Rulers of Night [OOC]

My character still doesn't have a plot and I'm pretty stuck on what to do next....anybody want to help out? XD She's a vampire-loving vampire hunter...yes, very ironic :D I think it would be interesting if she had to end up sticking with another human or something (especially since she dislikes them so much) So, anyone want to try it out?

My character still doesn't have a plot and I'm pretty stuck on what to do next....anybody want to help out? XD She's a vampire-loving vampire hunter...yes, very ironic :D I think it would be interesting if she had to end up sticking with another human or something (especially since she dislikes them so much) So, anyone want to try it out?
Would you like to have her bump into Alexander? X3 Sorry, didn't see this until now. >.<

@Gladis Yeah, that would be great!! Thanks :D
Sepentine, we're rebooting the RP, so please repost your character sheet in the new sign up thread (you'll find the link further up), if you're still in the RP. ^^

- v - remember you guys can post your own individual events as well. Gladis is taking a break for a bit, but it shall be our job to not let the rp die <3

I was thrown from the RP, I asked Gladis if I could join again but she/he never replied :/

I was thrown from the RP, I asked Gladis if I could join again but she/he never replied :/
I'm afraid that since gladis is the owner, I cannot be of much help here. you'll have to wait until she gets back