Runes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Well I was thinking of maybe heading out to some stores and getting her some clothes since she's only been in a diaper."

"Yeah that's a good idea my love.." Kurayuki said with a smile and kissed her lips tenderly as he embraced her.

Lila smiled, and then finished off her breakfast before going to get dressed, and get Arianna.

After Kurayuki finished his breakfast as well he went and followed behind Lila as he dressed as well in clean clothes.

Lila pulled Arianna out of the crib, and then held her carefully. "Alright let's go."

"Right my love..." Kurayuki stated with a smile as he then headed for the door with Lila and Arianna to go buy clothing for Arianna.

Lila smiled and then exited the house carrying Arianna carefully in her arms.

Kurayuki walked with them and smiled as he could see how happy she was which made him even happier.

It didn't take then long to reach downtown, and when they did Lila found the first store with children's clothes and entered.

Kurayuki followed right behind her smiling softly as he looked around inside the store with her. They had some cute baby clothes.

Lila carefully picked out some jumpsuits, and the few dresses. "What do you think, purple or the green?"

"Hmm.. I think purple though she should have some pink as well.." Kurayuki said with a loving smile as he walked over and kissed Lila's cheek tenderly.

Lila smiled, and then picked the purple dress. and then looked at pink dresses, only to skim past them since she wasn't a big fan of pink herself.

Kurayuki smiled at her as he followed her around the store looking around as it seemed really quiet in there. Not may people must have had children in this area of town.

Lila finished up and looked towards Kurayuki. "Well I think we got enough."

"Alright where are we headed now?" Kurayuki asked her curiously and smiled as he caressed Arianna's cheek in a tender way.

"Lunch?" Lila asked, since they had spent most of the morning looking for clothing for Arianna

"Alright that sounds wonderful!" Kurayuki said with a smile and walked out of the store with Lila after paying for his daughters new clothes.

Walking through the streets Lila noticed a place for sushi. "Come on let's go have some sushi."

"Oh Sushi?.. Its been a long while since I've had some of that." Kurayuki said and smiled as he walked into the restaurant with her.