Rulers of Night [OOC]

I am actually collabing a post with @LaFemmeFatale, @Lawkheart and @Soñar Gardián. And should have it up soon-ish.

Thank you for informing me. Will it be a closed scene? In other words, will the collab cover the entire scene? I am intending to eventually move on to the next day. Not quite yet, but soon enough. X3 Of curse, I want everyone be finished by then.

If I'm not wrong, it is currently night is it not? At I was thinking that 1-2 collab posts should be enough to cover the start of the scene and the end.

You're correct that it's night. If you can get it done within 1 - 2 posts that'd be perfect. ^^

What would be Norland City's visual counterpart? What exsisting city looks most/represents Norland City?

@Doc_Halladay
@Akashi
@Ali
@Zackymas
@Sashakiki
@LaFemmeFatale
@Lawkheart
@Soñar Gardián
@Sepdemonium
@Azul
@Serpentine
@Sepdemonium

I need you guys to PM me so we can figure out how to incorporate your characters. Some of you already have your characters linked and thus have interaction possibilities- I would like to see those of you posting soon. Perhaps when the night is over and the next day begins- putting some distance between events. Nevertheless there still might be things we need to talk about, figure out or settle. This is the kind of RP where we plan and plot. Sure, there is room for winging it, but planning and plotting is a huge part of the RP.

Besides that, people need to STOP being afraid of INTERACTING with each other. If you don't interact, you're not role playing, but WRITING A STORY. We are role playing, not writing stories. Don't wait for people to come to you. Be aggressive for once and take the initiative. We can't have a role play consisting of a bunch of passive people. It'll die like that... or your characters will end up being ignored/excluded. So, seriously, stop being afraid.​

I've just been super quiet lately because I haven't seen any posts in IC o-o Like...you all died...

I've just been super quiet lately because I haven't seen any posts in IC o-o Like...you all died...

I know, I realized that too late. XD

What would be Norland City's visual counterpart? What exsisting city looks most/represents Norland City?

Hmmm... good question. It depends on which part of the city you're looking at. Some are more old fashioned, while others consist of sky scrapers and other high buildings. Then are are the areas around the city, which look pretty much like normal neighborhoods.

Okay :) just wanted to make sure with you :)

Oh sorry for another question but what is the effect of vampire blood to ghoul beside their master?

Oh sorry for another question but what is the effect of vampire blood to ghoul beside their master?
It has better effect than human blood, but it still doesn't take away the entirely. While it might dull the pain somewhat for a day, they'll be right back to what they were before once time runs out. Eventually this blood no longer has any effect, either. It takes a very, very long time for it to become like this, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Horizon
Your character is in high school, right? Which grade?

Ahhhh... that makes it complicated for me. I still find the American school system to be confuzzling. x.x I was planning to do something closer to the Swedish schooling systems (the Japanese one looks similar to this as well), which sort of look like these.

Elementary School

Grade 1
6 - 7

Grade 2
7 - 8

Grade 3
8 - 9

Middle School

Grade 4
9 - 10

Grade 5
10 -11

Grade 6
11 - 12

Junior High School

Grade 7
12 - 13

Grade 8
13 - 14

Grade 9
14 - 15

High School
(ages can vary a bit more here, though)

First Year
15 - 16

Second Year
16 - 17

Third Year
17 - 18

On this scale, where would your character belong?

Last edited:
I was following japanese school system but I'm in the last year of secondary. I don't know the school system in Norlan so I just followed japanese system.... since it only have 3 divsions if I remember correctly...... elementary, middle school and highschool

I see. Well, they're partly similar, but the difference is that they've sort of smashed the three years of elementary school and middle school together, meaning that up to year 6, it's elementary school, while here in Sweden middle school starts after year 3. In other words, as you said, they've got three and Sweden has four stages. It doesn't really matter, though. Which one of those above would your character belong in?

oh you changed the name of secondary to high school...... then 3rd year of high school :)

That works. It would mean that he'd be Elisa's senpai. If they attend the same school, you two could perhaps talk over a pre existing relationship- or they could get to know each other there. That way you both have an opening for character interaction.