Rulers of Night [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how many have dropped out, I suppose I could let you join. ^^

Yaaaaay~ Just a quick thing, not sure how to get this out without throwing an alert tag to everyone in the RP possible but I'd just like to throw out that I'd like to be a ghoul to a pre-existing vampire just to make things interest. :3

Yaaaaay~ Just a quick thing, not sure how to get this out without throwing an alert tag to everyone in the RP possible but I'd just like to throw out that I'd like to be a ghoul to a pre-existing vampire just to make things interest. :3
The easiest way to do that would be by looking through the character sheets to see which one's appeal to you the most and then messaging the people, asking if they'd be okay with it. I think most would probably say yes, though I can't promise anything. X3

The easiest way to do that would be by looking through the character sheets to see which one's appeal to you the most and then messaging the people, asking if they'd be okay with it. I think most would probably say yes, though I can't promise anything. X3
*^* .... I had one person in particular who caught my attention... *scurries off to send a PM*

Reactions: Gladis
@Gladis Bleh. I'm not even sure who's in or out at this point and my first candidate hasn't gotten on all day. :x

If we fight, it would be to death, Ju doesn't stops for nothing and he isn't one fo those who waste time chatting, we would only stops if someone intercepts the battle.
Hmm. Well, offer is still up! ^(*^*)^ Everyone, give me your energy and help me to join this RP~

Ok, then it's fine. XD Now, stop cluttering the signup! We have an OOC thread somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.