Royal Prep Academy ⚛ Open and Accepting!

Are you thinking of joining?

• Thinking? No. I'm already working on the CS :3

• Yeah, maybe I will... but maybe I won't. I'm not sure yet

• Heck No! This rp seems boring...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... If you mean literally filling out the form is a good way to begin

I got a question! Witch and Human are pretty straight foreword, but everyone does fairies a little bit differently. How would you like them to be for this rp? Like what would their powers/mannerism/customs or such be?

It doesn't make much of a difference to me, just don't make it a super-god modded type of fairy

Hello!

Is it too late to join? How man characters could we have? If you're still accepting, I'd love to join!

W.I.P
cute-girl-blue-dress.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Gwendolyn Ell Altman

❧ Nickname ❧
Gwen, Gwyneth

❧ Title ❧
Princess of Aelawyn

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧
Female

❧ Birthday ❧
November 1st

❧ Species ❧
Human

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royal

❧ Height ❧
5'3

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Light olive

❧ Eye Color ❧
Cauliflower blue

❧ Hair Description ❧
Strawberry blonde.
Slightly wavy.
Just passed her rear.

❧ Piercings ❧
Her ears are pierced but she'd never be allowed to have more
(but she got her navel pierced secret, please don't tell her dad he will kill her and the guy who did it.)

❧ Health Ailments ❧
As far as she knows she's fit as a fiddle!

❧ History ❧
TBA

❧ Personality ❧
Gwendolyn isn't at all the polite and proper lady she should be. She had never been much for the rules or royals, claiming she didn't like how fake-y the could make people come across. She can be considered very independent, even for a princess. She tends venture out and is, by nature, go-getters, often leading the way for others. This does not mean she enjoys being a leader however, in fact she prefers more often then not to NOT lead. She's never liked the idea of controlling what others do, even indirectly, as she herself does not like being controlled. She never wants to be a follower, either, and would like nothing more the to just exist without power plays or responsibilities. She moves to the beat of her own drum, and prefers it when those around her do the same, in fact that's the best way to catch her eye.

Unfortunately, her upbeat and magnetic personality often entices others to follow her lead because her personality brings excitement into others lives. Plus, being of higher status really doesn't help her with this problem. Luckily, her temper works against this aspect of her personality and tends to keep to many people from seeing her as the leader she knows she's not.

She tends not to stand for those who think they are better then others or have the right to order her around. These individuals can often bare the brunt of her wicked temper and mild violent streak. She will lash out with sarcastic words and mean jabs, and over a short period of time slowly bleed into more psychical manners of displaying her aggression. This has gotten her and her father into trouble with other royals more times then she cares to think about. She doesn't regret it, however, as she likes to make it know that just because she is a woman she will not be walked all over. If confronted, be it friend or foe, she doesn't mind growing to be a bit childish in her anger, and will fight back with her aggressive nature.

She can become childish or moody should she be given orders that she does not like. Gwendolyn easily takes offense to comments made if she can find fault in them. She tends to be self-involved and can be self-centered when she forgets pay attention to the feelings of others. When there is no other options, Gwyneth will tell lies to try and make things work out in her and her friends favor. She, however, is not a very good liar and other people can usually see through her; so she avoids telling lies and sticks to half-truths when necessary.

Gwendolyn will always be a good friend, once you have befriended her. She always looks out for her friends with caring and generosity just as intense as her anger. Gwendolyen will protect them, with words or fists, should the need arise. She doesn't care if she may later get in trouble for her actions as those close to her come first in her eyes. She'll always be one of the first to encourage them to be their own person and branch out. She always wants to see her friends and sisters grow and succeeded. However, if this is because she really wants them to grow or simply because she can't stand to see wasted potential is unclear.

Underneath her strong, independent surface lies insecurity. This is due to the intense drive to succeed and her putting too much pressure on herself, thus resulting in self-doubt. However, her natural passion and enthusiasm overtakes this and her underlying insecurity may never be known to others.

She might not be so crass if she wasn't so passionate about everything. While passion makes her do some dumb things it's not exactly a bad thing. In fact, the man who manages to weather the storm will certainly never be bored with this spitfire.

❧ Likes ❧
♥A good, friendly competition.
"Hey, wanna race to the tree? I bet I can beat you! "

♥Even though she'll act like their embarrassing and stupid, compliments.
(She's never felt particularly pretty or feminine next to her sisters)
"W-what?! ...Shut up, stupid."

♥Looking for shapes in the clouds
"Look! A rabbit!"

♥Believe it or not a good argument.
(it's like a form of playful banter for her)
"Are you saying i'm wrong? Why I Never! I'll have know-"

Gentlemen JERKS
(She swears up and down she hates cocky guys, and would much prefer a sweet gentle man.
This just isn't true, however. She'd get bored! She's just not willing to face the truth.)
"Ugh! Why can't you act like a gentlemen for once in your life!"

❧ Dislikes ❧
×Being teased when angry
"I'm angry, dang it! Take me seriously!"

×Being told she needs to calm herself.
"You think my temper isn't lady like? I'll show you unlady like!"

×Those that tell her her she needs to get used to be a pretty little wife. That her opinion isn't important.
"You want me to hurt you? No? To bad! Your Opinion doesn't matter."

×Cockiness or pig-headed-ish-ness in a man
(However much she doesn't like it, it does get a fire started under her butt)
"You ignorant, bigoted jerk!"

×Pink
"You want me to wear What color? No way, I'll look like a pig!"

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧
Mother:
Vivianna Altman (neé Von Clave)

Father:
Bartimus Altman, The Third

Grandmother:
Jullia Von Clave (neé Junábe)

❧ Royal Siblings ❧
The first and only child.

❧ Do you want others to rp royal siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧
An orange and brown tabby named Sir Pickles Permoplous, King of Freeloaders.

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

Hot-style-Handsome-Boys-Wig-font-b-Korean-b-font-Fashion-font-b-Short-b-font.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Felix Hillington

❧ Nickname ❧
Lexie(his brother only)

❧ Title ❧
Prince of Eryde

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧
Male

❧ Birthday ❧
October 25th

❧ Species ❧
Human

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royal

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Medium Olive

❧ Eye Color ❧
Dark chocolate brown

❧ Hair Description ❧
Soft brown.
Slightly curly.
Kept at a medium langth.

❧ Piercings ❧
His ears, the cuff on his left ear, and his *ahem* on second thought lets just mention his ears.

❧ Health Ailments ❧
A shell fish allergy

❧ History ❧

❧ Personality ❧
Felix is future oriented, restless, and a firm believer that something better is just around the corner. He's a quick thinker who has a great deal of energy; always looking for something, whether its productive or not, to occupy hia time and, more importantly, his brain. He's quick to spring into action with or without a plan, even though he can think quickly on her feet, his brainpower tends to be pushed more towards taking in all the variables and constants of a problem, rather then actually laying out a plan. His access energy, restlessness, and quick thoughts create just the right conditions to breed his curious nature. He like's getting into things she probably shouldn't. This leads him to be rather mischievous and, occasionally, a troublemaker. His heart however tends to be in the right place.

Felix has a bit of a reputation for being an incessant talker; he will speak with almost anyone, and tends not to really know when to shut up. It's not always idle chatter, mind you, but most don't want to here it anyways. You could consider him as having the 'gift of gab' but those who have to actually hear him prattle on might just consider it a curse. Despite his love of talking he's also the kind of person who will readily sit, listen and learn about and from others. While he can hold a one-sided conversation he much prefers when his conversation partner speaks back.

He doesn't much like letting others see his in moments of sadness or grief. He prefers to keep negative emotions under wraps and work things through on his own. This would be fine and dandy if he was capable of doing so. He's not the best at handling his own grief and will box it away a let it simmer until it begins to fester. Until it explodes outward in some form of attack or break down it's not the best or healthiest way to deal with things, but it's the only way he knows.

Felix tries to be as up beat as possible, and success most of the time. He's usually a source of bad jokes, and even worse puns. If you need someone to cheer you up or just someone to listen he'll do his best to help out and keep the mood light. Up beat and lively he prefers to be a valuable asset to a team rather then a leader. So his position in things suits him just fine.

He craves human connections, and enjoys close personal relationships. He doesn't care if these relationships are platonic or otherwise. His reluctance to let others see the bad along with the good can hinder his ability to make those close personal connections he wants. For those he does forge a connection with he's willing to put herself out there and help them however he can, whether they are negative or positive in regards to himself. His attempts aren't always helpful.

❧ Likes ❧

❧ Dislikes ❧

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧
His half brother Ernest.

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

Aircraft-Wig-Handsome-Student-font-b-Korean-b-font-Men-and-font-b-Boys-b-font.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Ernest Hillington

❧ Nickname ❧
Old Hag (His Brother)
Ernie (Close Friends and Brother)

❧ Title ❧
Prince of Eryde

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧
Male

❧ Birthday ❧
September 7th

❧ Species ❧
Human

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royal

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Medium Olive

❧ Eye Color ❧
Dark chocolate brown

❧ Hair Description ❧
Black.
Short.
Styled up.

❧ Piercings ❧

❧ Health Ailments ❧

❧ History ❧

❧ Personality ❧

❧ Likes ❧

❧ Dislikes ❧

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

tumblr_m4spzc1lfq1rsziamo1_500.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Salem something or other idk yet

❧ Nickname ❧

❧ Title ❧

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧

❧ Birthday ❧

❧ Species ❧

❧ Royalty or Common ❧

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Light Fair

❧ Eye Color ❧

❧ Hair Description ❧

❧ Piercings ❧

❧ Health Ailments ❧

❧ History ❧

❧ Personality ❧
Salem a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, who isn't really one to sweat the small stuff. He often comes across as reckless or childish because of his laid back, devil-may-care attitude. He's the kind of guy who acts like he's got it all together, but really is a complete mess. He's very insecure and rarely has any clue what he's doing but expertly covers this with a mask of cockiness and good humor.

He's loyal to a bone towards those he feels has earned it, and is extremely open to letting people try and earn his trust. He's quick to give anyone a first chance and doesn't judge based on appearances. In a way he's a little reckless and naïve with his feelings because he really doesn't care who you are, your going to get that first chance. Once you've ruined you first chance with him, however, you will be hard pressed to find a new one.

He's a down right charming individual, though he doesn't necessarily mean to be. He's got a heart of gold and loves to make people smile. He can usually be looked to when the mood needs to be lightened, simply because he doesn't like to see people down I the dumps. He doesn't like the idea that others are suffering in silence while he has a good time.

Salem's got a bit of a fire in him and if you push the right buttons he can be motivated to do just about anything in anger. His anger isn't really a destructive force, it actually happens to be something quite good. If the fire is lit under his butt just right he can do incredible things while stewing angrily. As a child his tutors would use this against him, and he's now a better person for it.

❧ Likes ❧
♥A good laugh.
"Hahaha! Stop it! Your gonna make me choke! Hahaha!"

♥A laid back, no pressure environment.
"There's nothing like a day off, huh? If only every day could be like this..."

♥Oceans, Lakes, Puddles, Water.
"It's be a great day for a swim, let's go to the water front."

♥Sweets.
"I don't have a problem. I can stop any time I want."

♥Playing games.
"Come on, it'll be fun!"

❧ Dislikes ❧
×Letting people down.
"I....I'm s-sorry."

×Cold Weather.
"I'm going to Freeze to death if I don't get to a fire as soon as possible!"

×Being coped up.
"Yes, yes. These lessons are important, BUT wouldn't you much rather be outside?"

×Balls
"I'm So sorry, I didn't mean to step on your foot! I Swear!"

×SNAKES
"Look, they just.... They Just Freak Me Out, Ok?!"

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

il_570xN.478312488_co7p.jpg

❧ Name ❧

❧ Nickname ❧

❧ Title ❧

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧

❧ Birthday ❧

❧ Species ❧
Fairy

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Royalty

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧

❧ Eye Color ❧

❧ Hair Description ❧

❧ Piercings ❧

❧ Health Ailments ❧

❧ History ❧

❧ Personality ❧

❧ Likes ❧

❧ Dislikes ❧

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

Anne-Hathaway-dress-Les-Miserables-photocall-at-63rd-Berlin-International-Film-Festival-2.jpg

❧ Name ❧

❧ Nickname ❧

❧ Title ❧

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧

❧ Birthday ❧

❧ Species ❧

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Common

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧

❧ Eye Color ❧

❧ Hair Description ❧

❧ Piercings ❧

❧ Health Ailments ❧

❧ History ❧

❧ Personality ❧

❧ Likes ❧

❧ Dislikes ❧

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

peter.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Korilous Ragene La-Katence

❧ Nickname ❧
Kori

❧ Title ❧
Son of The Sorceress

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧
Male

❧ Birthday ❧

❧ Species ❧
Wizard

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Common(?)

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Dark Fair

❧ Eye Color ❧

❧ Hair Description ❧

❧ Piercings ❧

❧ Health Ailments ❧

❧ History ❧
TBA

❧ Personality ❧
Kori comes across as blank faced or unfeeling most of the time, due to Kori's lack of interested in what's going on most of the time. Kori prefers to blend into the background and only deal with people when absolutely necessary. It's not that Kori doesn't like human interaction; it's just that Kori doesn't feel that he particularly needs is. Kori doesn't make many close connections do to his cold outward appearance and blunt nature.

Kori has never been one to sugar coat things. He will always tell it exactly how he sees it and doesn't really mind if feelings get hurt, in his world if you can't handle what he says then you really don't need to be talking to him in the first place. That being said Kori would never go out of his way to say something harmful. Kori, while cold on the outside, actually cares quite a bit for the people he grows close too. He will never abandon a friend in need and is quick to rise to their defense when he feels as if they can no longer fight their own battles alone.

Kori is almost painfully oblivious to his own and others feelings, if anything of a romantic nature comes up there at least a ninety five percent chance it's going to go right over Kori's head. Having no desire for any real human kind of human contact leaves Kori also with a pretty lack luster out look on romance. Kori gets that relationships are a part of every day life but has never really understood them. As such he has often turned down potential suitors that have asked Kori out directly. Any indirect attempts, as expected, go right over his head. This does not however, means he's not a flirt. He doesn't mind using his flirty easy to get what he wants, just like his mother had before him.

❧ Likes ❧

❧ Dislikes ❧

❧ Hobbies ❧

❧ Talents ❧
◊Kori is an avid and highly successful gamer. Making his hand-eye coordination rather impressive. Ig it's even vaguely considered a game he's probably played it.

◊Kori is actually quite sneaky. He is naturally very light footed and over the years has gotten rather good at moving around undetected.

◊Kori can throw his voice. At a very young age Kori started playing around with the different ways he could sound and figured out that if he spoke from different places in his nose, mouth, throat, and chest. Along with changing the way he set his mouth, tongue, and teeth. He could make his voice sound just about any way he could imagine.

◊Kori is a highly accomplished enchanter, thanks to his mothers tutelage and his own hours of tireless practice.

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

lines-stars-597747.gif

6ecdc5702654d51fc3bb29cd6a52905c.jpg

❧ Name ❧
Emalina Ava Prints

❧ Nickname ❧
Ava, Em

❧ Title ❧

❧ Age ❧

❧ Grade ❧

❧ Gender ❧

❧ Birthday ❧

❧ Species ❧

❧ Royalty or Common ❧
Common

❧ Height ❧

❧ Weight ❧

❧ Skin Tone ❧
Light Fair

❧ Eye Color ❧
Sapphire Blue

❧ Hair Description ❧
Dirty blonde.
Wavy.
Waist length.

❧ Piercings ❧
None

❧ Health Ailments ❧

❧ History ❧
TBA

❧ Personality ❧
Emalina is a polite and proper young lady. She always crosses her ankles, never talks with her mouth full, and wouldn't be able to stomach the idea of breaking a rule. She's always very sweet and tries not to upset others. Her grades are impeccable and her manners are refined. She's a peace keeper and willing to sacrifice herself for complete strangers just as her parents would like. She's the perfect daughter...no matter how unhappy it makes her. Not that she would ever suggest it made her unhappy. After all she should be rather grateful that her parents have thought her how to act and laid out her life for her.

She was a wild spirt that was tamed at a very young age and she doesn't dare to challenge this fact of her life. Part of her wants nothing more then to run free and wild, cause trouble, and have fun adventures like other kids her age. Fear of her parents disproval and anger keeps her firmly in line, however. She secretly has had a seed of hate take root in her heart, and every day she spends under their thumb it grows just a little more.

Emalina deep down has the mind trouble maker. Her first thought is usually something completely out of character for the front she puts up. She often day dreams about heading into locker up building at night or skipping school for the day and hoping in a car with some friends to take off for a couple hours. She imagines starting fights and standing up for herself instead of lowering her head and apologizing for others mistakes. She craves freedom and a lack of limitations, and is held back from pursuing things she wants by her own fears.

If someone were to get her to go against her fears and simply be her, no lady like mask included, they would find out she was a fire cracker. Always on the move getting in to things she shouldn't and going places she shouldn't go. She would be absolutely unapologetic with the way she would stand up for herself and would never back down. Emalina would be a whole new person, wild and lively, and she'd be so much happier for it.

❧ Likes ❧
♥Large bodies of water

♥Books

♥The scent of new paper

♥Cloudy days

♥Weather watching

♥Fresh fruit

❧ Dislikes ❧
×Her father and mothers disapproval.

×Acting out

×Meat

×Even the idea of failure

×Beetles

❧ Hobbies ❧
◊Cloud watching

◊Reading

◊Writing stories of girls running away from their families, and other alike topics

◊Day dreaming

◊Swimming

❧ Talents ❧

❧ Family ❧

❧ Royal Siblings ❧

❧ Pets ❧

❧ Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Best Friends ❧
TBA

❧ Enemies ❧
TBA

❧ Romantic Interest ❧
TBA

❧ Other ❧
TBA

Last edited:
Hello!

Is it too late to join? How man characters could we have? If you're still accepting, I'd love to join!

Nope, you can join and you can have as many characters as you so wish

Brooklyn Greene, purple
Name
Brooklyn Elizabeth Greene.
Nickname
Brooke, Brookey, or only Brooklyn.
Title
Just a common villager.
Grade
Tenth Grader.
Birthday
February 3, 1999.
Species
Human.
Royalty or Common
Common.
Height
4"9.
Weight
104 pounds.
Skin Tone
Creamy pale color, but not white-white.

Eye Color
Bluish-green color.
Hair Description
She's naturally brunette, but she dyed her hair blonde for change. It runs down her back and it's naturally straight. Her dark roots can be seen starting to come through. She either has it down or up in a ponytail, she doesn't do anything fancy to it hardly.
Piercings
She doesn't have any piercings.
Health Ailments
Asthmatic, she has an inhaler she carries everywhere with her in case she has an attack.

History
There's not much to tell about Brooke's past. She was orphaned at the young age of five and lived in the Orphanage for a year until she was adopted by an older couple who wanted a child. They were real nice people and she grew to them almost instantly. From the young age of six until now, she had been staying with them. She was home schooled for awhile by her adopted father, until they decided to put her in Royal Prep Academy. This is her first year, starting out in the tenth grade. She doesn't know much about her real mother or father, only the locket she wears around her neck with a picture of a woman inside it, who she assumed would be her mother, since it looked like her.
Personality
Brooklyn is a sweet and caring girl. She takes others feelings into consideration and always tries to see the good in people. She isn't a violent person and usually keeps her temper in check, but when she gets angry, she gets angry. She likes to be outside as opposed to be indoors. She likes to feel the sun on her skin and isn't one for being locked away. Brooklyn is a bookworm and spends all her free time either in the library reading or outside reading, when she's not studying.

You could call her a nerd, but she simply sees it as working hard to pass school and not be a failure. She actually enjoys studying and sometimes can even make small, simple games out of it. She is artistic and likes to sketch whatever strikes her as inspiration. Brooklyn is shy at first, but then she warms up to you. She's a loyal friend and would go to the ends of the Earth to help her friends if she can and in any way she can.
- Drawing.
- Gardening.
- Small animals.
- Nature.
Dislikes
- Scary places.
- Being alone.
- Being stuck inside.
- Meat.
- Insects, especially spiders.
Hobbies
- She loves to draw and she's very talented at it, so she does it in her free time.
- Reading.
Talents
- She is artistic, but she doesn't share it with anyone.

Family
Her adopted parents, Reginald Albert (54 years old), his wife Katherine Albert (52 years old), and then her birth mother whose name she doesn't know, but whose picture is in her locket.
Pets
Her adoptive father is allergic to cats, and doesn't like dogs, so she doesn't have any pets currently.
Friends
She can make friends with anyone whose willing to be friends with her.
Best Friends
Kaylyn Tiana Brooke.
Enemies
Hopefully none, but we'll see!
Romantic Interest
Logan Hunter Jackson.
Other
- She has a locket around her neck from her mother she wears all the time.
- She's vegetarian and can't stand the sight of meat.

Hunter Parrish, green
Name
Prince Hunter Edwin Parrish.
Nickname
Just Hunter will do.
Title
Prince of Arbielle, a village a good distance away.
Grade
Eleventh Grader.
Birthday
July 19, 1997.
Species
Human.
Royalty or Common
Royalty.
Height
5"9.
Weight
152 pounds, mostly muscle.
Skin Tone
He has a tan complexion, but he's not real dark, nor real light. About in between.
Eye Color
Dark brown, almost like melted milk chocolate.
Hair Description
He has dirty blonde hair that he keeps messy. A dark brown color runs through it, but it's all natural.
Piercings
No piercings for him.
Health Ailments
None.

History
Hunter had the perfect life, so to say. He never had to worry for a thing in his life, everything was handed to him on a silver platter, literally. He's an only child to the King and Queen of Arbielle, it's a small village that's not very well known, but it has excellent sources for food and survival. His parents are great rulers and unlike the majority of kingdoms you'll come across, they care for their villagers and take very good care of them, like every good kingdom should do. He's not totally helpless, he can fend for himself if needed, being an expert in fencing and dueling. He's close to his parents and would do anything for them, even attending Royal Prep, something he wasn't happy about, but where he's been for two full school years.
Personality
Many people, when they first see Hunter, think of him as a spoiled brat, which is quite the opposite. Yes, he's incredibly right and doesn't have to worry about running out of anything, but he isn't a brat. He shares his wealth with the less fortunate, and he's a good citizen. He would even often visit the orphanages to visit the small children on Christmas and bring them goodies. He's very charming with the ladies with a charming smile that would swoon any girl off her feet. He's honestly just a good guy with a big heart and sometimes people take advantage of that.
- Keeping in shape.
- Children.
- Helping others.
- His family.
- Music.
Dislikes
- Greedy and rude people.
- Cats (he's allergic).
- Salty foods (he's just not a fan of salty foods).
- Loud noises.
- Rainy or cold weather.
- Alcohol.
Hobbies
- He likes to run, it's his stress reliever.
Talents
- None he knows off.

Family
His father, King Marcus Parrish (43 years old) and his mother, Queen Katrina Parrish (39 years old).
Pets
He's a pet owl he named Pearl because of her white feathers. She's a little over a year old.
Friends
To Be Determined...
Best Friends
To Be Determined...
Enemies
Hopefully he won't have any.
Romantic Interest
To Be Determined...
Other
- Likes to keep in shape.
- Likes to help others.

Bethany Bowers, pink
Name
Bethany Isabella Bowers.
Nickname
Beth, Bethy (just to her twin brother), Bella (to close friends), but she prefers Beth.
Title
Common Villager.
Grade
Twelfth Grader.
Birthday
December 5, 1996.
Species
Human.
Royalty or Common
Common.
Height
5"6.
Weight
115 pounds.
Skin Tone
She's got a pale complexion, but with a tad bit color.
Eye Color
Almost a cat-like green color. If you look close enough you'd notice brown speaks.
Hair Description
She's got naturally curly brunette hair that stops just below her shoulder blades. Her hair is curly, so she keeps it that way, mostly down but every now and then she puts it up to get it out of the way.
Piercings
One piercing in each ear, and a belly button piercing.
Health Ailments
Beth is anemic, so she's got to take special medicine to thicken her blood in case she ever became injured.

History Here
Personality
Beth is a girl of very few words. She's very timid and shy, and tries to keep to herself. The only person she has ever really opened up to completely is her twin brother, Alaric. She has a nervous habit where she'll chew on the end of her hair, but she only does it when she's nervous. She's very loyal to her friends and even when in a relationship, she'll always be there if someone she knew or was close too needed her.

She's outspoken, she doesn't mean to be harsh sometimes, it just comes out and she will feel horrible afterwards. For the most part, she likes to keep peace with everyone and can't stand having someone mad at her. She is somewhat emotional and will get upset or angry at the smallest thing, she can't help it. She loves her family and considers herself close to them, especially Alaric. She likes to be outside and run, which she does every morning. It helps clear her mind and get the day started off good. Even though she's smart, she despises studying or school work in general.
- Exercising.
- Children.
- Animals.
- Chocolate, or any candy, really.
Dislikes
- Ungrateful people.
- Thunderstorms.
- Studying.
- Sodas.
- Tight places [mildly claustrophobic.]
Hobbies
- Running.
- Anything that has to do with being outside.
Talents
- She can sing, and very well also.

Family
Georgia Bowers, her mother (46 years old, deceased). Fredrick Bowers, her father (47 years old). Anna Bowers, her sister (24 years old), and Alaric Bowers, her twin brother (18 years old.)
Pets
She's got a mutt, a chihuahua mixed with miniature poodle she named Gizmo, because of his pointy ears. He's three.
Friends
To Be Determined...
Best Friends
Her brother, Alaric, but as far as he goes none yet.
Enemies
To Be Determined... Hopefully none.
Romantic Interest
Thomas Matthew Campbell.
Other
- Very close to her brother, Alaric.
- Likes staying to herself.

Alaric Bowers, blue
Name
Alaric Benjamin Bowers.
Nickname
You can just call him Alaric, sometimes Ric.
Title
Common Villager.
Grade
Twelfth Grader.
Birthday
December 5, 1996.
Species
Human.
Royalty or Common
Common.
Height
5"8.
Weight
137 pounds.
Skin Tone
His complexion is much like his sisters, Beth, but he spends more time out in the sun so it's just a little darker then hers.
Eye Color
The same hazel color of Beth's, but his is a little darker.
Hair Description
His hair is a dark brunette color that he keeps neat and spiked, being the average length of a males hair cut.
Piercings
No piercings.
Health Ailments
None, he's completely healthy.

History Here
Personality Here
- Sunny weather.
- His sister.
- Making new friends.
- Playing the piano.
Dislikes
- Cold weather.
- Vegetables.
- Stuck up girls.
- Fighting.
Hobbies
- Playing piano.
- Anything to do with being outside.
Talents
He can play the piano very well, but he wouldn't tell anyone.

Family
Georgia Bowers, her mother (46 years old). Fredrick Bowers, her father (47 years old). Anna Bowers, her sister (24 years old), and Bethany Bowers, his twin sister (18 years old.)
Pets
He's got a pet snake, just a common household pet snake, that he named Wilbur. He's two years old.
Friends
To Be Determined...
Best Friends
As far as real friends go, none, but he consider Beth a best friend.
Enemies
None hopefully.
Romantic Interest
Salomé Ambre Lockhart.
Other Here

Melinda Roberts, orange
Name
Melinda Jane Roberts.
Nickname
Mel, Minnie, Linda, or Melinda.
Title
Princess of Maybrooke.
Grade
Eleventh Grader.
Birthday
April 1, 1995
Species
Witch
Royalty or Common
Royalty.
Height
5"4.
Weight
113 pounds.
Skin Tone
Pale.
Eye Color
Her eyes are a dark brown color, like melted chocolate, and if you looked really into her eyes you'd notice green specs around her black pupil.
Hair Description
She's got natural red hair that is wavy, which ends right at her chest area. Running through is light blonde highlights, so they can't be seen that well from the bright red color. She's got it evenly layered.
Piercings
Just her ears pierced.
Health Ailments
She's an aquaphobia, a fear of water.

History Here
Personality Here
- Candy or anything sweet.
- Animals.
- Children.
- Being a leader.
Dislikes
- Water (like pools, lakes, oceans, etc.)
- Dirty surroundings.
- Dark, depressing colors.
- Revealing too much skin.
- Sunburns.
Hobbies
- Dancing.
- Making jewelry out of anything she can find.
Talents
- She's very creative
- Minnie loves dancing and she can do it well.

Family
Telisha Roberts, mother (38 years old), Bradley Roberts, father (42 years old), Felicia Roberts, sister (8 years old), Kennith Roberts, brother (4 years old).
Pets
Buttons, Siamese cat, (2 years old), Wheeler, hamster, (1 year old).
Friends
Anyone.
Best Friends
TBD.
Enemies
Hopefully none.
Romantic Interest
TBD.
Other Here

Colton Meyers, red
Name
Colton Joshua Meyers.
Nickname
Just Colton.
Title
Prince of Willowbrooke.
Grade
Tenth Grader.
Birthday
August 5, 1995.
Species
Human.
Royalty or Common
Royalty.
Height
5"9, close to 6"0.
Weight
153 pounds, mostly muscle.
Skin Tone
About a normal peachy color with a slight tan going on.
Eye Color
They change from a dark blue to a light blue, it all depends on the lighting.
Hair Description
He's got real dark brown hair, almost black, and usually has it spiked or messy.
Piercings
None.
Health Ailments
He's OCD, obessesive cleaning disorder, and likes for things to be neat and in order.

History Here
Personality Here
- Staying in shape.
- Girls who aren't slobs.
- School work.
Dislikes
- Filthy surroundings.
- Slobs, males or females.
- Not having anything to do.
- Big animals that aren't in cages.
Hobbies
- Sports, he can do anything from basketball to track.
- Cleaning, he likes to call it a hobby.
Talents
- He's very good at sports, especially basketball.

Family
Bartholomew Meyers, father (55 years old), Jacquelyn Meyers, mother (51 years old), Eddie Meyers, brother (11 years old), Cassandra Meyers, sister (23 years old).
Pets
He's got a pet rabbit, Clover, grey and white and he's three years old.
Friends
TBD.
Best Friends
TBD.
Enemies
TBD.
Romantic Interest
TBD.
Other
N/A

Working on it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the next two up, just working on that second section and they'll be done!

By the way, I changed Salomé's past, personality and etc. (But not the age, grade and such.) I wasn't happy with what I had before.

@Heavenly and @Justaddnutts sounds good, let me know once you have finished :3

@EtherealLights works for me

I will *hopefully* get everyone added tonight and update my IC post so that we can start. I was thinking of starting at the end of the school day on a friday as everyone is getting to leave, but what do ou guys think, what are your opinions on where to start?

Also, does anyone want to establish relationships before starting?

Last edited:
Friday would work best, I am overrun with work and extracurricular activities during the week.

I agree, Friday would be best, it'd also give a chance for more people to join. We'd want to make sure before starting we have a even number of males and females too, right? If I need to I'll take on a couple more characters so we could have the even number!

I also think we should establish the relationships before beginning as well, but that is my opinion, you're the GM, Happily! :D

Friday would work best, I am overrun with work and extracurricular activities during the week.

hehe, I meant literally start the rp as if it was friday for the students XD anyways, we can wait until friday to start as well. that works best for me too since I only have one class and no work

@Heavenly I know, but I like to give everyone a chance to participate. I don't like to dictate everything... just major things I need to rule over. Most of the time I ask for a lot of opinions from all participants C:

anyways, as far as relationships go, I meant did anyone want to go over possible types of 'ships for their characters

Ah, haha well, I say we should! I'm finishing up Beth and Alaric now.

well, if I am correct, Sky likes Oliver @EtherealLights

as far as my characters go, they are all open for any relationships as well ^^

Happily, maybe Zachary could be Brooke's romantic interest [I'm searching for another image for her, something I like better], if that's okay with you.

Ethereal, maybe Salomé can be Alaric's romantic interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.