Running scared

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keira bit her lip and leaned with her back against the wall, looking at Galen with a worried expression on her face. "Nothing. Not talk, not good", she said.

"No, it's okay, Keira," Galen replied, looking at her as she backed against the wall. "You can talk to me, I won't get angry or upset. What's wrong? What happened?"

Keira shook her head and looked down at the floor. "Angry, bad, not good. Not talk", she said, sounding slightly upset and worried.

"Okay... okay, that's fine. I'll just leave you alone then," Galen said lightly, not sure what else to do. He stood up and walked towards the door, going to head into his own room for the rest of the night.

Keira looked at him as he walked away, not sure of what to do, either. "No", she said, taking a step towards him. "Not alone... Keira doesn't like... alone", she said.

Galen turned around, seeing how worried Keira looked. Not alone... she doesn't like being alone. "Is that why you did this to yourself? Because you don't like being alone?" he asked, pausing at the door.

Keira looked thoughtful and then she shook her head slightly. "Scary", she said and bit her lip. "Not alone, please", she said.

"Okay, okay," Galen said and he went to stand in front of her, looking at her gently. "I'll stay with you. What do you want?"

"Not alone", she said sound pretty worried, looking at him. "Not angry", she said and hit her head a little against the wall. "Not good, not good", she said quietly.

"Hey, don't hit your head on the wall," he said in a bit of panic, both of his hands coming around to the back of Keira's head and resting there so she wouldn't hurt herself. "You're not alone anymore, I'm right here. I'm not angry. Everything is okay. What's wrong?"

Keira's heart beated a bit faster as he put his hands at the back of her head, then talking to her. "No, no", she said, pushing his hands away and curled up, wrapping her arms around her legs that she had put in front of her chest.

Galen let go immediately when he was pushed away and he took a few steps back. He didn't know how to handle this...

"Keira... Keira," he said her name softly. "I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do."

Keira looked at him thoughtfully before looking at the floor, thinking. "I want... Keira... I don't like this", she said and glanced at him.

"Where's Keira at?" he asked, playing along with what she was saying. Galen would help her in any way he could.

Keira looked thoughtful once again, taking a moment to think about it before she answered him. "Hiding. She's very scared", she said, looking quite serious.

"Why is she scared?" Galen asked, kneeling down in front of Keira.

Keira looked at him as he kneeled down in front of her. "Because... something reminded her of bad things... there are things she can't handle on her own", she said, shrugging.

"What reminded her of bad things? What should I know so I can be careful from now on?" Galen was so confused.

Keira looked a bit thoughtful looking at him. "The TV. The TV was very scary", she said, looking even more thoughtful. "I don't know really... I guess... keeping her from hurting the body, it's not good", she said.

"What was she watching on TV?" he guessed that she had hit the TV but he wasn't really worried about that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.