Running Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
[[ Only Reply for Today Unless I Manage to Really Later Tonight ]]

Roxius blushed hard when he spoke. It was the first time anyone really wanted to be with her especially wanting to help her get rid of the shadow. Her smile matched his.

"You mean you really want to travel, with me?"

She sounded confused but was just as happy that he even said such thing. But she did not let the thought get to her head as she went over to the bench and sat down her army green backpack. Upon opening she pulled out a small notebook and a pen then approached Kyoya.

"If we leave we need to plan things out, though since dark is on the rise we should probably stay here for the night and discuss our plans."

Kyoya walked to one side of the room and leaned against the wall. He wasn't much of a planner and always did things on a whim. However, night was falling and he knew it wouldn't be safe to leave, not to mention the cops. He knew they would be searching the entire city for him. If only he knew what had actually happened. He looked towards Roxius. He was surprised how well she had taken it, considering he had just killed a man.

"I think I should leave the planning to you. I'm no good with that kind of stuff.."

Roxius tapped the notebook with her pen as she watched Kyoya.She was deep in thought about what to do. Though as she started to think more, it started to sink in that this guy killed someone. She turned around and shook the thought out of her head because they were pretty much in the same boat by different cause. Her back stayed turned for bit, unfortunately since there was so much going on at the same time she couldn't think of a plan. Roxius turned back to Kyoya with the notebook at her side.

"Kyoya.... I don't know what to do. The graveyard is the only safe spot.Besides it only wants me not you a-and..."

She stopped talking as she sat back down on the bench. She really didn't know what to do. Everything was so sudden. Her head drooped in confusion and a sense of being lost.

Kyoya's heart began to sink as he realized she wasn't planning on going. He looked towards the doorway, listening to the sirens as the police searched the city. It was only a matter of time until they decided to search this place. He sighed.

"Im leaving in the morning. It is not possible for me to stay in this place, not after what happened. You can come with me or stay here, that is your decision.."

Roxius shifted away from Kyoya, she felt like something was pushing down on her chest. She didn't want to leave Kyoya out on his own. As her thoughts race something snapped within her. She slowly met eyes with Kyoya full of anger and determination. Though she wasn't angry at Kyoya, herself for thinking even for a moment to ditch Kyoya for herself.

"I have an idea.."

Roxius got up and looked out the same area standing a few feet back from Kyoya.

"You are wanted for murder, the cops just want me to press charges for assault. Let's bring them to us tonight. Then we'll both be wanted."

Roxiua was clearly up to something but she changed almost instantly emotionally. She wanted to keep them safe and out of any hands other than their own unless it was safe tonight.

Just yonder, of the two entities walked quite the daunting individual. The embodiment stood a towering 6'4, and walked with elegance more pure : Like water, that in which falls from the mountains, and slowly transitioning its way to the ground below. Oh how incredibly ecstasy filled, did the individual appear to have been. His facial features, were incredibly smooth, and were flawless. As if he dove into the fountain of youth itself. Upon the body, of the towering individual appeared to have been, a kimono of such elegance in its patterned design. On the outer rim of the kimono, were crimson-hue kanji symbols. That allowed themselves to come to rest atop a layer of, oyster-white hue silken cloth. The collar of the kimono rested lower, upon his shoulders leaving his pectorals visible, and his skin of fair complexion to shine luminescent.

His sakabato is worn under his obi at his left hip in a black, steel saya. Adhered to his right hip is the elongation of metal which appeared to have been a blade, that he called "The Vindicator." Oh how beautiful was the piece of metal, that rested within the sheathe which had a dragon-shaped guard forged of what appeared to have been solidified gold. He was clearly visible to the others as he'd continued his stroll past the other two entities. His long, luxurious and thick obsidian hue locks were held in a ponytail, and fluttered about in the gale as if they wished to dance with the winds, in perfect harmonization. Held in his right five fingered hand, was what appeared to have been quite a large amount of candy.

A bulge within his mouth that was rather large, became visible as the bulge began to move about inside the jaws of the individual. Oh how did his spiked locks wave, and oh how did they dance. The hilt of the blade was one of rather unusual appearance. Then again, why would one carry a blade in broad daylight? So many questions to go unanswered, and so many more to never be answered. His peacock-blue hue pupils shone through his optics. Why would he even be wearing a kimono, these were not the times of the Shogunate!

It was simple, he preferred sticking to the old ways. He'd of course trained in the ways of Kendo, and followed Bushido all of his life. It was too late to turn back now, he appeared to have been one of the students for himself. Yet, these two had never seen this male in specific before. The reason that he even arrived here was because he heard a noise. One that attracted his presence, he just had to find out for himself what this was! " Where, in brazing hell did that sound come from?" Gasconaded the figure.

Kyoya looked at Roxius as if she were insane.

"What do you mean bring them here?! Isn't that the exact opposite of what we should do?? This is ridiculous!"

He began to strut around the room in circles. Apprehension filling his entire body.

Roxius looked back at Kyoya, panicked she grabbed his arm looking at him. She hushed him.

"Kyoya be quiet. I need you to trust me on this. Its night and the shadow will be here any minute. We just need to attract the police to the outside gates of the graveyard. You go rush out and try to make sure the front gates are secure because they got no brains to jump. The longer we keep them outside the gate the better."

Roxius stood determined before Kyoya, though her eyes gave away all her hints of softness. She could only try to be strong at times.

" How outrageous, I got out of my bed, and took my time to get here... For this!??!?Where is everyone, and it is becoming difficult to see out here GAH!" exclaimed the male. Though he was near the other two entities. He was not quiet the least bit, and seemed to be rather angry. He'd taken the time to bend both his knees simultaneously, allowing himself to maintain balance upon the very tips of his toes. The single right hand extended outward and descended onto the ground. As if he were attempting to sense a disturbance, the thin layers of skin that protected the eyes when closed. Did in fact close, and why was he doing this? In order for himself to gain complete and total concentration and figure out exactly what was going on in the area. He began to notice that he was much more close to the other two entities than he was before.

Kyoya froze. He had heard a sound. He dismissed it for the moment and decided to focus on the task at hand. He began to walk out towards the gate. The graveyard, which had only a day before seemed ominous and unforgiving, was his only hope to make it through the night. He carefully inspected the gate and its lock. The gate seemed formidable, and the lock sturdy. He tried to open the gate. It was held firmly in place. Satisfied, he began his trek back to Roxius.

The sky was pure of nothingness. Dark, no moon nor stars tonight like the night has sensed something that it too feared. Roxius ran out the shed up to Kyoya. She looked around a moment and took a deep breath.

"Alright attract attention to the cops. Scream, shout, or even call them yourself...."

She looked up to Kyoya, her gaze was bold as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok. I got this."

"Interesting." He spoke in a tone that was near in-audible, yet he remained still. He knew precisely where the other two were. Now it was simple, wait until they attracted the attention of the authorities. Then when it is they decide to make a move, follow the motions. He was merely spying on the two, being that they could not even see where the individual was.

Kyoya sighed. "She better know what she's doing.." Kyoya's mind was filled with worry. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed the police. The rung for a minute, and suddenly someone picked up. Before to operator had a chance to speak, Kyoya began.

"I'm at the abandoned graveyard. Come if you think you are up to it."

He quickly hung up. A bead of sweat dripped from his forehead.

Roxius was unsettled herself, but it had to work. There was no doubt about it. Silently, she motioned Kyoya to head to the elder tree that stood near the center of the graveyard as she stood touching the gates. She focused out towards her house, trying to attract the shadow. Unfortunately sirens were coming faster than she expected as the shadow took it's time. Roxius looked back to Kyoya worried, then decided to attempt to jump the fence next to the gate. She stumbled to the ground but quickly recovered as she try to avoid all light while she whispered to herself. "Come on you thing. I'm not afraid." Sirens got closer as each second went by, but her thought reached the shadow as it appeared just as quickly heading straight for her.

"Looks like they're getting closer. Spoke Adenthos as he removed his hand from the ground, allowing the ball of his wrist to rest upon the hilt of the blade. And his opposing hand to rest upon his right knee. Lying in wait for any of the police to come even closer, and lying in wait for these two to have stricken the authorities before he would act. His optic devices set sight upon the two, and his ears raised at the sound of the sirens.

Kyoya didn't know what he was supposed to do. Everything was happening way too fast. The sirens were getting louder and louder as they closed in on them. He looked over to Roxius. Should he be helping her. What could he even do to help her? His being was filled with frustration as he contemplated what he should do.

A sigh was relinquished from his lips, shortly after the air exited the esophagus of the male. He grew incredibly apathetic of the entire situation. He'd simply stood erect, placing a single hand upon the shoulder of the one called "Kyoya." "God, are you two boring or, what? I can not deal with my level of impatience for now, or have I come in at just the right time?"

A police car screeched to a halt reaching Roxius. Two of them came out with guns pointed at her telling her to get down to the ground but she refused. The shadow was clearly unseen by the cops, but it has almost reached Roxius and she had to make a move soon. Trying to get the cops to take a slower course of action she would occasionally step back slowly as they shouted at her. When the shadow was nearly next to her she charged at the cops covering her face. She jumped, rolling past them landing near their car which was a good 10 feet. The shadow followed but instead of going after Roxius it now came after the police. She had her eyes closed frightened, once she looked up the police were gone along with the shadow. She sat there in silence.

Kyoya froze for a second and then turned around angrily to face the one who had laid his hand upon his shoulder. His eyes were full of anger.

"Who are you?! And what do you want?"

Kyoya was aware of what was going on around him. The shadow engulfing the police, and even Roxius on the car. However, this new being in front of him was someone he had never seen before. He felt the air grow cold around him, but his body grew hotter ever still has his anger came forth.

"Who does this guy think he is? Does he think he can just barge in here and insult us?"

He ground his teeth trying to control his seething anger. He no longer felt the need to contain it, after all the days events have brought him.

A smile crept across the visage of the flawlessly beautiful male. With his peacock-blue hue pupils set upon that of "Kyouya's" Own. "Yell at me again, and I can show you what samurai do to play things like yourself." "I am, Adenthos Of the Sendo, and It appears that I came right on time."

Status
Not open for further replies.