Runes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lila watched him fall asleep before standing up, and taking Arianna out into the living room.

Kurayuki was fast asleep by the time she got up to take her out into the living room. His temperature was starting to slowly return to normal as he was getting over his illness and he curled up under the blankets alone with Lila.

At some point, Lila had turned to feeding Arianna before making dinner for her and Kurayuki.

Kurayuki yawned as he woke up feeling much better now and his illness was gone as well now. He got up and walked out to see Lila with Arianna. "What are you doing my love?" He asked as he hadn't noticed what she was doing with Arianna yet.

"Feeding Arianna.." Lila replied looking up at kurayuki, smiling. "Oh yeah, there is some soup on the stove for you."

"Oh Alright thank you my love.. I'm feeling much better now that I woke up today." Kurayuki said walking over and planted an icey cold tender kiss on her neck.

Lila smiled, and kissed Kurayuki's cheek before returning to pay attention to Arianna.

Kurayuki smiled as he headed and got himself some soup and started to eat it after sitting next to Lila so that her natural body heat would keep it warm enough for him to eat it.

Lila looked over at him and smiled, pulling up her shirt when she was done feeding Arianna.

Kurayuki smirked as he thought of something and leaned in to whisper into Lila's ear. "What no milk for daddy?~" He asked teasingly and chuckled with a smile as he licked her ear teasing her a bit more.

"You get yours later." Lila said smiling at him.

Kurayuki chuckled as he was merely joking but it seemed she might actually let him have some from her and then he leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

Lila kissed back, and then smiled at him.

"I love you Lila.." Kurayuki stated and wrapped his arm around her while she held their daughter Arianna.

"I love you too." Lila leaned against him, and closed her eyes. It was only minutes before she fell asleep from exhaustion.

Kurayuki held her close and caressed her cheek sweetly as he smiled and picked the baby up putting her in her crib and then went back and got Lila carrying her to bed as well.

Lila slept for quite awhile, finding herself whisked away in her dreams.

Kurayuki laid there holding her and smiled while he was with her in his arms. He hummed a sweet tune while she slept and closed his eyes starting to fall asleep himself as well.

Lila woke when she heard Arianna crying, most likely because she needed her diaper changed. She rolled over groaning.

"You rest baby.. I'll take care of her." Kurayuki stated as he softly pushed Lila's shoulder back down and kissed her cheek getting up to go check on Arianna.