Rulers of Night [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, okay. Sounds good.

@Gladis - I have changed the bio accordingly and I hope it sticks this time. Went with a more natural humane feeling than before.

Yes, that works. ^^
They're approved. :3

Reactions: Akashi
Yes, thanks :D

@Gladis I had a few questions.

1. Are you still accepting players?

2. Would you accept Twin Pure Bloods?

Okay ^^ I'm glad

I might be joining (was suggested by Femme and Akashi) =)

Yay!
Just please guys... no more cluttering my sign up -_- Want something? PM me!

1044320_181672668670991_926803713_n.jpg
Name: Thanatos "Thane" X Renegade
Element: Water
large (7).jpg
Personality: Devious, arrogant (sometimes), stubborn, protective, closed off, charming, smart, fearless, sweet.
Quirks:
Hates the color pink
Has a soft spot for women/children/animals
Hums to himself sometimes
Surprisingly ticklish
Has a habit of rubbing the back of his neck when stressed/nervous

Greatest Fears:
Bugs invading his home in swarms (bugs)
Being the source of a hormonal womans anger
Crying children
Being burned alive
Waking up in a fluffy pink tutu
tumblr_mt3jaoCb0q1sgo3f7o1_500.png
Brief Bio: Can I rp this?

Relationships:
Mother - Alexia Renegade, deceased.
Father - Jericho Bernard, unknown.
boy-black-and-white-anime-anime-guy-Favim.com-855832.png
Skills:
Silver tongue (skilled in persuasion)
Master swordsmen
Near perfect shot
Extensive knowledge of most engines
Experience in assassination
Stealth
Photographic memory

Description of Powers: Can control, manipulate, and create water on or around him (has about a 30 ft radius). The water he create changes color depending on his mood (Ex: Hes pissed so the water would be blood red).
ICHIGO__Dreaming_of_you_by_WonderNoys.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawkheart

tumblr_mrnw8d9TS41sft8pwo1_500.jpg

Creator:
Father Claudius

blrosesdividers.gif

Subaru-17.png

Name:
Dante Cosimo

-Changed 13 years ago at age 19.

None
blrosesdividers.gif

large.jpg

Personality:
Dante is a very softly spoken person. He rarely speaks unless he needs to but when he does, he rarely raises his voice or speaks harshly to anyone. This is not out of fondness or dislike, instead it is simply the fact that he finds no benefit in acting differently. Dante finds himself constantly consumed in thoughts which often cause random day dreaming at any point, standing up or sitting down. Of course, he was overly stubborn about this part of him which left him quite distant from others. He does not easily admit that he finds himself unable to stop himself from helping people if he sees that they desperately need it. However, in his common stubbornness, Dante has come to have quite the dangerous temper if invoked. Though it often at first leads to him remaining speechless and glaring, only bursting when the tension becomes intolerable. Dante finds himself unable to go against something he has once promised or said, not as a compulsive thing but simply because it is against what he stands for. He has a strange, innate sense of duty that prevails over a lot of things. This meaning he will get into a fight to protect something or someone easily and often finds himself without regrets for it. Betrayal and lies are almost worthy of being called Sin by Dante. He can be quite irritable, though this emotion just leaves him sulking by escaping from people with the idea that he shall not return. He always does.

Quirks:
- Cannot tolerate mess.
- Likes to correct mistakes in literary texts...Don't ever ask why.
- Always doodles if given paper and pencils. Even if it was an important document, there would be doodles some where.
- Likes to read Novels.
-Has to see things through till the end.

Greatest Fears:
-Claustrophobia
-Death/Then again..most people do.

blrosesdividers.gif

Subaru-2.jpg

Brief Bio:
Thirty two years ago, Dante's father Enrico fell in love with a woman named Alison. It was a fleeting partnership that brought Dante into the world before his mother traveled back to her home and family. Left alone with his father, Enrico, Dante was constantly influenced by his suddenly over religious father. Dante had always found himself questioning the teachings of his church, not just because he had a habit of it but because he found some parts of it absurd, unbelievable.

By eight, he had begun to repeatedly question his father upon the holy books, an action he was not fond of. It led up to the point where his father became slightly distant, his indulgence in the church increasing as he found himself immersed in the holy place for as long as he can. Dante was slowly being left to his own devices, with the exception of the moments a child of his age really needed his father.

By ten, Dante was reading books within every moment he had a chance to. It was mostly fantasy that he found himself attracted to, both the dark side of it and the light. Over each year, his knowledge of these texts grew until it had left him with a love for novels. Though by sixteen, Dante was often helping people out by editing their work. It was an unofficial job that he did only for the love of reading.

Dante's visits to church declined as he got a part time job when he turned seventeen. His father was clearly unhappy about his lack of faith yet he accepted it none the less. This didn't mean he failed to attend, he just did so on a less regular basis. With his new job, despite it being part time, Dante decided to move towns. His father reluctantly supported this and paid half of the money he needed for the trip and the housing. Luckily, his aunt resided and owned a block of apartments and so Dante moved to Norland.

It took him a while to adjust to Norland and when he did, the only event that till this day haunts him was when he stumbled across Father Claudius being attacked by a large mob of men, satanists. His conscious would never allow him to leave this to its own devices and so, being his stubborn self, Dante stepped in to try and help the Father. Dante was not the physically strongest of those his age but he was still agile. He lasted a while before sustaining dangerous and lethal wounds that left him close to dead. Even if what happened next did not happen, Dante says he had no regrets.

Dante has little recall of how it happened because his sight was incredibly vague then. However, he remembered that there was a sea of red before nothing. In this moment, Claudius had tried to help Dante but he fell into a critical state where Claudius chose to turn him to a ghoul. Since then, Dante has been Loyal to his master but finds his continued secrecy very annoying.

blrosesdividers.gif

6050.png

Relationships:

Mother - Alison
He has not met her because of her departure during a time he was to young to recall. He used to question his father about her mercilessly but currently he has no desire to ever find her. Not in his current state. He feels little in terms of her, thought he in a way wishes she was there.

Father - Enrico
Dante's father and the adult who raised him from birth. He loves his father dearly but has always been curious to why his father suddenly became a man devoted to God. He sincerely misses the man but plans not to make any contact with him ever. Not that he could.

Father Claudius
His Master and Creator. Dante truly respects this man though he constantly feels a deep concern for him. Claudius is secretive and it irritates Dante beyond compare. However, Claudius is the one person that Dante cannot leave alone. Not just because it would lead to his suffering but because Dante honestly cares for Claudius.

blrosesdividers.gif

Subaru-22.png

Skills:
-Piano.
-Knife throwing.
-Memory.
-Confident.
-Good under Pressure.
-Medical skills(basic first aid)
-Self Defense
-Swift footed.

blrosesdividers.gif

subaru__diabolik_lovers__by_sweetharth-d5rsdnr.png

Appearance:

Eye colour:
Red/Light Pink

Hair colour:
White

Height:
5''11

blrosesdividers.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 44082
Name: Thanatos "Thane" X Renegade
Element: Ice
View attachment 44089
Personality: Devious, arrogant (sometimes), stubborn, protective, closed off, charming, smart, fearless, sweet.
Quirks:
Hates the color pink
Has a soft spot for women/children/animals
Hums to himself sometimes
Surprisingly ticklish
Has a habit of rubbing the back of his neck when stressed/nervous

Greatest Fears:
Bugs invading his home in swarms (bugs)
Being the source of a hormonal womans anger
Crying children
Being burned alive
Waking up in a fluffy pink tutu
View attachment 44091

Relationships:
Mother - Alexia Renegade, deceased.
Father - Jericho Bernard, unknown.
View attachment 44093
Skills:
Silver tongue (skilled in persuasion)
Master swordsmen
Near perfect shot
Extensive knowledge of most engines
Experience in assassination
Stealth
Photographic memory

Description of Powers: Can control, manipulate, and create ice on or around him (has about a 20 ft radius) including turning water/liquid substances into ice. The ice he create changes color depending on his mood (Ex: Hes pissed so the ice would be blood red).
View attachment 44086
I'm sorry, but I currently won't be accepting any more second tier elements. Then again... if the person who has it right now doesn't post anything soon... -.- I might do. XD

I'm sorry, but I currently won't be accepting any more second tier elements. Then again... if the person who has it right now doesn't post anything soon... -.- I might do. XD
Thats ok I wasnt sure if you were. I changed it to water

◊∴◊
184114_1428103481682_1805674172_783028_7707778_n-1.jpg

◊∴◊

Name: Yuuen "Yu" Kei
Element: Blood [Water]

◊∴◊
7O4Y2sbGX7Q.jpg

◊∴◊

Hair Color: Black, in certain light in can be mistaken for grey.
Eye Color: A deep Magenta, almost red.
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 172lbs
Body Type: Tall, but strong, proportioned elegantly.

◊∴◊
5688-2006907068.jpg

◊∴◊

Skills:
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Sword Master
One of the best Archers in his family, second to only his sister
Loves to play the cello
Very good at Close-combat [Although he can improve.]
Has near perfect aim, whether it is with a bow or a gun

Description of Powers:
〈Blood Manipulation〉
Although this sounds powerful, he only has control over blood in his own body or blood that has been spilled. He usually refrains from using his abilities because he has to draw the blood from his own body and it is very painful, especially since he has yet to take full control over it. But when he does, he can manipulate it like water. And he can use it to defend himself or attack like a whiplash. Again he only does this as a last resort.

◊∴◊
4010986-0196251744-Ch313.PNG

◊∴◊

Personality:
Quiet
Intelligent
Calm
Can be charming if needed to be
Is sweet and caring to those he cares deeply about
Distant to Strangers, but can remain pleasant
Has great control over his anger

Quirks:
Rarely smiles
Enjoys Watching his sister Map out constellations
Enjoys racing with his sister through the woods
Loves playing music with Rose
Dislikes large gatherings, but attends if asked by his sister
Does not trust people often
Enjoys watching people go about their lives

Greatest Fears:
Being left alone
Loosing his sister
Killing a human

History:
Born to one of the members of the Red Rose Court, although he has never known this. His mother is one of the sitting members of the Court while his father has earned a large sum of currency while living among the humans. From what he has heard from the servants, his parents were not expecting twins so when he was born they were both shocked but happy that they would have a son. But all of the attention was put on his older sister, grooming of sorts, for what, he has never been told. As they grew, he and his sister were alone most of the time and whenever their mother was home, she would pull Me-me aside for her private lessons, leaving Yuuen alone. He always felt unwanted by his parents so he spent all of his time without Me-me doing things on his own. It was only when his powers developed that his mother took interest. But all she taught him was how to keep his blood lust in check and to never use his powers, only as a last resort.
When the two were twelve years old[Looking 6 in human years], they went to a family gathering where they met Rose and Setsuna, their cousins. At first, Yuuen didn't say anything, not until he heard Rose play her violin. That was when he first played the Cello with anyone other then his sister and after that the twins often go and visit their cousins.
Although for much of their time he and his sister were together, she finally stood up to their mother saying she wanted her lessons with Yuuen. And so, he was finally included, learning how to fight, wield a bow and sword. He took faster to wielding swords then he had with fighting hand to hand and that impressed his mother so she continues to teach the two of them how to fight.

Relationships:

Daichi Kei[Father]
Hiroku Kei[Mother]
Suzume "Me-me" Kei[Older Twin Sister]
Setsuna ''Adachi'' Kageyami[Cousin]
Rose D'Amboise-Kageyami[Cousin]
Sashira "Sas" Enriechy[Acquaintance]
Ayano Kei-Kageyami[Aunt]

◊∴◊
Udarsha45_noblesse.jpg

◊∴◊

◊∴◊
Ignes_4.png

◊∴◊

Name: Suzume "Me-me" Kei
Element: Black Smoke [Air]

◊∴◊
Ignes_2.PNG

◊∴◊

Hair Color: More Grey then Black but can look black at times.
Eye Color: A deep Magenta, almost red
Height: 5'11'
Weight: 134lbs
Body Type: Thin, strong, lithe, elegant

◊∴◊
Ignes_full.PNG

◊∴◊

Skills:
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Sword Master
The best Archer in her family
Loves to map out the stars
Close to Mastering Close-combat
Perfect Aim

Description of Powers:
〈Black Smoke〉
She can produce black smoke into the air and then condense it to use as a weapon of sorts. Although she has trained hard to be able to do this for a long time, the most she can manage at the moment is fifteen minutes. She prefers to shot the black smoke at enemies as a projectile or encase her enemies in a suffocating black bubble. But she has been unable to sustain the bubble for longer then a few minutes. The smoke always hurts her eyes and her throat, while also, sometimes on rare occasions, causing deep gashes on her forearms. But she is constantly trying to better herself to live up to her family name and make her mother proud, as the eldest.

◊∴◊
Rael_vs_ignes3.PNG

◊∴◊

Personality:
Arrogant towards other arrogant people
Stubborn towards her parents
Protective
Charming when she needs too be
Intelligent
Easily Angered
Great judgement of character

Quirks:
Enjoys spending hours just listening to his brother and Rose playing their instruments
Extremely protective of her brother
Enjoys racing with her brother through the woods or over the family property
Smiles often when fighting
Can't help but laugh after getting hurt in a fight
Rebellious to a certain degree

Greatest Fears:
Loosing Yuuen
Any harm coming to him or anyone she cares for
Creating a ghoul
Being Disowned by her mother

History:
Although Yuuen was never allowed to know of their mothers position, Suzume was born to take her mothers place when she turns 40. Her mother is one of the sitting members of the Court while her father has earned a large sum of currency, living and working among the humans. Although she knows her parents love Yuuen, she knows they see him as a burden and this often makes her very angry. As the two grew, Yuuen and her were alone most of the time whenever their parents were not home. But whenever their mother was home, she would pull Suzume aside for her private lessons. These included intense training with knives, swords, bows, and preparing her for when her powers would surface. Although Yu never said anything, she knew he felt unwanted by their parents and this hurt her more then she ever let show. When their powers surfaced, Me-me was very concerned for Yuuen's life, seeing how badly he had been injured from the first time. So she begged her mother to teach him to control it and only use it in emergencies. But she knew... when his powers developed their mother finally took interest in him.
When the two were twelve years old[Looking 6 in human years], they went to a family gathering where they met Rose and Setsuna, their cousins. Me-me didn't really speak when they first met the two richer members of their family. But when Yuuen began playing the Cello with Rose, she could only sit in awe and listen to the beautiful music that was produced. After that the twins would often go and visit their cousins.
After a few years of training alone, Suzume was fed up with being the only being given attention and refused to continue her lessons until Yuuen was brought in to be taught as well. And so, he was finally included, learning how to fight, wield a bow and sword. And Suzume was so proud of him, at how quickly he learned things, especially how to wield swords. But the important thing was that they had both impressed their mother so she continues to teach the two of them how to fight, together.

Relationships:

Daichi Kei[Father]
Hiroku Kei[Mother]
Yuuen "Yu" Kei[Younger Twin Brother]
Sashira "Sas" Enriechy[Acquaintance]
Ayano Kei-Kageyami[Aunt]

Ignes_bloody.PNG

◊∴◊​

Last edited:
@Gladis
May I trouble you for an invitation to the RP group?

red 2.jpg
Name: Sashira "Sas" Enriechy
red 3.jpg
Personality: Fiery, stubborn, witty, quick, smart, calculating, compassionate, unpredictable, rebellious, sarcastic, protective.
Quirks:
Likes to guess what others are feeling
Likes to mimic animal noises sometimes (like a bark or growl)
Plays with her hair when nervous or bored
Quick tempered when it comes to seeing injustice/cruelty, or her family
Always has dog or cat treats with her incase she runs into one
Sings in the shower

Greatest Fears:
Drowning/Suffocating
Being restrained/locked up
Losing her family
Her family/friends being harmed
Spiders
Being unable to protect those she cares for
red.jpg

Relationships:
Mother - Olivia Enriechy (Deceased)
Best/childhood friend and Employer - Rose D'Amboise Kageyami
Bothersome friend - Setsuna "Adachi" Kageyami
Acquaintance - Suzume "Me-me" Kei
Acquaintance - Yuuen "Yu" Kei

Skills:
Quick/Agile
Master Swordsman
Very Observant
Can read people well
Persuasion
Endurance/Stamina
Expert in Mixed Martial Arts
Excellent Singer
Linguist (Italian, Japanese, English, Greek)
Good at multitasking
Amateur piano player
Sashira.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawkheart
◊∴◊
184114_1428103481682_1805674172_783028_7707778_n-1.jpg

◊∴◊

Name: Yuuen "Yu" Kei
Element: Blood [Water]

◊∴◊
7O4Y2sbGX7Q.jpg

◊∴◊

Hair Color: Black, in certain light in can be mistaken for grey.
Eye Color: A deep Magenta, almost red.
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 172lbs
Body Type: Tall, but strong, proportioned elegantly.

◊∴◊
5688-2006907068.jpg

◊∴◊

Skills:
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Sword Master
One of the best Archers in his family, second to only his sister
Loves to play the cello
Very good at Close-combat [Although he can improve.]
Has near perfect aim, whether it is with a bow or a gun

Description of Powers:
〈Blood Manipulation〉
Although this sounds powerful, he only has control over blood in his own body or blood that has been spilled. He usually refrains from using his abilities because he has to draw the blood from his own body and it is very painful, especially since he has yet to take full control over it. But when he does, he can manipulate it like water. And he can use it to defend himself or attack like a whiplash. Again he only does this as a last resort.

◊∴◊
4010986-0196251744-Ch313.PNG

◊∴◊

Personality:
Quiet
Intelligent
Calm
Can be charming if needed to be
Is sweet and caring to those he cares deeply about
Distant to Strangers, but can remain pleasant
Has great control over his anger

Quirks:
Rarely smiles
Enjoys Watching his sister Map out constellations
Enjoys racing with his sister through the woods
Loves playing music with Rose
Dislikes large gatherings, but attends if asked by his sister
Does not trust people often
Enjoys watching people go about their lives

Greatest Fears:
Being left alone
Loosing his sister
Killing a human

History:
Born to one of the members of the Red Rose Court, although he has never known this. His mother is one of the sitting members of the Court while his father has earned a large sum of currency while living among the humans. From what he has heard from the servants, his parents were not expecting twins so when he was born they were both shocked but happy that they would have a son. But all of the attention was put on his older sister, grooming of sorts, for what, he has never been told. As they grew, he and his sister were alone most of the time and whenever their mother was home, she would pull Me-me aside for her private lessons, leaving Yuuen alone. He always felt unwanted by his parents so he spent all of his time without Me-me doing things on his own. It was only when his powers developed that his mother took interest. But all she taught him was how to keep his blood lust in check and to never use his powers, only as a last resort.
When the two were twelve years old[Looking 6 in human years], they went to a family gathering where they met Rose and Setsuna, their cousins. At first, Yuuen didn't say anything, not until he heard Rose play her violin. That was when he first played the Cello with anyone other then his sister and after that the twins often go and visit their cousins.
Although for much of their time he and his sister were together, she finally stood up to their mother saying she wanted her lessons with Yuuen. And so, he was finally included, learning how to fight, wield a bow and sword. He took faster to wielding swords then he had with fighting hand to hand and that impressed his mother so she continues to teach the two of them how to fight.

Relationships:

Daichi Kei[Father]
Hiroku Kei[Mother]
Suzume "Me-me" Kei[Older Twin Sister]
Sashira "Sas" Kageyami[Cousin]
Ayano Kei-Kageyami[Aunt]

◊∴◊
Udarsha45_noblesse.jpg

◊∴◊

◊∴◊
Ignes_4.png

◊∴◊

Name: Suzume "Me-me" Kei
Element: Black Smoke [Air]

◊∴◊
Ignes_2.PNG

◊∴◊

Hair Color: More Grey then Black but can look black at times.
Eye Color: A deep Magenta, almost red
Height: 5'11'
Weight: 134lbs
Body Type: Thin, strong, lithe, elegant

◊∴◊
Ignes_full.PNG

◊∴◊

Skills:
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Sword Master
The best Archer in her family
Loves to map out the stars
Close to Mastering Close-combat
Perfect Aim

Description of Powers:
〈Black Smoke〉
She can produce black smoke into the air and then condense it to use as a weapon of sorts. Although she has trained hard to be able to do this for a long time, the most she can manage at the moment is fifteen minutes. She prefers to shot the black smoke at enemies as a projectile or encase her enemies in a suffocating black bubble. But she has been unable to sustain the bubble for longer then a few minutes. The smoke always hurts her eyes and her throat, while also, sometimes on rare occasions, causing deep gashes on her forearms. But she is constantly trying to better herself to live up to her family name and make her mother proud, as the eldest.

◊∴◊
Rael_vs_ignes3.PNG

◊∴◊

Personality:
Arrogant towards other arrogant people
Stubborn towards her parents
Protective
Charming when she needs too be
Intelligent
Easily Angered
Great judgement of character

Quirks:
Enjoys spending hours just listening to his brother and Rose playing their instruments
Extremely protective of her brother
Enjoys racing with her brother through the woods or over the family property
Smiles often when fighting
Can't help but laugh after getting hurt in a fight
Rebellious to a certain degree

Greatest Fears:
Loosing Yuuen
Any harm coming to him or anyone she cares for
Creating a ghoul
Being Disowned by her mother

History:
Although Yuuen was never allowed to know of their mothers position, Suzume was born to take her mothers place when she turns 40. Her mother is one of the sitting members of the Court while her father has earned a large sum of currency, living and working among the humans. Although she knows her parents love Yuuen, she knows they see him as a burden and this often makes her very angry. As the two grew, Yuuen and her were alone most of the time whenever their parents were not home. But whenever their mother was home, she would pull Suzume aside for her private lessons. These included intense training with knives, swords, bows, and preparing her for when her powers would surface. Although Yu never said anything, she knew he felt unwanted by their parents and this hurt her more then she ever let show. When their powers surfaced, Me-me was very concerned for Yuuen's life, seeing how badly he had been injured from the first time. So she begged her mother to teach him to control it and only use it in emergencies. But she knew... when his powers developed their mother finally took interest in him.
When the two were twelve years old[Looking 6 in human years], they went to a family gathering where they met Rose and Setsuna, their cousins. Me-me didn't really speak when they first met the two richer members of their family. But when Yuuen began playing the Cello with Rose, she could only sit in awe and listen to the beautiful music that was produced. After that the twins would often go and visit their cousins.
After a few years of training alone, Suzume was fed up with being the only being given attention and refused to continue her lessons until Yuuen was brought in to be taught as well. And so, he was finally included, learning how to fight, wield a bow and sword. And Suzume was so proud of him, at how quickly he learned things, especially how to wield swords. But the important thing was that they had both impressed their mother so she continues to teach the two of them how to fight, together.

Relationships:

Daichi Kei[Father]
Hiroku Kei[Mother]
Yuuen "Yu" Kei[Younger Twin Brother]
Sashira "Sas" Kageyami[Cousin]
Ayano Kei-Kageyami[Aunt]

Ignes_bloody.PNG

◊∴◊​
Your characters have been approved.

Status