Running Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoya's red eyes were alight with rage at this insult. He clenched his fist and grit his teeth, trying hard to restrain himself from beating the crap out of this so called samurai.

"You think I'm afraid of you?"

His voice was little more than a whisper, but it held all his anger and venom. His body was shaking with the effort to control himself.

[ - He'd given the opposing male a slight tap upon the shoulder, before allowing the cold digits to slip from the shoulder of the male. Returning his hands to his sides, the ball of his wrist came in contact with the hilt of the vindicator. The vindicator was a reverse blade, and had one side that was serrated with Damascus steel, and could slice through most material with incredible ease. Before grasping the hilt of the blade in a strangulation hold with such force that a sound, that was incredibly harsh and foul. Piercing, so piercing that it would've rendered the eardrums of a deaf man to pure rupturing and bleeding. - ]

"Anyway, what is going on here, do you intend to kill these people?"

The sound rung in his ears. He was shocked by the question.

"Intend to kill these people? Why would I do that..?"

Kyoya was unable to find the words to answer. His anger was suddenly gone as he tried to grasp what was going on. It was as if someone had cut his train of thought, for he could find no words. Nothing that was happening made sense anymore.

"Then if you do not intend to kill them, exactly what are you doing provoking the law, knowing what the consequence will be!?" Gasconaded the Samurai. "What would be the point in stopping what you are doing now?"

.. A moment of silence came then.. He knew precisely what was to come, his right index finger extended its length to the butt of the hilt of "The, Vindicator." Instantaneously all 60 inches of the blade were unleashed from the sheathe. The blade extended to the right side of the male known as "Kyouya." "You had better remember the sight of this blade, because what I am about to show you, will merely shatter your view on the world as a whole!" Exclaimed the male, and instantly he knew that the blade was meant to be felt, not seen, therefore he awaited an approach keeping the blade hidden in the shadows.

Kyoya was dumbfounded. Everything was happening too fast. "What was Roxius's plan? What was the point in doing all of this? Why is this man here?" None of it made sense to him. Kyoya laughed quietly to himself. In almost a whisper he began to speak, his head facing toward the ground.

"Shatter my view of the world? My view of the world has already been shattered. Nothing is making sense to me anymore, but at the same time I feel it is right. Everything that is happening.. it feels as if this is how it was planned to be. As if someone is pulling strings from behind. A shadow is hell bent on destroying someone, I somehow killed a man by some mysterious force, and now you. You show up here as if you are of some importance. But I see nothing great about you-"

Kyoya looked up to face him. There was a cold, hard look in his eyes.

"You are just another person in my way. Another person who is bound to bring misery in my life. You insulted me upon meeting. Only Roxius has shown me kindness. Now I will kindly ask you to leave…"

"That presence, is it you.. Are you.. The shadow? Are you.. the one that made all of the noise? Are you the one who brought the authorities here... my god.. Brave brave man you are." He spoke before sheathing his blade in an instant. " I was trying to figure out what made all of that god forsaken noise, but I am beginning to think it was you two. Now I highly suggest, we run before too many of them get here."

"Me the shadow? That's impossible. How could I possibly be the shadow. Isn't it a separate being?"

Kyoya's mind brooded over this thought. He quickly dismissed it as impossible. He had never even heard of the shadow until yesterday. But was it completely impossible that he was connected?

Roxius was STILL by the police car (<.< as she was left from the RP), when her fear settled she got up onto her feet stumbling for balance. She looked around as everything seemed clear. She ran to the fence and hopped over it running up to Kyoya.

"Hey Kyoya it wor-!"

She quickly paused and stared at the strange man who was next to Kyoya.

"Who are you? What are doing to Kyoya!?" Anger filled her.

(O.O sorry wasn't trying to leave you. Just got caught up in the conversation)

Kyoya was knocked from his train of thought. His mind was suddenly troubled. He looked at Roxius, worry clearly in his eyes.

"I-i dont know what is going on anymore…"

[ - Lovely, was the masculine presence, the blade had been sheathed, he'd turned about three hundred and sixty degrees. Marching forth, silently. His shins were hidden by his attire. Merely his ankles and his wooden, open toed shoes with a relatively flat surface, below were two blocks of wood that acted as heels. The luxurious 60 inch blade shone luminescent even through the shadows. He spoke not a single word to the female, the thick luxurious and well maintained hair of his, was so overwhelmingly beautiful. How did it wave and how did it dance alongside the gale, the hair was held in a ponytail. The obsidian hue of the locks fluttered about.

[ - The attire, looked incredibly expensive, and even in the dim amount of light, shone so brightly that the sight of it was unbelievable. Was this silken material perhaps composed of Uru? No one would know, unless they would try to scathe it in some manner, which would fail unless you managed to strike one of his pectorals. Which were held open by the beautiful attire. The scent of lavender, and a light hint of vanilla followed his own trail. He continued to simply walk away with the ball of his wrist resting upon "The vindicator." The blade made several clicking sounds as the metal on metal impacting of the guard that was forged of solid gold and dragon shape came in contact with the sheathe of the blade. That in which was adhered to his right side.

Roxius stepped between the two as she knocked the unknown man's sword away standing bravely once again. She glanced back at Kyoya who appeared worried then focused her gaze on the man.

"Get away from him, why are you even in such a place?"

Her hands were spread out blocking the connection between the two men.

[ " Maybe, I should forewarn you.. Do not touch, my blade." Gasconaded the male as he continued strolling off into the darkness and away from the two, he was incredibly calm.. How could one be calm in such a situation?! He kept a calm demeanor the entire time and never once got angry, nor did his breathing rate increase. Nor did he seem to have had a care in the world. The only thing such a perspicacious male could've cared about in a situation like this one is how in the world he got here, and who these people were.. - ]

Roxius dropped her arms slowly extremely confused of the current situation. She gave a glance to the unknown man the turned back to Kyoya. She was as stumped as he could of been.

"Kyoya, are you ok?"

(Sorry for short posts but I have to go to work soon, and I'm just trying to find a footing here.)

Kyoya looked at Roxius. She stood there bravely between them. He felt grateful to her. He looked behind him. The policee were gone.

[ - He continued to stroll away, merely thinking about some things that'd occurred in his past. He'd grasped the hilt of the blade, unleashing it from the sheathe. He'd began brandishing the blade, rapidly slicing about throughout the sod and stone. Several loud noises echoed throughout the vicinity. Incredibly loud screaming could be heard from a mile away as he'd gone on a rampage. - ]

Things were completely confusing to her, she had no idea what happened or was. Roxius stayed by Kyoya's side until she was able to figure out a plan. She watched the man walk off oddly almost dumbfounded as he started to slice stones, upset there was such a loud noise and that gravestones were being damaged.

"Kyoya, what are we going to do now? What are we suppose to do with this guy? Didn't he witnessed what happened?"

Kyoya looked as dumbfounded as Roxius. He shook his head.

"I don't know about him, but our plans still haven't change. I say we continue on with what we were doing, and let him do as he pleases."

-A guy and a girl who were going to a party at a friends,were slowly walking along the side walk.The guy wore a black t shirt that had a gray skull on it.Over the t shirt he wore a black goody that was left unzipped.He also had on dark gray cargo pants and black steel toe boots.The girl wore a light blue spaghetti strap top that was almost form fitting.She also had on dark blue jean shorts and black platform sandals with a one inch heel.

Everything seemed calm until they began to hear the sound of police sirens.They had heard the cry of the sirens since earlier that day,but neither of them knew what was going on.When the sirens got closer the guy grinned,"They aren't far from us.Let's go see what's going on,I bet it's something cool!"He said with excitement.The girl couldn't believe what she was hearing,"What?Have you lost your mind?!It could be dangerous!"She said in a panicked voice.He looked at her and laughed lightly,"Don't be such a chicken Shizuka.Now come on!"He said then grabbed her left hand.

The next thing she knew he was dragging her along with him.She didn't want to go anywhere near the police.Yet she didn't want to abandon him.So she had no choice and ran behind him,'What on earth is he getting me into now?'She thought with a worried sigh.He ran through an alley then he ran across a street.He could hear the sound of the sirens growing louder,"We're almost there!"He yelled about to explode with excitement.He lead her through another alley and when they both emerged he stopped.She noticed he had stopped in his tracks,"What is it Akira?Why did you stop?"She asked confused.

She looked around him and saw only police cars.He couldn't believe what he saw,"Where...are the police?"He asked in disbelief.They both looked for them but couldn't see them anywhere.They both cautiously walked over to the police cars,"Hello?!Is anyone here?!"Akira yelled.Seeing that the police were missing make Shizuka uneasy,"Akira...maybe we should leave."She said hoping to reason with him.Her voice seemed to fall on deaf ears as he examined one if the empty cars.

He looked inside it and voice inside his head began to whisper to him,'You know you want it.What would it hurt to take it?'The voice urged.He smirked for a few moments then he shook his head.He knew he had to fight it,he couldn't start stealing again or he would get in trouble.Shizuka looked around and noticed a male and female.So someone was around,"Maybe they know what happened.Hey!"She said and waved.

Last edited:
Kyoya heard the sound of another person calling them. He jerked around. He was getting tired of all the unexpected people, he wasn't sure how to deal with them. There was no doubt in his mind that they were going to ask about the police, considering there were none.

Akira stood back up and looked at Shizuka then he noticed the other male and female.Shizuka went to the cemetery gate and pulled on it realizing it was locked tight.Then she looked at Akira,"Hey come help me over this gate,will you?"She said.Akira scratched his head,"Why do you want to go into that cemetery?"He asked looked into the cemetery.He couldn't understand why but something felt uncomfortable,'What is this feeling?'He thought a bit uneasy.

She looked at him with worry in her eyes,"Something isn't right and I know you feel it too.I have to know what's going on and chances are...they may know."She said.He sighed knowing that she was right and walked over to the gate,"Fine.Just...be careful ok?"He said in a softer concerned voice.She nodded,"Ok I'll be careful and thanks Akira."She said gazing up into his coal black eyes.As he gazed into her brown eyes he felt something but he shook it off,'Focus Akira.
.now isn't the time to get distracted!'he mentally yelled at himself.Then he noticed that she had taking off her shoes and raised an eyebrow at that.She stood back up holding her shoes by their heel straps.

She looked at Akira,"I don't want to get hurt when I jump down.Hand them back to me once I'm over the gate ok?"She said.He watched her put them down then he helped her over the gate.Once she was at the top of the gate on the other side he picked up her shoes.He handed them to her and she jumped down with them.

Akira didn't like it but he started to climb the gate,'Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea.'He anxiously thought.It wasn't long before he jumped down on the other side.That was when he heard a voice in his head whisper,'You aren't safe here.'it said.Then more began to whisper,'You'll never be safe.' another said just before another chimed in,'Nowhere is safe.'it said.

Then they started to yell,'Someone like you has no place here unless you're dead!' one said,'You should be dead!' said another.The voices were getting louder and harder to understand,'Kill yourself!' one said 'Kill the girl!' another said.Akira couldn't understand why he was hearing the voices and his head started hurting.He grabbed his head and fell to his knees in pain.Shizuka looked at him worried,"Akira,what's wrong?"She asked in a scared voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.