Royal Prep Academy ⚛ Open and Accepting!

Are you thinking of joining?

• Thinking? No. I'm already working on the CS :3

• Yeah, maybe I will... but maybe I won't. I'm not sure yet

• Heck No! This rp seems boring...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
2623293_a7c837d0fef5ca9f4473b5248d202a65.jpg

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

"Greetings young Princes and Princesses, Mother Mae-ii here. Welcome [back] to Royal Prep Academy. This year we have also opened the school to the common village people. They will not be in certain classes you have, but you will have to spend time with one another during certain classes. As always, I wish everyone the best luck and fortune this school year, please do not disappoint!" Finishes a slim, average height-ed, middle aged woman dressed in a formal black robe with the school's red, blue and green crest neatly displayed on the front right side as always. Miss Mei-ii has short black hair that is beginning to grey, stylish black framed glasses, a slightly pointy nose and high, quite distinct cheekbones.

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is basically a high school rp with a twist. For starters it is a medieval type setting in a slightly modern world. By this I basically mean no technology (cell phones, internet, computer, etc) or modern forms of transportation (cars, trains, planes, old fashioned boats <think pirates> are fine) yet there is electricity (for lights, electric stoves, etc). While I based the school name and colors off of the Royal Prep Academy from Sofia the First I promise this isn't actually based off of Sofia the First!

Now, getting back on track, the majority of the people who attend this school are royalty (yes, that means Princes and Princesses...no kings or queens). There are a smaller percentage of 'commoners' as well. The royalty are not all related, and not all of them are royalty of a kingdom/country/state/etc. Some of the royalty might be Prince/ss of magic or friendship or laughter or art or wind or fashion, etc....

The students do not necessarily have to be human, though the majority should be. They may also be witch/wizard or fairy/fae. One last thing, it's an 8th grade + school, that means all students are 12-18 in age range.

Royal Prep Academy is not a boarding school. It is located in the land of Ienia and there is plenty of transportation for all students, whether they are brought by private boat or pegasus carriage or by mass horse drawn carriage or walking.

____________________________________________________________________________________

newcreate.php

Yes, it is a high school rp, and yes, there may be realism, romance and drama but if you plan to go *that* far fade to black. I don't want to see spoilers rping it out. Take it to pms if you really need to rp it please.

Don't power play or god-mod. I don't care that your character is a witch or a Prince of Maldonia. Give others the chance to rp with you, don't control another members character without permission. Even though this isn't an rp based on fighting, your character is not invincible, no matter who they are!

Yes, you may be your own sibling/s and other family. No, you may not be your own crush, boyfriend or girlfriend, and just as in all my other rps straight characters only.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestion, etc, don't be afraid to speak (or type) up! I promise I won't bite or scratch or anything :3

Just for fun

Royal Prep ~ Sofia the First

Last edited:
newcreate.php

๖ Rules
||Follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say Goes||

๖ Language & Literacy
||I get this is a 'high school rp' and there will be cursing, but keep it minimal please. I'd prefer if you would try to reply with at least a full line, more if you can but really it's your choice as long as the sentance makes sense and gives whoever you are rping with something to work with. Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||

๖ Characters
||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, And Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime/Cartoons/Sims For This RP ... Your Character Also Cannot Be Gay/Bi/Lesbian ... I Don't Personally Have Anything Against People Who Are Like This, But I Feel Very Out-Of-Place When It Is In The RPs, Sorry||

๖ RPing
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Or Gary-Sues. I Realize The Characters Are Princes, Princesses, Witches, Wizards and Fae But Please Try To Limit The God-Modding. Your Character Can't Continue To Cast Spells That Hit The Opponent Yet Your Character Manages To Dodge Every Single Spell Cast At Them if they are dueling witches/wizards, etc. Also No Being Your Own Crush or Boyfriend/Girlfriend... It's Just Not As Much Fun That Way. Oh, And If You Decide To Go THAT Far With Your Characters Fade Or Timeskip||

๖ Have Fun!
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||

newcreate.php

Age /\ Grade
12-14 /\ 8
13-15 /\ 9
14-16 /\ 10
15-17 /\ 11
16-18 /\ 12

newcreate.php

Image Here *needed*, No Anime/Cartoons/Sims/etc

Name Full Name Here
Nickname Nicknames Here
Title Prince/ss of Here
Age Here
Grade Here
Gender Here
Birthday Here
Species Human, Witch/Wizard, Fairy/Fae
Royalty or Common Here
Height Here
Weight Here
Skin Tone Here
Eye Color Here
Hair Description Color, length, highlights, etc Here
Piercings Here
Health Ailments Here

History Here
Personality Here
Likes Here
Dislikes Here
Hobbies Here
Talents Here

Family Here
Pets Here
Friends Here
Best Friends Here
Enemies Here
Romantic Interest Here
Other Here​

Last edited:
newcreate.php

❝ Name {Nickname} || Title (if applicable) || Gender || Age || Species || Username ❞

❝ Oleysia Juniper Campbell {Olly} || Princess Oleysia of Ienia || ♀ || 12 || Human || ~Happily.Ever.After~ ❞
❝ Clancy Zachary Adams {Clance} || Prince Clancy of Manners || ♂ || 14 || Human || Kitsune ❞

newcreate.php

❝ Name {Nickname} || Title (if applicable) || Gender || Age || Species || Username ❞

❝ Timber Kaya Lowe {Timmie} || Princess Timber of Friendship || ♀ || 13 || Human || ~Happily.Ever.After~ ❞
❝ Elizabeth Vantri Lacrosse {Eli, Eliza} || Princess Elizabeth of Theses || ♀ || 15 || Human || ~Death~ ❞
❝ Bardwin Verold Noire {Bard, Win} || Prince Bardwin of Anderlan || ♂ || 14 || Human || Felilla ❞

newcreate.php

❝ Kaylyn Tiana Brooke {Kay} || ♀ || 14 || Witch || ~Happily.Ever.After~ ❞
❝ Oliver Felix Cross || Prince Oliver of Vaniel || ♂ || 15 || Human || EtherealLights ❞
❝ Schuyler Victoria Brevenalde {Sky} || Princess Schuyler of Cachaia || ♀ || 15 || Human || Samantha ❞
❝ Logan Hunter Jackson || ♂ || 16 || Human || ~Happily.Ever.After~ ❞
❝ Brooklyn Elizabeth Greene {Brooke, Brookey} || ♀ || 15 || Human || Heavenly ❞
❝ Colton Joshua Meyers || Prince Colton of Willowbrooke || ♂ || 16 || Human || Heavenly ❞
❝ Gwendolyn Ell Altman {Gwen, Gwyneth} || Princess Gwyneth of Aelawyn || ♀ || 16 || Human || Justaddnutts ❞​

newcreate.php

❝ Zachary Brendan Knightley {Zach} || Prince Zachary of Martingale || ♂ || 16 || Human || ~Happily.Ever.After~ ❞
❝ Magdalena Aerith Cross {Lena, Magda} || Princess Magdalena of Vaniel || ♀ || 16 || Human || EtherealLights ❞
❝ Hunter Edwin Parrish || Prince Hunter of Arbielle || ♂ || 17 || Human || Heavenly ❞
❝ Nausicaa Lilia Thellis {Lili} || ♀ || 16 || Fairy || EtherealLights ❞
❝ Felix Hillington {Lexie} || Prince Felix of Eryde || ♂ || 16 || Human || Justaddnutts ❞
❝ Melinda Jane Roberts {Mel, Minnie, Linda} || Princess Melinda of Maybrooke || ♀ || 17 || Witch || Heavenly ❞
❝ Aranabella Mariane Pondecka {Ara, Arana} || Princess Aranabella of Kinpeja || ♀ || 16 || Human || Felilla ❞
❝ Ambrosia Fallon Helvana {Am, Amby, Sia} || ♀ || 17 || Human || Felilla ❞

newcreate.php

❝ Thomas Matthew Campbell {Tom, Tommy} || Prince Thomas of Ienia || ♂ || 18 || Human || ~Happily.Ever.After~ ❞
❝ Salomé Ambre Lockhart {Sal} || ♀ || 18 || Human || EtherealLights ❞
❝ Alaric Benjamin Bower {Ric} || ♂ || 18 || Human || Heavenly ❞
❝ Bethany Isabella Bower {Beth, Bethy, Bella} || ♀ || 18 || Human || Heavenly ❞
❝ Korilous Ragene La-Katence {Kori} || ♂ || 18 || Human || Justaddnutts ❞
❝ Ernest Hillington {Ernie, Old Hag} || Prince Ernest of Eryde || ♂ || 17 || Human || Justaddnutts ❞
❝ Peter Elliot Colchester || ♂ || 17 || Human || EtherealLights ❞​

Last edited:
newcreate.php

♡ Zachary and Magdalena like each other ♡
♡ Thomas and Bethany like each other ♡
♡ Schuyler likes Oliver ♡
♡ Salomé likes Alaric ♡
♡ Aranabella likes Hunter ♡

newcreate.php

✩ Thomas and Oleysia are Friends ✩
✩ Oliver and Magdalena are Best Friends ✩
✩ Alaric and Bethany are Best Friends ✩
✩ Brooklyn and Kaylyn are Best Friends ✩
✩ Aranabella and Ambrosia are Best Friends ✩

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

Schedule is based on grade. Every grade has the same schedule (just to make things easy). Highlighted sections are the same for everyone.
----------- Period 1 Period 2 Period 3 Period 4 Period 5 Period 6 Period 7 Period 8 Period 9
8th Grade [BCOLOR=#3366ff]Royal Etiquette[/BCOLOR] Math [BCOLOR=#008000]Ballroom Dancing[/BCOLOR] English Art [BCOLOR=#800000]Lunch[/BCOLOR] Science History Music
9th Grade [BCOLOR=#3366ff]Royal Etiquette[/BCOLOR] Science [BCOLOR=#008000]Ballroom Dancing[/BCOLOR] Math Music [BCOLOR=#800000]Lunch[/BCOLOR] English Art History
10th Grade [BCOLOR=#3366ff]Royal Etiquette[/BCOLOR] History [BCOLOR=#008000]Ballroom Dancing[/BCOLOR] Science English [BCOLOR=#800000]Lunch[/BCOLOR] Math Music Art
11th Grade [BCOLOR=#3366ff]Royal Etiquette[/BCOLOR] Music [BCOLOR=#008000]Ballroom Dancing[/BCOLOR] History Math [BCOLOR=#800000]Lunch[/BCOLOR] Art Science English
12th Grade [BCOLOR=#3366ff]Royal Etiquette[/BCOLOR] Art [BCOLOR=#008000]Ballroom Dancing[/BCOLOR] Music Science [BCOLOR=#800000]Lunch[/BCOLOR] History English Math

newcreate.php

*All teachers are free-for-all. Whoever wants to use them at the moment is allowed to, no one person has sole control over anything*
⏩ Mother Mandi Mae-ii ~ Principal
⏩ Madame Flora Fae ~ Nurse
⏩ Sir Nikolaus Humberg ~ Nurse
⏩ Mr. Gregory Danielson ~ Royal Etiquette, Music, Ballroom Dancing
⏩ Mrs. Jeanna Danielson ~ Royal Etiquette, Art, Ballroom Dancing
⏩ Mr. Gabriel Mathieu ~ Science
⏩ Miss Laura Talebot ~ Math
⏩ Mr. Jameson James ~ History
⏩ Mrs. Analeigh Jakbowikz ~ English​

Last edited:
Amandla.jpg

Name Kaylyn Tiana Brooke
Nickname Kay
Title None, I'm just a villager
Age 14
Grade 10
Gender Female
Birthday November 27th​, 2000
Species Witch
Royalty or Common Common
Height 5'0
Weight 95lbs
Skin Tone light brown
Eye Color dark brown, kind of like a coffee bean
Hair Description My hair is pretty long, especially when it is straight. It is a dark blackish brown color with some very faint lighter highlights.
Piercings My ears are pierced once each.
Health Ailments None

History When Kay was about eight years old her parents got divorced after years of fighting. Most people think her dad just walked out, but her mom was the one that left with the five children in the middle of the night and filed for a divorce while they all took a 'temporary' residence with her mom's old friend who is now Kaylyn's step-father. Step-father or not this guy is much better than her abusive father.
Personality Kaylyn is a rather quiet girl who can be quite shy at first impression. Once she warms up to you the teen will come out of her shell, but she tends to be kind of guarded until she is comfortable. She is kind and would never hurt a fly. The only thing she uses her magic for is good, she doesn't believe in using it for pranks or hexes or tricks or anything of the negative sort.
Likes Animals, nature, boys, family, friends, books, reading, fashion, the heat, art
Dislikes the cold, bad things, mean people, bad magic
Hobbies reading, drawing
Talents drawing, observing

Family Denise (45, mom), Adrian (46, stepdad), Jade (18, sister), Ashia (16, sister), Tyler (12, brother), Markus (10, Brother)
Pets Alphie ~ 4 yr old, male, bullfrog ొ Toga ~ 2 yr old, female, barn owl ొ Sage ~ 10 month old, female, irish setter-goldendoodle mix
Friends Anyone
Best Friends Anyone
Enemies Hopefully no one
Romantic Interest none yet
Other beep.

37.jpg

Name Thomas Matthew Campbell
Nickname Tom, Tommy
Title Prince Thomas of Ienia
Age 18
Grade 12
Gender Male
Birthday May 7th​, 1996
Species Human
Royalty or Common Royalty
Height 6'1"
Weight 182lbs
Skin Tone healthy, normal, tan skin
Eye Color pale, mossy colored
Hair Description short, neat, sandy dirty blonde hair.
Piercings None
Health Ailments None

History We were born and raised in the castle of Ienia. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. My father inherited the throne from his father since he was the first child and only male, much like me actually. I look forward to aquiring the throne one day. Family's always been extremely important to me.
Personality I'm a rather peaceful guy. I tolerate a lot of things and have been told I'm pretty understanding and a good listener.
Likes girls, nature, horses, hiking, the water, dogs, cows, farms, books, writing, music, the cold, tom boys, sweet girls
Dislikes the heat, cats, stuck-up girly girls
Hobbies Reading, Hiking, Writing and Composing
Talents Writing, Composing

Family Kirstine (52) {mom}, Lucas (55) {dad}, Oleysia (12) {little sister}, Piper (7) {little sister}, Remi (2) {little sister}
Pets Tallah:: 9month old > female > Nork Elk Shepherd > dog || Patchwork:: 4yr old > male> Norweigan Water Dog > dog || Wrinkles:: 7yr old > female > Norweigan Mastiff > dog
Friends Olly
Best Friends Anyone
Enemies Hopefully no one
Other beep.

img-thing

Name Oleysia Juniper Campbell
Nickname Olly
Title Princess Oleysia of Ienia
Age 12
Grade 8
Gender Female
Birthday September 1st​, 2002
Species Human
Height 4'9.5"
Weight 104.3lbs
Skin Tone healthy, light, tan skin
Eye Color pale, blue colored
Hair Description Long and wavy golden blonde hair with darker and lighter blonde highlights.
Piercings Ears are pierced once each
Health Ailments easily sunburned, allergic to nuts and bees

History We were born and raised in the castle of Ienia. MY mom was ... technically she still is, a famous author. My father inherited the throne from his father since he was the first child and only male, much like my brother. I wish I could rule one day, but I'll have to marry into another kingdom like my sisters will have to do as well. Family's always been extremely important to me.
Personality Olly is quiet similar to her brother, but she has this determination in her that isn't as present in him. Once the young girl sets her heart on something she sets out to accomplish her mission, no matter what the cost. She can be a bit outright sometimes, but that's just being a typical tween.
Likes boys, dreaming, stories, reading, nature, horses, hiking, animals, music, the moon, gardening
Dislikes the heat, the sun, players, people who pretend to be dumb, not having a dream or desire.
Hobbies dreaming, reading, writing, riding
Talents riding, writing

Family Kirstine (52) {mom}, Lucas (55) {dad}, Thomas (18) {brother}, Piper (7) {little sister}, Remi (2) {little sister}
Pets Ivory:: 2yr old female snowshoe hare ~ Pumpernickel:: 8yr old male Belgian Malinois mix ~ Sesame (white), Redd (red), Onyx (black):: 6month old female, maleX2 Pomsky ~ Cali:: 12yr old female calico cat ~ Jezabel (Jez):: 6yr old 16.1hh stallion flaxen chestnut hanoverian ~ Olaf:: 3yr olf 12.2hh white shetland pony
Friends Tom
Best Friends Anyone
Enemies Hopefully no one
Other beep.

1368346716.jpg

Name Zachary Brendan Knightley
Nickname Zach
Title Prince Zachary of Martingale (a nearby kingdom)
Age 16
Grade 11
Gender Male
Birthday August 21st​, 1998
Species Human
Height 6'2.75"
Weight 195lbs, all muscle
Skin Tone naturally tan skin
Eye Color bright green
Hair Description short and sometimes neat very dark brown almost black hair.
Piercings None
Health Ailments None

History Zach has always been a well off kid who happens to do basically a bit of everything except schoolwork. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in many racing sports. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a prince's life could get.
Personality Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
Likes Sports, girls, family, friends, parties
Dislikes Studying, school
Hobbies Sports, riding
Talents sports, things that have to do with speed

Family Jennifer (39) {mom}, Thomas (41) {dad}, Alisha (9) {little sister}
Pets Jupiter {big} & Pluto {small}:: 8 & 3yr old, male, Lab-Mastiff mix & Jack Russell Terrier || Barney:: 14yr old, gelding, dark roan buckskin Quarter Horse, 16hh horse
Friends Anyone
Best Friends Anyone
Enemies Hopefully no one
Other beep.

img-thing

Name Timber Kaya Lowe
Nickname Timmie
Title Princess Timber of Friendship (a trait)
Age 13, almost 14
Grade 9
Gender Female
Birthday December 25th​, 2000
Species Human
Royalty or Common Technically Royalty even though she is poor
Height 5'3"
Weight 113lbs
Skin Tone very pale
Eye Color Stormy grey
Hair Description red hair with a few light ginger and strawberry blonde highlights. Her hair is straight and reaches her mid shoulder blades.
Piercings pierced ears once each
Health Ailments None, but she does have freckle splashed cheeks and nose.

History The brightest days seem to have come and gone exceptionally quickly for Timber. Her mother Mary died giving birth to her, and both her older brother, Matt, and older sister, Laura, were killed in an accident four years ago. As one would probably guess, it took an extreme toll on Timber and, especially, her father, Alex. The two have tried to move on, after all, 'what happened then is in the past, you can't change it,' but it still doesn't lessen the hurt. Luckily, there is always something to do whether it is planting crops or chopping wood, even spending time with her beloved dog, Timmie does her best to immerse herself in keeping her and her father's lives decent.
Personality While shy isn't exactly a word used to describe this young person, reserved could be. Timber isn't one to say much, she'd rather listen and comment only when she's asked. She is a hard working girl who would rather be outside hiking, no matter the weather, than be couped up in a classroom or in her bed. If you are in need and Timmie can help she will. The red-head practically lives by the old saying of 'what goes around, comes around.' One last trait that could easily sum up most of this in one is distant. Timber distances herself from everything: people, places, animals, even ideas. She is afraid of possible outcomes, especially possible outcomes as she gets older.
Likes Boys, family, dogs, nature, the color blue, quaint parks, gardens, harvesting, rain, sunshine, autumn, spring, helping others, being independent, chocolate
Dislikes attachment, being dependent, the color orange, getting sick, being stuck inside, bananas, oranges
Hobbies Hiking, gardening, running
Talents Gardening, helping others

Family Alexander (55) {dad}
Pets Alaska:: 3yr old, female, Wolfdog
Friends um...
Best Friends I guess..
Enemies Hopefully no one
Other beep.

I will most likely create another male (and maybe another set of siblings) later.

Last edited:
This RP is now Open and Accepting

I'm making a CS, but it will take time XD

One question, do I need to put the those signs in between everything?

what do you mean, the little leaf things? No... but if you just copy and paste the form they should appear anyway

image.jpg
❧ Name ❧
Magdalena Aerith Cross

❧ Nickname ❧
Lena, Magda

❧ Title ❧
Princess of Vaniel

❧ Age ❧ 16

❧ Grade ❧ 11

❧ Gender ❧ Female

❧ Birthday ❧ September 12, 1998

❧ Species ❧ Human

❧ Royalty or Common ❧ Royalty

❧ Height ❧ 5' 10"

❧ Weight ❧ 120 lbs

❧ Skin Tone ❧ Pale

❧ Eye Color ❧ Electric blue

❧ Hair Description ❧ Natural brown hair that comes down to her shoulder blades. It is soft and silky to the touch.

❧ Piercings ❧ None

❧ Health Ailments ❧ None.

❧ History ❧
Lena lived a life like that of Cinderella. Her mother died when she was 3, so she doesn't remember anything about her. Her father the king of Vaniel remarried when she was 11. To Cecilia, a lady who, in reality, was not that kind and caring as she made it out to be. Her father died under mysterious circumstances just a year later. Since then, Lena was forced to handle the kingdom, with her step-mother always looking over her shoulder to make sure she's wasn't doing anything suspicious. Cecilia put many taxes up, which drained most of Vaniel dry. Her stepmother hit Lena everytime she wasn't satisfied with something, then Oliver came in, to defend her. That just made it worse, Oliver also had to do all the tasks that were put on his stepsister. The 16-year old girl dreams for the day that she graduates school, and escape from her evil guardian with Oliver.

❧ Personality ❧
Lena is usually closed off around new people. She gets defensive quite easily, but that's a trait she gained over the years by being somewhat 'enslaved' by her step-family. Except her step-brother, of course. She loves him to bits. Lena despises those whom think they have the power to do anything. She has an attitude and can be quite rude when she wants to. Normally, however, she is quite kind, caring and loyal to her friends. She is also intelligent, and studies hard at school. Wether she's painting another masterpiece, or reading, she always becomes quiet, and drifts off into daydreams.

❧ Likes ❧
-Drawing
-Sweets
-the cold
-Winter
-the color blue
-being outside
-sleeping
-eating
-reading
-the quiet
-boys

❧ Dislikes ❧
-Her stepmother and stepsister
-The heat
-Coconuts
-Anything sour
-Stupidity
-Arrogance

❧ Hobbies ❧ Painting, drawing, reading

❧ Talents ❧ Painting, Drawing

❧ Family ❧ Cecilia (40) {stepmother} Annabella (18) {stepsister} Oliver (15) {stepbrother}

❧ Pets ❧ None

❧ Friends ❧ None yet.

❧ Best Friends ❧ her stepbrother

❧ Enemies ❧ Her stepmother and stepsister.

❧ Romantic Interest ❧ Zachary

❧ Other ❧ Nothing.

image.jpg

❧ Name ❧ Oliver Felix Cross

❧ Nickname ❧ None yet.

❧ Title ❧ Prince of Vaniel

❧ Age ❧ 15

❧ Grade ❧ 10

❧ Gender ❧ Male

❧ Birthday ❧ April 14, 1999

❧ Species ❧ Human

❧ Royalty or Common

❧ Family married into royalty

❧ Height ❧ 5'7"

❧ Weight ❧ 120 lbs

❧ Skin Tone ❧ Not pale, but not tan either.

❧ Eye Color ❧ Light blue

❧ Hair Description ❧
Short light brown hair. Quite soft.

❧ Piercings ❧ None

❧ Health Ailments ❧ None

❧ History ❧
He's never liked his mother and sister, even more so when they treated Lena badly. He stood up against her, but that didn't help at all. He had to help Lena do tons of work everyday, and put up taxes sobthat they could pay for his mother's lavish parties. He wants to stay in the castle until he is old enought to reign, where he will banish his mother and sister from Vaniel, and restore peace to the land.

❧ Personality ❧
Oliver is the polar opposite of Lena. He is outgoing, funny and loud. He doesn't hesitate to make new friends, and would rather spend his time playing sports. He hates those who boss him around, and who are rude. He is pritective of Lena, even though she is older than him, and would not hesitate to do anything to protect her.

❧ Likes ❧ Summer, being outside, running, basketball, soccer, girls, having fun, laughing

❧ Dislikes ❧ The cold, staying inside, the quiet, studying

❧ Hobbies ❧ Basketball, sleeping

❧ Talents ❧ Basketball, has a photographic memory, so he aces most of his classes.

❧ Family ❧ Cecilia (40) {mother} Anabella (18) {older sister} Lena (16) {stepsister}

❧ Pets ❧ None

❧ Friends ❧ None yet

❧ Best Friends ❧ Lena

❧ Enemies ❧ His mother and sister

❧ Romantic Interest ❧ None yet.

❧ Other ❧ Nothing.

image.jpg
❧ Name ❧ Salomé Ambre Lockhart

❧ Nickname ❧ Sal

❧ Title ❧ None

❧ Age ❧ 18

❧ Grade ❧ 12

❧ Gender ❧ Female

❧ Birthday ❧ July 8, 1996

❧ Species ❧ Human

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Common

❧ Height ❧ 5'8"

❧ Weight ❧ 125 lbs

❧ Skin Tone ❧ Pale

❧ Eye Color ❧ Pale blue

❧ Hair Description ❧ Natural auburn hair that comes to the small of her back. It is soft to the touch.

❧ Piercings ❧ None

❧ Health Ailments ❧ Claustrophobia

❧ History ❧
Sal was born into a middle-class family. Not rich, but not poor. She grew up with a loving father and mother, whom wanted the best for her. They always wanted her to follow in their footsteps and become a librarian, but she wants to explore the world. Her dream is to adventure for the rest of her life, and has ever since she saw a map of the world. She's been infatuated with different cultures around the world, and would love to go see them. She's the best at geography, and if you tell her it isn't true, well, she'll get quite pissed.

❧ Personality ❧ Sal is very outgoing. Kind can't always be used to describe her, but she is confident and will not back down from anything. When she is thoughtful, she'd rather be alone and go about uninterrupted. She can be kind and nice when you het to know her but if you bite a rude comment at her, don't ask why she started lashing insults at you. She can be quite rude when she wants to, and won't stand for anything that contradicts her. (She's quite argumentative.)

❧ Likes ❧
-Running
-Boys
-Climbing trees
-Chocolate
-Adventuring

❧ Dislikes ❧
-Being told what to do

❧ Hobbies ❧
-Running
-Being outside an doing different things in general

❧ Talents ❧
Running

❧ Family ❧ Lorie (38) {mother} Julien (40) {father}

❧ Pets ❧ None

❧ Friends ❧ None yet.

❧ Best Friends ❧ None yet.

❧ Enemies ❧ noone as far as she knows

❧ Romantic Interest ❧ Alaric

❧ Other ❧ nothing

image.jpg

❧ Name ❧ Nausicaä Lilia Thellis

❧ Nickname ❧ Lili

❧ Title ❧ None

❧ Age ❧ 16

❧ Grade ❧ 11

❧ Gender ❧ Female

❧ Birthday ❧ December 17, 1998

❧ Species ❧ Fairy

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Common

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧ 115

❧ Skin Tone ❧ Pale

❧ Eye Color ❧ Dark brown, almost black

❧ Hair Description ❧
Dark brown hair that comes to the small of her back

❧ Piercings ❧ Her ears are pierced.

❧ Health Ailments ❧
None

❧ History ❧
Nausicaä was born in a average town in Novelia. The town was in a forest to which only the fae have access to. Humans are unable to see the entrance. Nausicaä grew up with a loving father whom always wanted the best for her, and supported everyone of her choices. She was a musical prodigy at the piano and the violin ever since she was 5 years old. Being homeschooled, she didn't make quite a lot of friends.She composes music, and travelled around the country introducing her her masterpieces when she was 14. She even played in front of a king and queen. At one point, however, she decided to stop and go to an actual school to meet new people and become friends with them.

❧ Personality ❧
Nausicaä is the most happy-go-lucky person you'll ever meet. She's kind, intelligent, funny, and just plain adorable. She always looks on the brighter side of things, in any given situation. When given compliments, she becomes modest, disagreeing and says, "It's nothing, really." She loves being around new people, even though she's a little awkward at first. When she is confronted, she ignores that person's bullying or snide remarks. She doesn't believe in violence, and would much rather stay in the music room and come up with new music. She hides her wings, and will only show them to her closest friends.

❧ Likes ❧
-Music
-Smoothies
-Whistling

❧ Dislikes ❧
-Metal (the music)
-The heat and humidity, her hair gets all fuzzy and messed up.
-Bullies
-Spiders, snakes... Anything that crawls.

❧ Hobbies ❧
-Listening to music
-Watching movies

❧ Talents ❧
-Playing the violin
-Playing the piano

❧ Family ❧
Morris (38) {father} Dahlia (38) {mother}

❧ Pets ❧
None

❧ Friends ❧
[Open]

❧ Best Friends ❧
[Open]

❧ Enemies ❧
Noone as far as she knows

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
[Open]

❧ Other ❧
Nothing

image.jpg

❧ Name ❧ Peter Elliot Colchester

❧ Nickname ❧
None

❧ Title ❧
None

❧ Age ❧ 17

❧ Grade ❧ 12

❧ Gender ❧ Male

❧ Birthday ❧ March 21, 1996

❧ Species ❧ Human

❧ Royalty or Common
❧ Common

❧ Height ❧ 6 ft

❧ Weight ❧ 167

❧ Skin Tone ❧ Not pale but not tanned either. Normal.

❧ Eye Color ❧ Blue

❧ Hair Description ❧ He has soft blond hair

❧ Piercings ❧ None

❧ Health Ailments ❧
None

❧ History ❧
He was raised in an orphanage, never knowing who his parents were. When he was 11, he ran away and himself in an observatory, one where there was a huge telescope and the dome shaped roof would open up so that the stars could be seen. An astronomer took him in and taught him the wonders of different worlds and galaxies.

❧ Personality ❧
Peter would most likely be described as silent. He has an attitude most of the time, not wanting to be bothered. When he's annoyed, he walks away. He also smokes sometimes, relieving him from his stress. He's quite intelligent, and he knows it. He can come off as rude, pissed off or annoyed most of the time, but that's just his composure. He's set brick walls around him, and doesn't plan on making them crumble down. But perhaps it will happen.

❧ Likes ❧
-Astronomy
-Reading
-Tea

❧ Dislikes ❧
-Show offs
-Know it alls
-Cloudy days

❧ Hobbies ❧
-Watching stars at night
-Sleeping

❧ Talents ❧
He's good in physics

❧ Family ❧
Professor Perron (49) [Father figure. Unofficial guardian]

❧ Pets ❧
An owl called Deimos
image.jpg

❧ Friends ❧
[Open]

❧ Best Friends ❧
[Open]

❧ Enemies ❧
[Open]

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
[Open]

❧ Other ❧
Nothing​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Your accepted :) i want to wait for one or two more people to join before starting. Anyways, I'm assuming Oliver's last name is also Cross?

Okie dokie c: i shall add them once I am on my vomputeer

and they have been added @EtherealLights

On another note, once we have twenty characters or two more members we can start! (whichever comes first)

C'mon guys, just two more members! (or 12 more characters) so we can start! :3

I'll be posting character sheets once im caught up!

okay, take your time. We haven't even started yet :3

Hi. I'd also like to make another character after this, if it's alright.

tumblr_mhesoz2di21rn12fjo1_1280.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Schuyler (pronounced 'Skylar') Victoria Brevenalde
❧ Nickname ❧
Sky
❧ Title ❧
Princess of Cachaia
❧ Age ❧
❧ Grade ❧
❧ Gender ❧
Female
❧ Birthday ❧
8 May, 1999
❧ Species ❧
Human
❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royalty
❧ Height ❧
5"5
❧ Weight ❧
50 kg
❧ Skin Tone ❧
Fair
❧ Eye Color ❧
Silver gray
❧ Hair Description ❧ Color, length, highlights, etc Here
Sky's hair is blonde and falls in loose curls to just past her shoulders.
❧ Piercings ❧
Both earlobes, and one ear cuff (see below)

il_340x270.528815988_dcpr.jpg

❧ Health Ailments ❧
Has eczema

❧ History ❧
Sky is the only heir to the throne of Cachaia (a nearby kingdom). She was raised learning the history of Cachaia, and its wars with other kingdoms. Her ancestors has wanted to take over and build an empire. This had lasted for around four generations. Sky was always ashamed of this. She feared her family's history would have an impact on her social life -- Cachaia had killed many people from other kingdoms.

Sky would frequently pay visits to small towns around her kingdom, much to her parents' discouragement. Sky, who would rule the kingdom when her father stepped down, was -- and still is -- determined to show the people of Cachaia (and all kingdoms affected by her ancestors) that her rule would be a peaceful one.
❧ Personality ❧
Sky is empathetic and caring. If she sees someone sitting alone, or someone upset, she will approach them and talk to them. Sky always goes out of her way to help people and will protect her friends to the last ends of the world. Schuyler is very patient and will take her time to explain something to someone who doesn't quite understand it. She is a confident person, though she prefers to keep to herself. She is always very nervous around someone she likes.
❧ Likes ❧
- Reading
- Writing
- Helping people
- Singing
- Boys (Oliver)
❧ Dislikes ❧
- Her family history
- Cruel people

- Mess
- When people are upset
- Math

❧ Hobbies ❧
- Reading
- Writing
- Singing
❧ Talents ❧
- Writing
- Singing
- Helping people

❧ Family ❧
Arelo (father) [47]
Maya (mother) [45
❧ Pets ❧
none
❧ Friends ❧
~ open ~
❧ Best Friends ❧
~ open ~
❧ Enemies ❧
NONE
❧ Romantic Interest ❧
Oliver Felix Cross
❧ Other ❧
TBA

Accepted, and of course you can create another. You can have as many characters as you feel like

Status
Not open for further replies.