Rowan High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
he looked in his bag and handed his paper ''here, uhm.. I don't know''

She took his sched and checked his next class. "Hmm..I think you have..." she trailed off as she scans the paper. "Here! Yep. History. So wanna go? We're classmates." she suggested but stopped when she remembered something. "Your gf might get jealous, though. So maybe you should go ahead and I'll follow." she told him. "It's just that building over there right in the corner. First room on the left." she instructed him.

He looked at her confused and chuckled ''My girlfriend? I didn't know I had one.. I'm single, have been for a while now.''
He looked down ''Unless this is you like.. telling me you don't wanna be seen with me, I understand, I wouldn't want to be seen with me either.''

She stared at him and laughed. "Oh. I thought the girl with you was your girlfriend or something. Come on then. It's not I don't want to be seen with you. I'm just don't want you to get into trouble coz of me." she smiled brightly before pulling him and they walked towards their next class.

He walked with her and chuckled ''Why would I get in trouble? I don't care about people's opinions or anything they have to say that I don't care about.''

She laughed again before she replied. "I meant if you were indeed with that girl I saw earlier, you might get into a fight or something but since you're not then it's good." she said before rolling her eyes at him. "I know what you mean by not giving a fig about people's opinions and all those crap. I just don't like someone else getting sucked into a trouble because of me. I rather hurt alone than involve someone else." she explained to him although she doesn't know why she had to justify herself to him.

He shrugged "life's for having fun, not hurting. And if I had a girlfriend and she couldn't deal with me having friends, we'd be done anyway."

She stared at him for a moment before shrugging. "Well, you've got a point there." she replied before falling into silence. They arrived at the class and she opened the door. "We're here." she informed him as she entered the room and started walking to her seat by the window. Luckily the instructor wasn't in yet.

He watched her sit down and looked into the class, he was feeling anxious and couldn't go in.
Some people pushed him out of the way.
He felt how he started to shake and he searched his pockets to find his inhaler.
Before reaching into his inner pocket he collapsed against the wall out of sight from anyone.

She waited for him to come inside but he didn't. She got worried so she went out and found him unconscious. She told a classmate that she'll just bring him to the clinic. She half-carried, half-dragged him into the nurse's office. She asked the nurse if she can wait until he gains consciousness and the nurse agreed. She watched over him then she put her head at the edge of the bed and she fell asleep.

As he opened his eyes he struggled to get his inhaler out, when he finally did he felt a little better. He saw the girl he talked to earlier asleep, he tapped her shoulder and smiled "hey, wake up."

"Ungh?" she said still sleepy? Then realizing that he's awake, she started and fell on the chair. "Whoa! Ouch! Hey, how are you feeling?" she asked as she get back to the chair.

He chuckled and inhaled again "I needed my inhaler.. Are you okay? Why aren't you in class?"

"Why? Were you hyperventilating?" she asked getting concerned. Then he asked why she isn't in class. "Uhm, someone had to get you here, you know. But I already informed our classmates to tell the teacher." she explained to him.

He sighed "you could've gone back, I don't want to get you in trouble.."

She shook her head. "Nah. Don't worry. I won't get in trouble so you just rest here and I'll just check on the teacher's office if we have anything to do like homework and stuff." she told him smiling before exiting the room and headed out to the teacher's office. She found out that they didn't actually miss much from the class and she's not really worried so she went back to the nurse's office to tell him about their class.

He sighed and looked down ''Oh.. okay.. uhm.. yeah.. see you around.''
He closed his eyes and shook his head ''I can't rest.. this is my first day.. I'm such a loser..'' he whispered to himself.

"Oh. I think I'm gonna stick arpund for.a while." she sat beside the bed. She took out her sketchpad and started drawing him. She wanted to make him smile. When finished, she handed it to him. It was a picture of him smiling unDer the tree. "You're not a loser. Remember that." she told him.

He looked up "you heard that? How?"
He smiled and looked at the picture "aww, thank you.. It's beautiful."

"I don't know. I just did." she smiled at him and grinned when he said her drawing was beautiful. "I thought you needed some cheering up." she told him quietly.