Royal Prep Academy ⚛ Open and Accepting!

Are you thinking of joining?

• Thinking? No. I'm already working on the CS :3

• Yeah, maybe I will... but maybe I won't. I'm not sure yet

• Heck No! This rp seems boring...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking, haha, and I didn't even realize until I went back and read through everyone.

Yeah, I didn't realize it at first either. Both of their names also end in 'lyn' which I find kind of ironic.

IC person: "hey look, here come the 'lyns"

Them: Some sort of reaction from annoyed to embarrassed to angry, etc

I made 1 more girl character, and I'm in the process of making two guy characters •w•

I have about 4 hours left that I can spend on the computer today, so I figured I would start posting. Does anyone want to have the characters interacting to start?

I'll have my remaining characters finished hopefully Sunday night or early Monday morning, very busy and stressful weekend for me!

Take your time :)

I'm going to try to post in the ic by friday so we can start. Any interacting requests?

I'm still interested ^^

I was just about to go check this thread if I had missed anything, and then you posted XD

haha, yeah, I was really busy, then my computer broke and all... I'm just gonna create a new IC section if enough people are interested.

Ah! Yes, sorry. I never bothered to finish because I thought this was dead... My bad. I should finish up my CS's and be posted by Tuesday! (I have classes tomorrow so not much will get done on here) Glad to see i was mistake :)

I re-opened the old IC thread, so no new link XD (I forgot I could do that when things are in the graveyard...) I'm posting now. Any interaction requests? It's a Friday morning in the rp, everyone is starting with the royal etiquette class. I figure possibly two or three posts per user and we'll switch classes. maybe less, maybe more, we'll see how it goes XD

❧ Name ❧ Axel Delen Manus
❧ Nickname ❧ Manus
❧ Title ❧ Prince Of the Red Forest.
❧ Age ❧ 17
❧ Grade ❧ 11
❧ Gender ❧ Male
❧ Birthday ❧ April 18th
❧ Species ❧ Druid/Sorcerer/Wizard (Same thing xD)
❧ Royalty or Common ❧ Royalty
❧ Height ❧ 6'4"
❧ Weight ❧ 219
❧ Skin Tone ❧ Caucasian/Tan
❧ Eye Color ❧ Emerald Green
❧ Hair Description ❧ Neatly trimmed Blonde hair. Medium/Short length.
❧ Piercings ❧ None
❧ Health Ailments ❧ None

❧ History ❧ Here
❧ Personality ❧ Here
❧ Likes ❧ Here
❧ Dislikes ❧ Here
❧ Hobbies ❧ Here
❧ Talents ❧ Here

❧ Family ❧ Here
❧ Pets ❧ Here
❧ Friends ❧ Here
❧ Best Friends ❧ Here
❧ Enemies ❧ Here
❧ Romantic Interest ❧ Here
❧ Other ❧ Here

(Major WIP)

Anyone who has already been accepted can start rping! (I will finish posting for my other three laterish)

well, I've now finished posting for all three of my characters. Does anyone have new characters finished that I need to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.