with a rustle of fabric.

But not before she took a second to wordlessly write out her scroll number and slide it across Minori's table with a half-amused smile and a wink, since it was probably a good idea if someone took them up on that.

@Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @EVERYONE GOIN​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

----------

"Can't."

Ervin Douglas
@C.T. @The Tactician @Michale CS @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes @Ringmaster

Without hesitation, Ervin stepped up, seeing that there was no reason to hold himself back; while a town like this gave him plenty of items to animate... Without the neccessary supplies, the people here simply wouldn't last very long.

"I'm going out to hunt for them." He said, just loud enough for people to hear.

Whoever had taken those supplies, which he was quickly suspecting to be the White Fang, he would find them, and take those supplies back. At least, that was the plan anyways.

Last edited:
David had been asleep through that whole episode and he woke up just in time to hear something about villagers murdered or something to that effect. He had flashbacks to his father being killed by a Grimm. He hated that idea, he hated it with a passion. " I will also be going. I'm David, by the way," he said.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @Michale CS @The Tactician @york @Chewy Rabbits @Hospes @People going @Hey, look I got David in... that was totally not my first way of introducing him

preview-50-1873.jpg

And so our travelers moved out, following the trail. Angus had taken the time to arrange with the shopkeeper protective gear in the form of warm jackets and goggles. 'Snow flare' was his concise reason, but it turned out to be a good idea. Moving off as the storm continued, eventually the party came to a pass....Where a body in the middle of it, buried up to his hand would be seen.

It was their only warning as the snow burst out from the sides and the roars of Grimm echoed out.

Creeps. Lots of them.

A little hampered by the snow, but not so much as they charged across the snow at the party.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @Michale CS @The Tactician @york @Chewy Rabbits @Hospes @LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.