Rulers of Night [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANNOUNCMENT!

I did not create the group for nothing. Everyone should have gotten an invitation by now, so please be so kind and accept it. I DO NOT wish to see the sign up be cluttered anymore. If you want something, post it in the group OOC chat. If it so happens to be that you did not get an invitation, please PM me about it and I shall add you. Thank you.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/rulers-of-night.580/group-detail

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
edit: I'll reserve this place in case I need to create another character :]

Totally not trying to clutter or anything, but Gladis, I need an invite to le GP :3 ♥

Still open for another character?

Still open for another character?
Yes, but we are no longer accepting vampires with second tier elements. Ghouls and Vampire Hunters/Investigators may not be accepted. We need more vampires.

I was planning on making a Pureblood Vampire anyway. Would that be alright?

Badou.Nails.full.333763.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Name
Sergei Faust

Element
Air

Occupation
Leader/Boss of the underground illegal blood sale

Mainly- he is in charge of the largest sale of "Living Blood Bags" internationally. (it is alot like the illegal bride and slave trade sales internationally now, except he sells people to be slaves to vampires as Living Blood Bags.) An extremely taboos and immoral practice that goes against the laws set within the vampire society.

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

"Alright listen here, sweetcheeks. I'm the MDIC. Know what that means? The Main Dick In Charge. In short, My dick reigns supreme over your dick so makes sure we never get in a dick slinging contest. I'll win of course since mine's bigger."

Badou.Nails.600.1528093.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Personality
Crued, perverted, flirtatious, and often times ill-mannered. This, in short, sums up the outside of Sergei. He likes to joke, finding no trouble in wasting everyone's time just to amuse himself. His favorite jokes, however seem to fall under the more obscene section of humor... (Dead baby jokes). He has a dark sense of humor, finding laughter in the misfortune of those he has to take out, or just on groteque, horrible things that have happened to people. He can come off as lazy a majority of the time, rarely seeming to care about his job. If he is not "cutting up" most will find him sleeping with his legs propped up on the table.

He loves men and women alike, having no problem with flirting with any vampire, human, or Dhampir that crosses his path. He can easily come off as perverted, being that he is rather touchy in nature. He has not issue with groping our fondling something he likes...(Just ask Reika...*cough cough*) But don't assume that he just touches everyone. In fact, when he meets someone he hates, he can be very serious and often times will touch you in a more...painful nature...

Sergei seems to lack manners and refinement known for members of his species. He is loud and blunt, having no issue with speaking his mind on subject he cares about. If he deems you stupid, he is quick to tell you and silence you. He does not care what other people think of him, being that he himself can be rather judgemental and even cruel at times. He can easily read people, pulling out their weaknesses and analyzing them and using them against that person, so you never want to get in a debate with him, because most chances you will lose.

Do not be fooled by this asshole exterior, however. He has earned his business and earned the fear surrounding him. He is a shrewd businessman. Calculating, sly, and a true genius. He can easily solve a problem, but does not look to please the others in the party. He is very decisive with his decisions, often times looking to the decision that will do the least amount of damage, no matter how immoral it may seem to the other people. He is exceptionally sly and clever, eloquent in speech, even though it may not seem like it. He seems to always retain a level-headed nature, rarely seen losing his temper. Most would not even realize he was upset or angry until he kills you with a light smirk on his face.

Like all businessmen, he seems to lack both sympathy and empathy, finding those weaker than him to be weak and nothing more. For those who are unwilling to help himself, he is ruthless and will often not even waste time keeping you alive. If you mess up, in his eyes you are deemed through and past your prime. There are no second chances in his book...

Quirks
Closet Otaku
Loves Kids
Has an irrational fear of cats
Has filed all of his teeth to look like shark teeth
Has an odd obsession over Reika's looks ("she can be such a tease sometimes...")
Dislikes B+ blood
Bisexual
Fluent in Multiple languages
Dislike sour things
Dislikes Old people
actually has 1 eye
Secretly wishes he was an anime character
Wants fame

Greatest Fears
Never being something IMPORTANT

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

"Soo...Let me get this straight. You are expecting me, Sergei Faust, international badass...A FUCKING MOB BOSS...To give a fuck about your problems. You're an idiot and I have no time for your shit." *pulls his gun out and shoots the guy right between the eyes*

Badou_by_rumbl3fishy.png

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Brief Bio

"Shit...well where do I start, hmm?...ehh..well my family is some random ass, unimportant, tiny fucking bloodline that the court does not give two shits about. The start of my life, they made it clear that I was shit and that was all I would ever be, and I did not want to accept it. My parents were fuckers, trying to fit in with the stiff-neck bastards that did not want them, so when I hit puberty, and they tried to send me away, I went off on my own. I broke from the court and started doing my own thing....Ehh...I needed a way to make cash so I came up with an idea. Why would we buy blood bags for ludicrous amounts of cash, when we could have our own human blood bag?...And that is where my business started from. Made enemies, took out the competition, became a criminal, and now I am living the good life as the biggest black market slave seller in the world. Fucking badass if you ask me...but that is just the short story..."

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

"Tell me this, because I really want to know....what the fuck made you think that that was a good idea?"

tumblr_ltahohupji1qbzgd7o1_500.png

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Relationships

Reika- "If God exists, than that bastard took his time making her...What I would not give to throw my face between those milky mounds and just sleep...Have you seen her? No?...Good she is mine so back the fuck off before I explode your head. She is a caring person...a fucking tease, but I love her to death so you better watch it if you decide to fuck with her...The things that woman does to me...and she does not even touch me...Something that perfect should be illegal...I bet she does not even know the power she has over me, eh?...Dumby...I AIN'T WHIPPED THOUGH!...bitch > . >"

Jayce - "Easy. He's mine. I own him, so back the fuck off. He does my dirty work you could say...A good little pet, hmm?"

Claudius- "Idk what it is, but there is something I don't like about that Priest....Hypocrtical bastard."

Tatsuo- "Holy fuck that guy hates me...Maybe because I got it in good with his sister. He needs to get that stick out of his ass and let her be an adult. Shit...I'm not such a bad guy damnit..."

Coisette- "...There is something not right about that kid...''

THE REST ARE TBH AT THE MOMENT

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Badou.Nails.600.680982.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Skills

Business
Problem Solving
Using his powers
Dancing
Sweet Talking
Sex
Pleasure
Inflicting Pain
Debating
Can speak Finnish, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, and Russian
Cooking
Hand to hand combat
Shooting

Description of Powers
~Air pressure manipulation concentrationing in the following~

Vaccum- Can create a vaccum to suck out any air in a concentrated area or in a direct stream towards him. This affects him enemies in a number of ways, the usual causing them to emplode.

Pressurized, Concentrated Blast- Like an Air pressure gun, he can blast holes in his target strictly by the use of air pressure in concetrated, controlled blasts. This can range from knocking an enemy away, or simply exploding them where they stand

The Big squeeze/ The fat man in a chair effect- Basically with this, he can crush you by changing the pressure of the air around you.

Air Bomb Generation- Through airpressure, can create fireless bombs. They cause their targets to blow up lol

Scatter Shot- Release air/wind blasts that split into multiple fragments

Electrical Immunity- Electrical Immunity by using the air to insulate electricity.

Flight / limited Gravity Manipulation / Limited Telekinesis- By drastically decreasing pressure of air on the front of object and increasing it on behind. (He is not OP, he can't lift whole buildings or shut off all gravity in a city, but it does come in handy when he needs to escape.)
divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

"Oi...I'm not a bad guy...I put my pants on Right leg first just like you do...mind you that my pants are more expensive and probably fit better than yours do..."

Badou.Nails.full.188894.jpg

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Appearance

Height- "6'3, sexy..."

Weight- "176 lbs, sweetcheeks"

Body Type- Long and lanky, but Graceful. Stream-lined and fast. Lean muscle lining a confident build.

Facial Features- a rather angular face in some areas. A small crook in his nose from it setting the wrong way; Long eyelashes sheilding a rather large, expressive eye; Lips are not too full, but have a slight poutiness to them that he was born with; All his teeth have been filed to look like that of a shark or a monster. (he fucking loves it.)

Hair color- "Orange as the sun's ass."

Hair style- Long and unruly. It is naturally straight so he does no have a problem of it being super messy. He takes very good care of his hair, having no split ends and always keeping it shiny and healthy looking. it currently reaches almost to his elbows, and is cuts slightly layered. he wears it in a number of styles, mainly just down, but he has been known to tie it out of his face in either a braid, a top bun, or even a ponytail.

Eye color- Bright Emerald Green

Personal style- He is a mobboss, but that does not mean he always dresses as one. His current fashion is one that seems to have a slight, badboy feel to it. He enjoys fur, so he has a habit of wearing that with his coats and such. His pants are usually skinny legged and he tucks them into his combat boots, high tops, or whatever he sees fit to put them in. He has been know to wear, Korean Style, suits (See photo 2 for reference). He is extremely fashionable, sometimes over the top, which is usual for Korean or Japanese fashionable men. He has an eyepatch, not for fashion, but because he literally has one eye. It was taken out by a silver knife and never regenerated, so he has to go with one less...He thinks it makes him look really badass, though.

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

Voice
Greed- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Sergei has been approved.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Creator: Karlo Meyer
Name: Kaspar Ivo Faust

Occupation: Generalized pain in the ass to everyone he encounters, especially hunters.
Personality: The calm before the storm, Kaspar is susceptible to violent outbursts especially if he is properly triggered. His violence is mostly verbal, but he isn't above physical violence against another person. He has a different take on reality, making him vulnerable to the power of suggestion. Kaspar would like to think that he plays well with others, and he does so long as they're willing to be a ragdoll or plaything.

Quirks:
-Loves bright colors, the more neon the better
-Has an affinity for Grimm's Fairy Tales and references them all the time
-The stronger the bloodlust gets, the more shaky he gets. If it goes on long enough, he starts to get twitchy.
-Dyes parts of his hair to try and hide the white. Black, white and, grey are bad colors.
-Wears a pair of industrial glasses in an attempt to keep his eye color less noticeable. It also protects against paint splatters.
-Since the death of Karlo, Kaspar has been speaking in German more than in English. This has caused his German accent to become stronger.

Greatest Fears:
-Withering away into nothing
-Being the only one in control of his fate

Brief Bio: Kaspar grew up in Stuttgart, Germany and had a rather troubled childhood. Between father struggling to make ends meet and mother constantly ingesting fermented grapes, he found it difficult to cope with certain aspects of life. It was soon that the boy learned that the rest of the world didn't see things how he did. Tragedies caused by bold individuals or wrought by Mother Nature made him laugh and soon enough that caused concern amongst his teachers. He hated them for it because they told his parents, who decided he needed to talk to a man who wanted him to eat nasty, chalky candy just to be like everyone else. Kaspar would hide the nasty candy every chance he got and one night he finally found his freedom. Mother and father were sleeping in the living room, a glass of wine in mother's hand and a pack of cigarettes in father's shirt pocket. The boy knew how to put two and two together and left for an errand while the house was filled with orange dancing arms.
It wasn't long before the authorities were looking for him, but to the boy's surprise a dark figure approached him before the bright lights could find him. The dark figure was Karlo Meyer, a vampire whose interest had been piqued by Kaspar's relentless ingenuity. Within a week, he found himself a godforsaken child with a loyalty owed only to a father called Karlo. Life was a violent bliss until the rules were established. Karlo refused to comply, and when he paid the consequences with his life, Kaspar found himself lost and the rest of the world painted in shades of grey. He doesn't like this new world and is determined to make it change back to bright colors.

Relationships: Karlo Meyer (Deceased)- Kaspar was extremely close and loyal to his creator, having no qualms about attending to his dirty work. While his master may have always kept him on the brink of insanity, that never brought his loyalty into question. Karlo was the sadistic bastard of a father he never had and was violently taken from Kaspar 6 months ago by the vampire hunters.

Skills:
-Can use any found item as a weapon.
-Fluent in German and English.
-Very spry, tends to move a lot when in a fight which causes him to be very unpredictable.
-Jailbreaker.
Appearance:
1368049631_l.jpg

Reactions: Gladis
w3QDqz4.jpg

Name:
Setsuna ''Adachi'' Kageyami

Race:
Pureblood Vampire

Element:
Fire (Blue/Black Fire)

CEO Director - KY Corporations
(One of the wealthiest company in Norland City)
[Owner of the KY Corporations]
3Vjwm9C.png

MfdeWXe.jpg

Personality:
Setsuna has quite an interesting personality. He can be seen as sadistic as he takes pleasure in chaos, though his manners are very much elegant-like, so is his style, and he knows how to treat a woman. He has cast away emotions such as depression, anxiety or even fear. To him that is a sign of weakness. His demeanor is very calm and sophisticated. He is quite optimistic in various of situations, as in planning the future for his company, or anything that would deem neccessary. To some, he may be seen as a manipulative vampire who only acts if he needs something, which mainly brands him as being egoistical.

Despite his reputation, he cares for his own kind, due to his hierarchy. He is seen as a kind man, who has quite the influence throughout the city. He does not hate the humans, but he does not like them either. He is not fond of the Ghouls, and has never retorted to making one thus far. The reason behind that is their attachment to their creator, as they would eventually seek him out. Setsuna also has a close relationship to his own company and the Boards of Directors, despite not showing up there every so often.

However, his personality can easily be different. He enjoys the sight of blood, but can easily control his hunger. He is an experienced Pureblood, and hates that his own kind is "chained" by the treaty. He does not show his feelings towards it to anyone, except the ones close to him. He is very secretive when it comes to his own private life. One thing he is quite fond of is the human culture, and the many things he's able to blend in with. He can be mischievous and cheeky, due to him having been through many relationships and flings with women (vampires and humans), but that has been his way of passing time.

Setsuna is a man of honor and pride. His own blood comes first, before anything else. He is always kind to the people who works for him, but he also has a very bad side to him. Most of the people know not to cross him. It takes alot to provoke and anger him, since controlling his emotions is a given thing in his everyday life. He thinks of himself as an intelligent man, who knows how to live and work around the society in many ways. The mysteries to his personality is just growing.

Quirks:
He is quite fond of human drinks and food.
Always has an elegant style, no matter what.
Is quite straightforward and blunt in some cases.
Can be quite observant if not adaptable to many situations.
He is quite the womanizer, and has a date most of the times.
Has a fondness of creatures such as birds, and therefore keeps them in his garden.

Greatest Fears:
Losing Control.
Not being there for his family.

rXmldBg.png

3rpDfr7.jpg

History:
Setsuna "Adachi" Kageyami was born into a wealthy family with quite the influence throughout generations in Norland City. Being the oldest son, he was a direct successor to his fathers hardwork, mainly his estates, his wealth and his ever growing company. As a young child, he was always surrounded by servants from their mansion. He always got what he wanted, and therefore was quite spoiled when he was a boy. Only during special circumstances, and events hosted by his family, or other wealthy families, was he able to mingle with vampires/humans his own age.

When he was a boy, he did not know the difference between humans and the vampires, but as he grew up he understood what type of status they held when it came to humans. He slowly changed, as his vampire habits grew, making it quite difficult for him to control his own senses, and especially his hunger. However, these were normal circumstances for a boy such as him. He was a Pureblood, a vampire, and therefore, it was a given thing. His father, Adachi Kageyami was a fearless man, and was always occupied with his own business. The events that were held in their estate and other places were mainly in order to create a relationship or a connection with the humans.

The only love he truly felt was from his own mother, Ayano Kageyami, who was with him during his difficult time, and she was the one who poured all the knowledge regarding their own kind and the humans into his mind. His father never really cared about the well being of his own son. Despite the many sides to his own family, he grew up to become a smart vampire, a smart man. As time went by, his mother had left the family and was now living in another city. She had been separated from his father for a few years, but there was a reason behind that.

Setsuna's father, Adachi, had a relationship with a human, which eventually led to another child being born. Because of that, things changed and his parents grew apart, leading to their separation. In the end, Setsuna was not thrilled by what his father had done, and despised him for it, but his hatred for his father grew long before that, when he was a boy, but he never expressed his emotions to any of his parents. However, the human who had an affair with his father never lived in the mansion, despite having a Dhampir as a child.

It was only three years later that the new sibling in his life was taken in by his family, to live under the same roof as him, however the new sibling was all alone. Her mother, Chloe D'Amboise had died and their father decided to take her in and give her the family name, the family status. But, Setsuna never accepted Rose. He basically never visited his own little sister in their big, but vast mansion, due to his hatred towards his father and for what he had created.

Their family was so drifted apart that the relationship between a father, daughter and a son was quite awkward, especially during dinner, with his little sister who always sought the love of her family, which none of them gave her. It was nothing but silence echoing throughout the hall as they indulged themselves in human food. It was important, despite being a vampire, they also lived with human traditions and standards. As time went by, Setsuna inherited his fathers estate, wealth and company. He was self-taught in pretty much everything that was neccessary and important in order to live his life, like any normal Pureblood.

Four years later, Rose was a seven year old kid, and their father was not living in the mansion. It was just the siblings. He could always see that her sister was surrounded by servants working for their family. It was literally the feeling of loss and abandonment he saw in Rose. It was during these times that Setsuna decided to step in, and remove that feeling. She reminded him about when he was a boy, when he atleast had his mother to be there for him. His little sister, Rose, however, had no one.

As time went by, he kept her on close watch, teaching her the ways of a vampire, and what rules and laws they need to abide by, that's also where the treaty came in, but at the same time, his own love for his sibling, which he never thought he had, grew and grew. He was very fond of her, and protective, and made sure she was able to cope with being a Dhampir. The vampires knew about the siblings, and their reputation, especially Setsuna's.
dpll1Y1.png

hZojol1.png

Relationships:
Father - Adachi Kageyami
Despite his fathers behavior and feelings, he never truly did hate him, but his love for his family only grew stronger as his fathers own decreased. Setsuna pities his own father, for what he has become. A former shell of himself.

Mother - Ayano Kageyami
Even with the rocky relationship between his parents, he never stopped loving and caring for his mother. She was there for him and he owes her a great deal. He respect her and is quite loyal to her, despite them not living together. She was also the one who taught him the feelings such as kindness and love.

Rose D'Amboise Kageyami
Setsuna was never truly there for his younger half-sibling unlike how his own mother was there for him. He never quite accepted his connection to his sister, but as time passed by, they were the only ones left in the mansion, along with their servants. And constantly witnessing his sister alone in the mansion, only to be surrounded by the servants, was enough to create a spark between their relationship, which eventually grew his love for her. He wanted to give her the love he got from his own mother. He started caring for her like a brother cares for his sister despite her having a different mother.

Father Claudius
This priests reputation preceeds him. Despite never visiting the church where he resides, or prays, Claudius has piqued Setsuna's interest. He always felt weird knowing that there were vampires who prayed and believed in God. However, Setsuna has always been reluctant to ever visit the man, not knowing what might happen if such a thing occurs. He is however, quite an interesting vampire.

The Kei Family
Daichi and Hiroku Kei, his aunt and uncle, Setsuna's cousin family. They are directly related through blood and have been together in many generations. The families have a good relationship with one another, despite having a few different views amongst the siblings from both sides. One of the many reasons as to why they do not gather or visit one another.

Suzume "Me-me" Kei
The oldest sibling in the Kei family, despite being a twin only to her brother. Her relationship with Setsuna is somewhat complicated, but also simple at the same time. However, Setsuna may not show it, he cares deeply for her.

Yuuen "Yu" Kei
The other half of the duo, the second sibling in the Kei family. He has a strong relationship with Setsuna's sister, and not him. However, they're pretty much on better terms with one another unlike the female twin in the family. One of the possible reasons as to why he occasionally visits the mansion and plays with the birds along with Rose.

The Enriechy Family
One of the most trusted human families that have served the Kageyami's in many generations. Despite only leaving one offspring to serve the family in the current lifetime.

Sashira "Sas" Enriechy
The only servant alive from the Enriechy family. One of the closest friends to Setsuna's baby sister. She grew up with her, in the later years and was personally hand picked by Rose to be her companion and personal "guard/maid".

Ardes, Alexander & Alvino Martello
Acquaintances of Setsuna, who are also tied to him through their business relationship.

[MORE TO BE ADDED]
5aynhgv.png

EXH6Jm8.png

Skills:
Blademaster.
Has great reaction speed.
Close Combat Master.
Enjoys playing the Piano.
Concealing his presence.
Has quite the perceptive sight.
Great at knowing what a woman wants.
Can move very swiftly and fast.

Description of Powers:
Blue/Black Fire Manipulation
Setsuna has the ability to manipulate and create fire at will, however his power is very unique. Unlike the typical fire element, his own element is a mix of both blue and black, showing a mixture of both the colors when his ability is activated. He is able to change and move the flames as he sees fit, and even able change it to solid matter. He is able to create objects from his element, such as a blade, which is his signature weapon. However, his power has many mysteries involved around it, but in the end, it has the same nature as the typical fire element.
4ZTDMAl.png

kIX8Qgk.png

Hair Color:
Purple/Violet Hair.
Upper Back length - Small curls at the end.

Eye Color:
Purple/Violet/Crimson Eyes.

Height:
5''10.

Weight:
178 LBS

Body Type:
Athletic - Strong build.
pNWZ2Zp.png

uvQpBTk.jpg

Misc:
Theme Song(s)
-TBH-

Voice
-TBH-

Last edited:
rayflo.jpg

Name: Gale Ivar Lyndon
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Element: Earth

Personality: Gale comes across as the silent type for all of five minutes when placed into a situation. However, he is quick to speak his mind and refuses to sugarcoat things. Gale calls things as he sees them, even if it means calling out another politician or pure blood for a weakness or error in judgment. He is less refined than any of the politicians he works with, finding enjoyment with fine wines and the fine young creatures of the night. However, Gale is no less intelligent than any of his fellow politicians. He has spent years studying the political sciences and a few other key subjects to ensure that he will not only be heard, but listened to. Gale will goad older vampires into arguments especially if he knows he will win.

Quirks:
-Is a smoker who prefers cigarettes or the occasional slim cigar. During times where he needs to heavily concentrate, he becomes a chain smoker.
-Gale doesn't have any preferences between males or females. A good lay is all the same to him.
-While he is dedicated to his role as a politician, he refuses to be in a committed relationship.
-Is a part-time wine critic, and a rather harsh one at that.
-He isn't fond of animals, and most of them seem to return the feeling.

Vassalordjohnny2.jpg

Greatest Fears:
-Failing in his role in the court.
-Finding out that he's fathered a little "surprise."

Brief Bio: Gale was the only child born to his parents, Alistair and Henriette Lyndon. He took his mother's life on his way into the world and as such, was raised without the maternal care that many others were entitled to. It wasn't much of a bother to his upbringing and at a very young age he was pushed to follow in his father's footsteps, going into politics. Gale began to rebel against the work once he hit puberty and for a time his father backed off. It wouldn't be until several years later that he would learn that his father had figured it for being a phase, and had called it right. While the vampire enjoyed his nightly debauchery, he still managed to heavily study political science and became well-versed in the processes that the Rose Court abided by. The decision to make a pact with the humans didn't come as big of a surprise as it had to some others and, contrary to what others might have believed, Gale was in support of it. He was tired of watching his kind being hunted down like common problem predators with no regard for distinguishing between pure bloods and ghouls. Gale has, admittedly, struggled with keeping close to the laws that were put in place, and this is why he tends to be more lenient with those who fall short of the standards than some of the other pure bloods.

Relationships: To be added

Skills:
-He has a good ear for accents and can generally tell where someone comes from.
-He is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, though he isn't above using firearms.
-Gale is fluent in English, French and, German.
-Gale is able to find patterns in many things, including the behavior of others.

Description of Powers: As a vampire in control of the element of earth, Gale can manipulate rock to his will, even if it has been put to use as something else. However, he cannot simply pull on rocks from anywhere. Gale's power is best used when utilizing his surroundings. Anything that has rock in its base has a high chance of his manipulation.

Appearance:

l_3a3c01ffb3974bb8addcd507ab0b9852.png

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
6c35ad7dcc74756e3a1024ec1ed214d53ad9bb8e_zps86970fb9.jpg

Name
Rose D'Amboise-Kageyami

Race
Dhampir

Occupation
High Fashion Model
&
Aspiring Clothing Designer
divider3.png

Personality
As she grew up in the Kageyami home, Rose was taught to be a lady, but at first she was reluctant because she didn't want to be apart of the family. After her brothers' help, she took it upon herself to be improve herself and show others that she could live up to Kageyami name, not wanting to ruin her brothers' status.

Everyone tends to think that because her brother is a little on the sadistic side, people seem to think she is the same way until they actually get to know her. Rose is very sweet and caring compared to her brother, who can often be very straightforward and blunt about things, while she will be straightforward about something it never comes off as rude or insulting.

Although Rose is a model, she isn't very aware of her sensuality as a Dhampir. Even though it is very obvious her brother is incredibly handsome and charming, Rose doesn't seem to get that she is just as alluring as he is, when men flirt with her. Sometimes her sensuality is shown through just ordinary actions that are done on a daily basis.

Since childhood, Rose has never been comfortable around strangers. Even with her own brother, it took her a long time before she was finally able to speak to him with comfort. At social events for work are hard to get through, but she is able to get through it all with the help of her manager, who takes care of most it. Rose would rather be alone in the green house or spending time with Setsuna.

Quirks
Never once has dated anyone or had any intimate relationship due to her awkwardness.
Isn't comfortable around others at all, whether vampire or human, unless they are close to her.
Has a fascination with the Victorian Era; always wears clothes that represent that time.
Likes to try all kinds of hobbies that pique her curiosity.
Hates womanizers; always lectures her brother about this.
Spends a lot of time in green house, where she gardens and cares for her brothers' birds.
Loves children & animals.

Greatest Fears
Being Alone.
Losing Setsuna.
divider3.png

History

Rose D'Amboise-Kageyami was born in a small village located south of Paris to her mother, Chloe. Her mother wasn't wealthy nor poor, but she provided her only child with as much as she could. Any money that she received from Roses' father went towards all the necessities that the baby would need. Rose was much to young to understand what was truly happening in her life, but one thing that she could remember clearly no matter how old she was, was that her mother had given her all the love she had and more. Rose lived a simple life in France with her mother, until things changed.

At the tender age of three, Roses' life took a turn for the worse. Chloe had been ill for almost half a year and was unable to take care of Rose, so she had to leave her child with her mother in order to get herself treated at a hospital. The doctors explained to her that it was something that they couldn't cure and it would only be a matter of time. Rose visited her mother several times a month until the very day that her mothers' life had run out. The death of her mother was something that she couldn't understand, so no one found it strange that the young toddler wasn't crying. At the funeral, a strange man had visited her mothers' memorial with news that he was her father and that he would taking her back to his home. There within the walls of her new home were herself, her father, her older half brother and servants who tended to the mansion. No one but servants had taken care of the child all the time, never once really making a connection with her new family.

Four years after living in the mansion, her father had decided to leave her and her brother, Setsuna, in the vast mansion with servants to watch over them. At the age of seven, Rose spent most of her time with the servants, who treated her like anyone else in the family. There was no love, it was all out of pity and nothing more. They only did what they had to do to get paid. Then one day, Setsuna suddenly began to warm up to his younger sibling.

It was the first time in years, that Rose had finally seemed to think that anyone truly cared for her, even a little bit. As the years flew by, the two of them grew closer and closer, until Rose became comfortable enough to say that he was truly her brother. Setsuna had started taking care of her more than the servants, making sure she was well educated and had what she needed.

Now that things were going smoothly for Rose, she started becoming interested in many things over time. Not wanting to be a disappointment to Setsuna, Rose studied many ways for her to become a sister that he could be proud. Learning how to actually be a lady, cooking, baking and learning a couple of languages that could possibly be of use if he ever needed her at his job. Although she is awkward in most social occasions, Rose supports her brother from the side lines and spends her time modelling for work.
divider3.png

46643769_p0.jpg

Relationships
Mother - Chloe D'Amboise
Although she doesn't have many memories of her mother, Rose still loves her with all of her heart and is often found flipping through her photos that her grandmother had given her, before her father had taken her away.

Father - Adachi Kageyami
Not much she can say about her father, other than she despises him for leaving her mother and not even treating her like daughter. He was too busy to ever really give either herself or Setsuna attention and never once seemed to have interest in them either.

Brother - Setsuna "Adachi" Kageyami
The only family she truly has, aside from her mothers' parents. At first they weren't on very good terms to begin with, but when Rose was at the age of seven, Setsuna started to take care of her. The two of them grew close as he taught her what she needed to know and became protective over her. In some ways, she has brother complex tendencies when it comes to Setsuna. She loves her brother.

Cousins - Yuuen & Suzume Kei
After entering the Kageyami family, Rose soon got to know about her cousins, Yuuen and Suzume. At first, it was awkward for her to be around until she really go to know Yuuen, who she had quite a few things in common with. The two of them have a great friendship, while she and Suzume are also on good terms, she does her best not to bother her too much.

Childhood Friend - Sashira 'Sas' Enriechy
Since Rose arrived at the Kageyami Mansion, she was often taken care of by one of the maids with the last name of Enriechy. Although the woman was nice, she still wasn't comfortable around anyone until the woman introduced her daughter, Sashira, to Rose. As the two spent more and more time together, Rose began to warm up to Sashira over a period of time. As they grew up, Rose thought of her as the only friend she had and she continues to think so until this day.
divider3.png

Skills
Can move with great speed.
Enjoys singing & playing the violin.
Amazing eyesight, hearing & sense of smell.
Inhuman Strength.
Speaks French, Japanese & English.
Sewing.
Designing Clothes, especially her own and some of her brothers'.
Making Fashion Illustrations.
Cooking & Baking.
divider3.png

paintings%20purple%20hair%20short%20hair%20drawings%20soft%20shading%20anime%20girls%20fan%20art_www.wallmay.net_41.jpg

Hair Color
Violet Hair
Its length often changes due to her profession.

Eye Color
Violet Eyes
At times can be found wearing colored contacts for work or just for fun.

Height
5'6"
5'10"-5'11" in high heels.

Weight
Never ask a woman her weight.

Body Type
Slender yet curvy; perfect proportions like an hourglass.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LaFemmeFatale @Akashi
I only have one problem with Rose. Dhampirs don't drink blood. What happened when she was seven years of age is impossible, seeing as she would never feel any blood lust in the first place. As such, I would like to ask you two to change this little detail. Once you have, your characters will be approved.

@Doc_Halladay
Both your characters have been approved. ^^

Reactions: RaccoonKing
@Gladis - So basically, a Dhampir can go on a rampage due to the vampiristic urges to perhaps, kill? Would that work?

@Gladis - So basically, a Dhampir can go on a rampage due to the vampiristic urges to perhaps, kill? Would that work?
No, because they don't have vampiric urges. Going on a rampage would lay in the individuals personality, not in their nature of being a dhampir.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Status
Not open for further replies.