Roses And Thomas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikoh rolled his eyes at both the girls and Harri, who was now mumbling in between snores. Something about his mother, a man named Jack, her having too much of something, stop it, stop it, mama, stop it, that hurts, mama, untie me, mama, stop... "Hm." What an interesting and revealing dream... He could use that to his advantage...

Shadow continued to kiss Hannah, not wanting to let go. Something in his told him this was right, something told him this is how it should be. Something else told him this was a bad idea, that he should stop now while he still can. He ignored this voice. He was enjoying this too much to care about the devil on his shoulder.

Sofia bit her lower lip. She pushed Hope away before going to find a bathroom, she needed to use it. she glanced over at him who rolled his eyes. But she raised an eyebrow to Harri. But she ran out of the room to use the bathroom. Hope stayed there before she just paused, she looked at Harri, grinning, payback sucks don't it. She thought. She bit her lower lip and didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes softly as she laid on the floor.

Hannah leaned more toward him, where their fronts were starting to touch, but she just continued to kiss him. She loved this. She suddenly kissed his neck, ever so sweetly

Harri shot up, roaring and wide awake. "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" Raikoh turned and looked at him, slightly startled. "I... I need a Jack..." he said, holding his head in his hands. He walked into the kitchen, oblivious of it's occupants. He pulled down a shot glass and a bottle of Jack Daniels, and walked away drinking from the bottle, leaving the glass sitting there. He went into his room and sat on the bed, drinking the whiskey.

Shadows muscles tensed slightly as she kissed his neck. Then he heard Harri scream, walk into the kitchen and take something glass. Probably some booze. He ignored him and re-focused on her. He could see her face perfectly, like when he could still see. Except she was entirely blue, and everything else was black nothing. And she was beautiful.

Sofia jumped and fell when she came back out, she didn't know what else to say! She frowned lightly, and closed her eyes. She bit her lower lip. She didn't know what to do. She sighed lightly. She looked at Hope who shrugged.
Hope slowly, crept, and tip toed, you heard nothing from her, but how sweetly she was breathing. She looked slowly into the room he entered. Biting her lower lip, hard, unsure what to say, since Sofia wanted her to get friendly with him. She said, " Hi..." She smiled sweetly. She bit her lower lip again, unsure what he was going to do. " Why did you scream like that?"

Hannah smiled, she noticed that she could see everyone him, but his figure color. She smiled. Tilting her head as she thought. She pulled away when someone was walking in. She gulped and nervously looked back at him, Kissing his lips again. She was glad that she could see everything in a color, on him, but then... around him was black.

Raikoh continued to look at the painting after Harri had stumbled into his room.

Harri looked up as Hope walked in, a tear sliding down his face. "I'm becoming my mother..." he said with a sigh, and took another swig of Jack. He was sitting there broken, reminded, realizing what he had done, who he had become. It made him sick.

Shadow felt her kiss him again as Harri walked out. He smiled at her and wondered if she saw him as clearly as he did her. He smiled, and pulled her into a hug. He backed up a little, and brushed her hair away. He gently began to kiss her neck.

Sofia looked over at the painting , mesmerized about it. She smiled sweetly. she didn't how someone can see like this. Was Hannah like this too?

Hope raised an eyebrow. " What do you mean." She sighed lightly, she then looked around. She slowly walked towards him. She bit her lower lip and placed a hand on his leg softly.

Hannah smiled lightly, she blinked and noticed this... him. She felt him hug her and feeling her hair moved. She blinked her eyes and sighed. She closed her eyes and let him kiss at her neck. This was amazing..

"Beautiful, though, isn't it?" Raikoh asks Sofia as she joins him in looking at the painting. "To see just shades of ever-changing color, being able to tell how someone is feeling just by looking at them. Must be amazing."

He sighed. He was drunk already, and was a very loosetounge drunk. "What I did to you? Tied you up and beat you like that? My ma was drunk off Jack one night and did the same thing to me when I was a kid. And now, here I am, I done the same thing to you and I'm drunk off Jack and I'm so sorry." he said in a big slur, and began to cry into Hope's shoulder. He was a mess.

Shadow continued to kiss her neck in what seemed like a random pattern, but was actually targeting the darker areas on her Aura, which were turn-on spots, for maximum effect. They were starting to pop up all around her body, but he wouldn't mess with those. Yet. Guys and girls alike have wondered for the past two years how he could get a girls going so quickly. That was how. He was going to take his time with her however, savor the time.

Sofia blinked, " yeah.. in a way I suppose.." She blinked. " I am a little.. thirsty." She muttered before standing up and heading to the kitchen, ignoring the two. she stayed in the kitchen, she noticed a glass full of that Jack Daniels. She looked around before she took a sip of the stuff.

Hope gulped and looked down, " I knew you didn't really mean it.. though.." She ran her hand through his hair and rubbing his back softly, she didn't know what else to do.

Hannah felt how he was kissing her neck, it was making her.. oh so good!! She gulped. She loved this and closed her eyes softly, before looking over at him, she smiled sweetly, before she ran her hands down hi chest. She felt how her heart was racing and.. oh!! She gasped and loved this, she smiled she held onto his hand and slowly made sure they went to th floor, she did her friend's aura go into the kitchen but she didn't bother.

Harri's head dropped off of Sofia's shoulder into his hand. He threw his head back, taking another swig. He looked up at her her and then at the mirror.

Shadow kept kissing her neck as she ran her hands down his chest, and ignored Sofia as she walked into the kitchen and took a sip of the whiskey. He was focused on Hannah, no one else.

Hope sighed. She but her lower lip " I'll let you do anything to my body... Anything you want..." She looked down playing with he hands. She sighed and kissed his cheek.

Hannah smiled sweetly. She was so happy. She took off his shirt and began kissing on his neck. She lived how he pleasures her. " shadow... Are you sure you want this??" She asked quietly.

Harri looked at the girl. He had stopped crying as he watched his tears fall in his reflection. He wiped away what remained and set the bottle on the bed. "No, that's alright. I'm just gonna... take a little nap." The drunk laid down on the bed, preparing to go to sleep. "You can join me if you want, or don't. I don' really care."

Shadow smirked at the girl kissing his neck. "Do you?"

Hope looked over at him, as he just watched himself. She blinked and then looked down and sighedShe laid down too slowly falling asleep.

Hannah grinned and kept kissing his neck, she looked up at him, " of course I do!" She slowly leaned forward and made both of them fall, she giggled but she still kissed him softly, on the neck, and going lowr

Shadow laughed softly as they fell to the floor. "Well, alright, then." he said, smiling at her.

Raikoh looked over into the kitchen and saw the two on the floor. "Hm." He looked back at the painting, then over at Sofia. "Hey, come take a walk with me. Garden out back." He turned slightly to move out the door, but stopped, waiting for her to follow.

Hope giggled softly and nodded. She then began kissing his neck.

Sofia glanced over at him, tilting a head. She nodded. She thought a walk would be nice.She glanced over at him, and smiled lightly. She bit her lower lip. Slowly following him.

Shadow grunted softly as she kissed his neck. He was enjoying this, a lot. Looking back on it, he had been with roughly sixteen different women, but he didn't enjoy them as much as he did this. They didn't feel real. She did.

Raikoh led her out to the gardens, a short, expansive maze of flowering bushes and fruiting trees. There were bush fences separating four distinct parts: One area was vibrantly colored and beautifully flowered, with marble statues, like ancient ruins of a by-gone age. The second are was also well flowered, and had a large pool in the middle of it. The third area was filled with flowers colored like autumn leaves, and the fourth was full of black roses and dead-looking plants, and various types of thorn bushes. In the center of it was a fire, which spewed ash that fell on the plants like snow. At the center of the garden was a well connecting the four areas, and four scenes of the four seasons were carved into the wooden covering. "Welcome to my Garden of the Four Seasons. I inherited it from my grandfather, along with the place. Do you like it?" he asked Sofia, sitting down on a stone bench by the well.

Sofia stayed silent, but was watching her boundaries, of how they were getting there. She was somewhat smart, but she always wanted kids. She looked around when she noticed them.She smiled lightly She leaned over to ook at all ofthem. She nodded, " it's pretty "

Raikoh nodded. "I tend it every day, to make sure it stays that way. I don't let too many people back here. So much recklessness these days." He looked around at the gardens for a long moment before sharply turning his head back to her. "Would you like to see a secret?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sofia looked over at him, she said, " I can help, I love gardens I have one at my place if we want to go over there so we can get some stuff for us girls.. at our houses, you know?" She asked softly. She smiled at him and sat down next to him as she heard, " what's the secret?"

Raikoh nodded. "I suppose at some point we could return to your homes to get some of your stuff... but, for now, check this out. You see that rock next to the well?" he said, pointing towards a regular looking, large rock next to the path surrounding the well. He pulled out a curvy bladed dagger and stabbed it into a thin, almost unnoticeable slot in the top of the rock and twisted it. As he did so, the bottom of the well gave way to a deeper, underground area below it. He grabbed onto the rope and looked at her. "C'mon." he said, and slid down into the void.

Sofia nodded and she looked over. She closed her eyes as she thought, watched him, as she opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes softly. She gulped lightly, She looked around and said, " um, okay." She walked over to the robe, looking down and slowly sliding down. She was scared, though. She it her lower lip and looked up as she slid down, unsure what was going to happen. She smiled and said, " where does this go to.. " And soon, she felt the ground. She looked around.

Status
Not open for further replies.