Royal Prep Academy ⚛ Open and Accepting!

Are you thinking of joining?

• Thinking? No. I'm already working on the CS :3

• Yeah, maybe I will... but maybe I won't. I'm not sure yet

• Heck No! This rp seems boring...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

❧ Name❧
Elizabeth Vantri Lacrosse

❧ Nickname ❧
Eli or Eliza

❧ Title ❧
Princess of Theses

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧
9th

❧ Gender ❧
Female

❧ Birthday ❧
August 12th

❧ Species ❧
Human

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royalty

❧ Height ❧
5'5"

❧ Weight ❧
100 pounds

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Tan-ish

❧ Eye Color ❧
Brown

❧ Hair Description ❧
Eilzabeth has long brown hair that goes to her chest. She always has it a little messy.

❧ Piercings ❧
Ear peircings

❧ Health Ailments ❧
When she gets sick she coughes really badly, gets a fever, and has swelling on the left side of her neck

❧ History ❧
When Elizabeth was a little girl she was always spoiled. Her mom had died giving birth so she lived with her dad and her older brother. Sadly, her older brother died in in a plane wreck on the way home for summer break from the high school he attended. Her father became a devastated drunk and would beat Elizabeth for no reason. At school her teacher saw her bruises and called CPS. CPS sent Elizabeth to live with her aunt where she now currently resides.

❧ Personality ❧
Despite her hard past, Elizabeth is a rather bright and kind girl. She helps others and has a fierce determination in everything she does. She never gives up and is quite stubborn. She is very adventurous and comes home late a lot. She is also very independent but knows when she needs to work as a team. She also tends to have attitude and won't hesitate to snap if you anger or upset her.

❧ Likes ❧
The wild
Wolves
Pop music
Animals
Her aunt
Nighttime
Adventures

❧ Dislikes ❧
Being alone in a place unknown
Animal abuse
Being inside for to long (unless she's at school)
Her dad
Jerks
Planes
Death

❧ Hobbies ❧
Reading
Writing
Sleeping

❧ Talents ❧
Singing
Art
Playing violin and piano

❧ Family ❧
Kathy-Mother-Deceased-Died giving birth
Marcus-Father-Alive
Mason-Older Brother-Deceased-Dies in plane wreck
Nicky-Aunt-Alive

❧ Pets ❧
Female-1 year-Tame Wolf
images

❧ Friends ❧
Open

❧ Best Friends ❧
Open

❧ Enemies ❧
Open

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
Open

❧ Other ❧
N/A

MV5BMTQ4MzU5OTAzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDU0NDk0Nw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Aranabella Mariane Pondecka
Nickname ❧
Ara|Arana
❧ Title ❧
Crowned Princess of Kinpeja {A Small Country in the Far West}
❧ Age ❧
❧ Grade ❧
11th​
❧ Gender ❧
Female
❧ Birthday ❧
May 19th​
❧ Species ❧
Human
❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royalty
❧ Height ❧
5'3"
❧ Weight ❧
126 lbs
❧ Skin Tone ❧
Pale Porcelain With A Multitude of Freckles
❧ Eye Color ❧
Deep Stormy Blue
❧ Hair Description ❧
Mousy Brown|Curly|Mid-Chest Length
❧ Piercings ❧
N/A
❧ Health Ailments ❧
Perfectly Healthy

❧ History ❧
Born Aranabella Mariane Pondecka, Ara was the daughter of the King and Queen of Kinpeja, a small and prosperous country in the far west. From a young age, Ara was raised to eventually be the Queen of Kinpeja when she came of age.However, because she had not grown up around many people and was very sheltered from the world, Ara developed a shy and distant personality. The only people she could open up to was her Lady-In-Waiting, Ambrosia. She had trouble talking in public. Deciding it would be best for Ara to be exposed to the outside world, they sent her to Royal Prep, but she has still been having trouble talking to anyone aside from Ambrosia, who will often speak for her.
❧ Personality ❧
Ara is that quiet girl in the back of the classroom that never speaks. She is also the girl often revered as a genius by many people in her class. However, there isn't much that's remarkable about Ara. She isn't really a genius. Intelligent, yes, but far from a genius. Ara simply has a good memory that helps her through school and more often than not through life. Most of the time, people assume that Ara is quiet because she is stuck up and thinks she's above them, which is far from the truth. Ara is quiet to the point she is almost mute because she is shy and completely unsure how to interact with most people. Most of time, her face is buried in a journal she always carries around with her. She writes down almost anything she see in it, but rarely puts down anything about herself in it. She thinks that having information about people can help her interact with others. Unfortunately, she never has the time to put that thought process into action.
❧ Likes ❧
Animals|Candles|Bonfires|Books|Journals|Old Stationary|Antiques|Sweets|Apple Pie|Brighter Colors|Cardigans|Daydreaming|Silver Necklaces|Emeralds|Trees|Art|Lip Gloss|Butterflies|The Cello
❧ Dislikes ❧
Gold Jewelry|Diamonds|People that Touch Her Hair|Bullies|Horror Movies|Horror Anything|Crowded Places|Elevators|Wasps|Styrofoam|Loud Noises|Heavy Metal Music|Dark Colors|Black
❧ Hobbies ❧
~People-Watching~
~Playing the Cello~
~Baking~
❧ Talents ❧
~Prodigy Cellist~
~Baking~

❧ Family ❧
King Francin Pondecka|Father|Alive|40
Queen Bea Pondecka|mother|Alive|33
❧ Pets ❧
Raspberry
❧ Friends ❧
TBD
❧ Best Friends ❧
Ambrosia Helvana
❧ Enemies ❧
TBD
❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBD
❧ Other ❧
N/A

tumblr_my7ygq51Ij1spqz35o1_500.png

❧ Name ❧
Ambrosia Fallon Helvana
❧ Nickname ❧
Am|Amby|Sia
❧ Title ❧
Lady-In-Waiting to the Crown Princess Aranabella of Kinpeja
❧ Age ❧
❧ Grade ❧
11th
❧ Gender ❧
Female
❧ Birthday ❧
March 6th
❧ Species ❧
Human
❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Common
❧ Height ❧
5'6"
❧ Weight ❧
123lbs
❧ Skin Tone ❧
Porcelain
❧ Eye Color ❧
Forest Green
❧ Hair Description ❧
Auburn|Straight|Belly Button Length
❧ Piercings ❧
Ears Only
❧ Health Ailments ❧
N/A

❧ History ❧
Ambrosia's father died when she was young, but she and her mother were offered refuge in the castle, seeing as the Queen used to be good friends with Ambrosia's mother. Growing up, Ambrosia would always see the Princess walking around alone, never talking to anyone. When she was fourteen, she asked if she could become Ara's Lady-In-Waiting. Over the next couple of years, she got closer to Ara and they eventually became good friends.
❧ Personality ❧
Ambrosia isn't really much of a bother to anyone. In fact, she tends to avoid asking for anything completely. Instead, she goes out of her way to help those around her. She is fairly calm and almost always has a light smile on her face. Ambrosia doesn't speak unless she's spoken to and only when she has something to say. She feels that words should be treated with care and that they should never be thrown out on a whim. If you find her speaking, it will usually be about something important. She isn't shy though. No, it is actually quite the opposite. Aviva loves making new friends and is not the least bit self-conscious about her body. She may be as far from insecure as physically possible.

It is very difficult to get a rise out of Ambrosia. Even when she's defending someone, she does it calmly and swiftly. Of course, that just makes it all the more scary. Her calmness is almost eerie at times, seeing as she rarely panics and always thinks levelheadedly. Her maturity and reserve is something that many people find soothing along with her sweet sounding voice. She is always willing to help people and offer advice. Ambrosia is well-known for not turning her back even when things seem impossible and she is almost always called upon to deal with problems.
❧ Likes ❧
|Flowers|Music|Grass|Animals|High Places|Birds|Coffee|Peppermint|Cake|Cookies|Apple Tea|Instrumentals|Singing|Cherry Hard Candies|Blue|Cats❀Art|Plants|Ivy|
❧ Dislikes ❧
|Bullies|Heavy Metal|Makeup|Tight Spaces|Underground|Staying Inside|Missing Classes|Being Late|Pie|Watermelon|Math|Conflict|Confrontation|Being Emotional|Crying|
❧ Hobbies ❧
~Singing~
~Cleaning~
~Gardening~
❧ Talents ❧
~Singing~
~Gardening~

❧ Family ❧
Heath Helvana|Father|Deceased
Nelly Helvana|Mother|Alive|39
❧ Pets ❧
Locket
❧ Friends ❧
TBD
❧ Best Friends ❧
Ara Pondecka
❧ Enemies ❧
TBD
❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBD

c621827cdfc10e1081e54ac98c04ca9b.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Bardwin Verold Noire
❧ Nickname ❧
Bard|Win
❧ Title ❧
Prince Bardwin of Anderlan
❧ Age ❧
❧ Grade ❧
9th
❧ Gender ❧
Male
❧ Birthday ❧
August 4th
❧ Species ❧
Human
❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royalty
❧ Height ❧
6'3"
❧ Weight ❧
176 lbs
❧ Skin Tone ❧
Slightly Tan
❧ Eye Color ❧
Brown
❧ Hair Description ❧
Brown
❧ Piercings ❧
N/A
❧ Health Ailments ❧
N/A

❧ History ❧
When he was younger, Bardwin was all but ignored by his parents in favor of his older brother. He eventually started rebelling and acting like an idiot to get their attention. His parents had enough and shipped him off to Royal Prep, offering him an apartment as well.
❧ Personality ❧
Bardwin is relatively carefree and sometimes a bit obnoxious. He cares greatly for his friends, but can come off as a bit of a jerk at times. He does offer good advice when it suits him and can be less annoying if he wants to be.
❧ Likes ❧
Food-Music-Art-Drawing-Red-Fighting-His Hair-Pranks
❧ Dislikes ❧
Reading-Anything Bitter-His Eyes-Water-Authority
❧ Hobbies ❧
-Pranks-
-Drawing-
-Fighting-
❧ Talents ❧
-Drawing-
-Not Getting Caught-
-Cooking-

❧ Family ❧
King Merdo Noire|Father|Alive|52
Queen Opol Noire|Mother|Alive|46
Crown Prince Grendor Noire|Brother|Alive|19
❧ Pets ❧
Leonardo
Zipelle
❧ Friends ❧
TBD
❧ Best Friends ❧
TBD
❧ Enemies ❧
TBD
❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBD

@~Death~ no problem!

@Felilla accepted!

If anyone wants me to make more characters let me know!

I will most likely update everything tomorrow night, if anyone has added new characters to their forms let me know!(if they're finished that is)

@EtherealLights I added Nausicaa to this thread character roster. I need more info for peter and axel though.

@Justaddnutts I added Gwendolyn, felix, ernest & kori. I need more info for emalina and the others though.

@Heavenly I added melinda and colton

@~Death~ I added Eliza

@Felilla I added Arana, Ambrosia & Bardwin

I have NOT updated the 'roster' on the IC thread yet. I will do that tomorrow after work... super tired right now...

@Kitsune yes you may :)

@~Death~ there should be a link on the first post, in the top right corner it says 'play' ... Otherwise i think i posted a link a page or so back. I'll post another link when i get home and on my computer.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ In the interest of relationships, I think that Bardwin should show some interest in Timber. Not really a crush so much as intrigue.
@Heavenly I also think that Arana is probably going to have a crush on Hunter.

Not sure about Ambrosia yet... Pitch me some ideas if you have any. ^.^

tumblr_inline_mojb9iLkcB1qz4rgp.jpg

❧ Name ❧
"Clancy Adams. Pleasure to meet you."
Clancy Zachary Adams
❧ Nickname ❧
"I have multiple nicknames."
Clance, Zach
❧ Title ❧
"I'm not a Prince of any kingdom, that's for sure."
Prince of Manners
❧ Age ❧
"I'm quite young."
Fourteen
❧ Grade ❧
"I'm in the lowest grade here."
Eighth
❧ Gender ❧
"I...do believe I'm a boy. Last time I checked."
Male
❧ Birthday ❧
"It actually just passed."
January 31, 2001
❧ Species ❧
"I wish I was something cool like a wizard."
Human
❧ Royalty or Common ❧
"I don't think of myself as royalty."
Royalty
❧ Height ❧
"I'm quite tall, so I've been told."
5'9"
❧ Weight ❧
"I'm light compared to others, apparently."
130 lbs.
❧ Skin Tone ❧
"Tan, I guess."
Tan
❧ Eye Color ❧
"Some people think they're black."
Dark brown
❧ Hair Description ❧
"I'm a ginger. Not a redhead."
Short, wispy ginger hair with natural highlights
❧ Piercings ❧
"Free of any piercings."
None
❧ Health Ailments ❧
"I do have trouble breathing when I push myself too hard."
Has asthma

❧ History ❧
"I don't really like to talk about it."
To be revealed.
❧ Personality ❧
"People say that I'm quite polite."
Clancy is everything that you would think of when you imagined a gentleman. He is the one who would hold the door for only one person and end up holding it for twenty instead. He's always rushing to someone's aid, stranger or not, friend or foe. He doesn't care about those things when someone is in need of assistance. The ginger had been raised to always keep his manners in check. He never forgets to say 'please' and 'thank you' or anything else. He respects his elders and even his peers. To him, everyone deserves respect, unless you show him that you don't. The teen is good for being kind to others and, while others points this out and idealizes it, he doesn't see anything special about it.
❧ Likes ❧
"I like a good book and some tea."
+Tea
+Books
+Music
+Movies
+Friendships
+Rainbows
+Laughter
+Ice Cream
+Sandwiches
+Grapes
+Magic

❧ Dislikes ❧
"I hate not being able to breathe."
-His asthma
-Work
-Rudeness
-Crying
-Sushi
-Chocolate
-Being Alone
-Scary Movies
-Darkness
-Being Taken Advantage Of
-Cheating
-Spiders

❧ Hobbies ❧
"I like to write stories in my free time."
•Writing
•Reading
•Playing the piano

❧ Talents ❧
"I'm not that talented...."
•Learns quickly
•(Practically a) Piano prodigy

❧ Family ❧
"It's just my mom and me. Oh, and my grandparents."
•Mother - Emriella Adams - 35 years old - Alive
•Grandmother - Ava Jones - 70 years old - Alive
•Grandfather - Peter Jones - 73 years old - Alive

❧ Pets ❧
"I have a pet cat. He's adorable."
Ezekiel - Bengal cat
❧ Friends ❧
"I don't really know who my friends are."
•Olly
(TBA)

❧ Best Friends ❧
"I'll be anyone's best friend."
TBD
❧ Enemies ❧
"I hope to not have any..."
TBD
❧ Romantic Interest ❧
"Erm, no crushes at the moment."
TBD
❧ Other ❧
"I believe that's it."
None

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, how do you make that greenish X where when you click it, it sends you to a different page and shows you what their wearing and stuff.

Code:
[url=url here]X[/url]

click here for the ic thread

accepted @Kitsune ... just make sure to call him clance or clancy since I already have a zach

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey everybody~
My characters are open for friends, best friends, and romantic interests.

all of mine are open for friend/enemy-ships as well.

Oleysia, Timber, Kaylyn and Logan are also open for romantic interests

I may make another two characters later... if I feel like it or if people want me too

Nausicäa, Oliver, Peter are open for romantic interests, and everyone of them are open for friends and enemies.

I really don't know if I should make Axel, though.

that is completely up to you @EtherealLights , but did you finish peter?

Status
Not open for further replies.