Royal Prep Academy ⚛ Open and Accepting!

Are you thinking of joining?

• Thinking? No. I'm already working on the CS :3

• Yeah, maybe I will... but maybe I won't. I'm not sure yet

• Heck No! This rp seems boring...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, Zach seems popular. What if they both like him and he pulls the oblivious thing until the rp unfolds?

I guess. But Lena would never admit anything out loud. She's too closed off from people she doesn't know to do so :P

That could work and add a little drama and spice in there. ^_^

Then again I could let you have Zachary and just take Thomas for Beth! :)

Well, Lena could silently like him, the other one could like him however you want Brooke to like him, and he'll probably treat them like sisters. By the way, I'm adding another guy... not sure what grade yet, but it feels weird not playing an even number of each

@Heavenly, that's fine too. You and EtherealLights work that out :3

@Ethereal: Yes ma'am!! :D I'm fine with Thomas as well, he's a fine work of art too, haha! *wink wink*

Thanks! Okay~ It's decided then:
Salomé will like Alaric, and Lena will like Zachary.

Just 'cause I was too lazy to edit my first post

8815f1d5f46646eb4d2e44df32dd4d78.jpg

Name Logan Hunter Jackson
Nickname Logan
Title N/A
Age 16
Grade 10
Gender Male
Birthday July 4, 1998
Species Human
Royalty or Common common
Height 5'10, average
Weight 160lbs, normal
Skin Tone healthy tan
Eye Color green-grey
Hair Description short and dark brown
Piercings none
Health Ailments ADHD

History Let's see, well... I was born in a small town ... correction, a VERY small town. I never knew my real father as he left before I was born... We moved for my mom's work when I was four, and we moved again because of expenses and work by the time I was seven. For my eleventh birthday my mom married the most horrible man on the planet.. and two years later he unexpectedly disappeared off the face of the Earth. Just last year my mom, Leila Jackson, got married to my former Science Teacher, Potter Blowfish. Although I think my step-dads last name is hilarious, I kept my moms maiden name of Jackson. Oh, I guess I should mention these last two things: My family is by no means rich. Up until we moved my mom and I lived in a small apartment. After she married Potter we moved into his slightly bigger apartment which is where we live now.
Personality I don't like to sit still... in fact I really can't sit still... It just doesn't work for me. I have to be doing something... whatever it is... well... not sitting at a desk in school... that doesn't work so well either.
Likes girls, riding, animals, swimming, water, water-skiing, wind surfing, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, surfing, football, horses, and the color blue
Dislikes sitting still, school work, and being forced into things
Hobbies riding, anything to do with the water
Talents water sports

Family Leila (47) {mom}, Potter (50) {step-dad}
Pets Mr. Meow:: 6yr old > male > Maine Coon > Cat <=mom's cat || Squeaky:: 3yr old > female > Standard Poodle > dog
Friends Open
Best Friends Open
Enemies Open
Romantic Interest Open
Other beep​

I'll be getting to finishing Beth and Alaric in the morning, really tired right now!

Edit: Oh, I might take Logan for Brooke! Hottie!

That reminded me so much of Percy omg XD the feelssss

haha alright X3

oh, and it was meant to @EtherealLights ... I.Love.Percy Jackson! {Actually, I love Annabeth, but 'Percy' is slightly more fun to rp 'cause he's more of a challenge for me}

I'm finishing my characters now, then I think I'm going to do a couple more characters. :) Haha, I love making character sheets and making them all pretty and stuff. :D

Haha alrighty

What do you think of Kay and Brooke being best friends, Happily? (:

I think that would be awesome, especially since they have such similar personalities

Status
Not open for further replies.