Runes

"The runes... they burn.." Lila dropped onto her hands and knees panting.

Kurayuki walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her completely naked to cool her off. Sure his were burning somewhat because of the same reason most likely but he couldn't feel it since he was still ill.

Lila leaned against him, and closed her eyes. "I think the goddess is trying to tell us something."

"The Goddess my love? What goddess?" Kurayuki asked curiously as he had no idea what she was referring to.

she pointed towards the ceiling. "Our creator.."

"Oh.. I see well it must be something important if we're both glowing so intensely.." He said panting still feverish with his really low temp and felt dizzy.

Lila pressed herself against Kurayuki, and then looked towards Arianna's crib

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Kurayuki smiled and was panting softly as his body was so cold it was making steam form between the two of them. "Your so hot baby.. it feels so nice.." Kurayuki said and turned his head away coughing.

Lila smiled at him, and then pulled him down into a kiss.

Since Kurayuki wasn't feeling all that well he couldn't help himself as she kissed his lips he pressed her against the wall and french kissed her swirling his tongue around inside her mouth and held her arms against the wall.

Lila leaned against the wall, and looked up at Kurayuki. She smiled, and then waited for him to do more.

Kurayuki continued to pant from his sickness and he started to kiss up and down her neck and nibbled on her collar bone. It was odd, it was like he had a fever that made him delusional sort of but he didn't have a fever since his temperature was so low.

Lila looked up at Kurayuki, and then pushed him towards the bed. Quickly knocking him down onto the bed, Lila climbed ontop of him straddling him.

Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Kurayuki smirked looking up at her and bit his bottom lip panting softly. "What do you plan on doing to me hot stuff?~" Kurayuki asked in a seductive sweet tone.

"Lot's of stuff." Lila pulled off her clothes, and leaned down kissing Kurayuki.

Kurayuki smirked and kissed her back running his hands down her body.

Lila wrapped her legs around Kurayuki, and flipped them so that he was on top

Kurayuki smiled as he kissed up and down her neck and started to caress her body before the two of them started to make love to one another passionately steam coming from their bodies from how cold he was with his illness and how hot she was with her ruins making her body act up.

*Fades to black*

Lila lays on the floor panting, since she had pulled herself onto the cold floor after taking care of Arianna

Kurayuki was panting feeling sweaty and moist though it was quickly drying because of his cold nature as he started to pass out from exhaustion. Sure they hadn't made love to much more than they normally do but since he was ill it made him more tired easier.