Rulers of Night [OOC]

oh you changed the name of secondary to high school

I did. XD To make it easier. It's hard to translate the Swedish 'gymnasium' to english, since it means something completely different. XD

the name of the school of the school is Tachibana high... I'm sure she knows me if she is a younger student there... if you read the last part of my bio she might have experience the terror of big boss together with the newbie killer

Could you change it to something more western sounding? Since the RP is not set in Japan. x.x It's actually set in Europe, England-ish.

Could you change it to something more western sounding? Since the RP is not set in Japan. x.x It's actually set in Europe, England-ish.
I will then..... no problem with that but might take a while since I'm sick but if you have suggestion please tell me.

That's fine. ^^
Hmmm... Norland High?
South Norland High?
Norland Academy?
Wildfay Academy?
Stonehill High?
Stonehill Academy?
Goldspring High?
Stone Shore Academy?
Glassden High?

Everspring high it is then.

Could you please fill in a form in the group for the school? I mean, in the Norland Map section?

Sent you an invitation. o.o

Click on groups and you will see it then.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I have few questions regarding the size of Norland city and it's geographical location (if there is already a question about this then I apologize :( )
first, how big is Norland city? is the size of Norland rival New York or Tokyo? (personally I think Norland should be big because in a small or medium city, keeping the existence of vampires a secret will be a hard job to do for both party... although that's just me >_>)
second, well I know this is set in europe but what I mean is; is Norland beside the sea with moutains and forest at the opposite direction or it's just simply surrounded by land? if it is the fromer then we can have more scenery in norland like a cargo port ect.
well that's just about it.... I won't ask question about population density or something like that... oh wait >_>

I feel rather bad, everyone....

I feel as though our group may be getting slightly clicky ^.^"

I DEMAND TO KNOW ALL OF YOU NAO!

I mean...It will be cool if we all get to know eachoher better so that we can all become closer like a family and really get this RP moving ^.^ <3

Reactions: Akashi
I feel rather bad, everyone....

I feel as though our group may be getting slightly clicky ^.^"

I DEMAND TO KNOW ALL OF YOU NAO!

I mean...It will be cool if we all get to know eachoher better so that we can all become closer like a family and really get this RP moving ^.^ <3
Fine by me ^-^

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Well, I am all for it, honestly. I'd like to know one another as well. Though I am more interactive on Skype, but again, or perhaps we should make a skype group for this RP. :D

Or if you want my Skype id, lemme know ;3

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Well, I am all for it, honestly. I'd like to know one another as well. Though I am more interactive on Skype, but again, or perhaps we should make a skype group for this RP. :D
Or if you want my Skype id, lemme know ;3
2 DOWN O:< HELL YEAH

@Gladis
Hey lovely, I've gotta pull out of this RP. I'm really sad to do so, but my IRL life is getting too busy to post and I didn't want to leave you all hanging dry. I'm gonna keep reading though, because it's freaken' awesome ♥