Rowan High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He looked at her and noticed she had tensed up, he let go of her hand and blushed "sorry.. I'm being stupid.."

She nodded at him. "Yes. Let's go." she told him as she smiled at Tammy's sister again and waved goodbye.
Tammy's sister waved good bye feeling relieve

She shook her head. "You'r not stupid." she smiled as she blushed and took his hands.

Name: Jay
Personality: outgoing, romantic, kind.
Appearance: Oak brown hair, blue sea salt eyes, wears tank tops and black jeans most of the time with an occasional brown or black hoodie. Has extremely noticeable abs and is quite masculine.

Interests: Football, reading.
An extraordinary teen trying to fit in.

Name: Sora
Height:5'4
Personality: Usually keeps to herself and reads, gets nervous around new people, but when familiar will show all her eccentricities, a believer of love but clueless when it actually comes down in what to do, not easily angered.
Appearance: Dark brown curly hair that reaches past the shoulders, brown eyes which are doe-like, hour glass shape and wearing a sapphire blue button down shirt with a black skirt and black flats.

Sora was beyond late again, it was a different school of course but this always happened she rushed to the door of her first class and quickly introduced her self without looking at anyone.

"Sorry for being late I got lost my name is Sora I am a transfer student and its nice to meet you all"

She said this all in a rush and almost ran to the only seat available at the back of the class. Sora sat down put her book bag on the floor and looked at her desk and began to scribble on her note book.

Name: Nivek

Personality: slighty slower than others, hard headed, insane, loyal, honest, reckless

About: nivek has just been kicked out of his last school for reckless behaiver of jumping a two story building into the class and kicking the teacher over there seat onto some greese that lead out side into a match setting the hallway on fire.

just ariving to his new school thinking 'ok new school new people new life' sigh "well guess it is about time to start a new life any way" talking to himself as security drags him to his class.

Last edited by a moderator: