Rulers of Night [OOC]

@DoomyCakez
If @Gladis accepts Chloë (Once I finish editing her CS... I think I'll be done in a few hours), I'll be happy to get to know all you guys! ^_^ (if you even want me to, lol)
Also, I have skype though I don't use it all too often. But I'll be happy to give you my name and become part of the group!

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I hate to be the one to point this out, however: Is this still going or did the roleplay lose its heartbeat? ._.

True, but well in all honesty I didn't think that I would have the time for this roleplay... Gladis convinced me to join, so I doubt that I'll join on any other roleplay at the moment. Still, it's a real shame. :c

True, but well in all honesty I didn't think that I would have the time for this roleplay... Gladis convinced me to join, so I doubt that I'll join on any other roleplay at the moment. Still, it's a real shame. :c
Ok~

Just get sure to feel comfortable in whatever you're going to do

Daww thanks Zack! ^_^ I hope you'll find a roleplay to your liking as well!

No, it is still going, but I have been extremely busy lately. It doesn't help that one of the people I need is currently out of reach. I shall post a WIP for our collab, and then move on go the next day... after reminding Akashi of that they need to post.
@AlidaMaria

Woohay! :D I'm more than glad to hear that! Take your time Gladis, Real Life should always come first.

Reactions: Gladis
Making assumptions and stuff - 3 - shame on you... jk but don't make full assumptions. Gladis wouldn't let this die without letting everyone know X,3 she is a badass GM like that.

@Gladis: since I am gone and currently cannot post since I am on my lovely phone, I give you permission to charrie jack Yuri and Marcus to finish the collab if you please to. I should be home by sunday or before if I am lucky enough. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
Making assumptions and stuff - 3 - shame on you... jk but don't make full assumptions. Gladis wouldn't let this die without letting everyone know X,3 she is a badass GM like that.
@Gladis: since I am gone and currently cannot post since I am on my lovely phone, I give you permission to charrie jack Yuri and Marcus to finish the collab if you please to. I should be home by sunday or before if I am lucky enough. <3
Thank you for believing in my. <3

I'll do it once I get time, then. Before I can finish the collab, I shall have to move on to the next day, though. Just so everyone can start doing stuff again. I'll probably do it this weekend.

• Love
ATTENTION EVERYONE
And honestly I don't know who that is right now. >.<

We need to get this going again. I know it is sort of my fault for relying everything, but I refuse to let this RP die. Therefor, latest sometime during this weekend, I shall have a post up, that gives everyone a chance to do something. Also, regarding collars: while I love them and they are great, I might have gone a little overboard with them. Don't feel the need to do them for everything. Normal RPing is fine too. o.o

Yeeees... at least, I'm working on it. XD

GAH, I currently don't have enough time to shift to the next day. Would one of you guy please do it for me? It's early in the morning, so the human characters have a chance to interact. ^^' Just write a post and start role playing with each other. I'll post as soon as I have time.