Roses And Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow smiled as he felt Hannah's hand on his leg and placed his own on top of hers. "I like the idea. Now, if Harri or Raikoh agrees it will happen. Majority rules." Raikoh was too busy trying to kill Harri, who was laughing too hard to hear the girls. Finally, he grew tired of the fight and revealed his skills in the Russian martial art of Sambo. He quickly took Raikoh to the ground with a well placed sweep kick. He looked up to the girls and shadow. "Sure, I'm cool with tha- Hawghk!" he said, interrupted as Raikoh shot back up and delivered a straight jab to his Adam's apple. Shadow smiled at the girls. "I guess you're in. Welcome to Paid in Blood."

Hannah gulped nervously, letting his hand be on top of hers, she blinked and looked at himsweetly. She nodded. She started eating with her free hand.She smiled lightly, Hope grinned and looked at Sofia. She nodded.Sofia giggled and looked at her food, before eating on it, She high fived Hope who winced a little. sofia sighed, but smiled. Hannah looked at the girls, " now just remember... "Sofia and Hope nodded, " got it. " They don't usually have to finish the sentence.

Shadow didn't seem too interested in the silent exchange of words between the girls, in the unfinished sentence. He finished his breakfast and sat back, still resting his hand on Hannah's. Harri and Raikoh were fighting again, but this time they at least had the courtesy to take it into the living room, a much larger space.

Hannah looked at Shadow, " Are they always like this?" She asked. She had finished her food. She looked at him softly. She bit her lower lip softly. She glanced at the girls who thought about maybe talking to them to let them use their money, but go to their home real quick. Hannah looked over at Shadow, " do you think we can go to our houses to get clothes...

Shadow let out a little laugh. "Ha! I don't remember a time I was with these two and there wasn't a fight at least once a week. They would probably be more at home in Valhalla, at least there they could tear each other apart and not have to worry about death. Give them a few minutes, they be on the floor, back to back, gasping for air and calling a truce." He raised an eyebrow at her second question. I would suppose so, but you would be hawk-watched by the torturer and the son of Satan over there." he answered.

Hannah sighed softly. She nodded at that second answer.Hope looked up at him worried, " is there a way to get on..... Harri's good side?" She said,
" I mean I really want to... so.. it isn't evil while I am here." Sofia smiled, " Son of satan?" She giggled. She bit her lower lip.

"Cook for him. Or let him do as he wishes to you willingly. I would advise against that, but your choice. And yes, Raikoh is a Satanist in the local cult here. SADL. Sons And Daughters of Lucifer." Out in the living room, the two continued to fight, Harri yelling in Russian, Raikoh in Latin. Shadow honestly had no idea what they were saying.

Hope looked at him, thinking, she nodded, she was a good cook, so maybe... she can do that. She blinked and nodded. Hannah looked at Shadow and smiled lightly, She shrugged, and bit her lower lip. She kissed his lips softly. Sofia smiled and went to go see what the two were doing.

Shadow was a little surprised to feel Hannah's lips on his again, but kissed her back. In the living room, Harri had finally pinned Raikoh in a position that if he tried to escape, Harri could break his arm with a swift pull. He growled aggressively and stuck his hand out for a truce. Harri shook his hand and got off of his adversary. "Good fight." They both sat on the couch, battered, bruised, breathing heavily.

Hannah looked at Shadow, smiling sweetly. She didn't know what to do. She nodded at him, " Alright.. so how is.. your manager like.. is he... like mean like Harri or...." She looked down, " Or what is he like?" She sighed lightly, she needed to get to hold of the girl's manager herself to tell that they changed, and won't need her. Sofia just walked to the edge, and looked over at the boys, lightly smiling.

Shadow smiled. "Nah, he prefers to let others do his fighting, and is rather cynical. If he wants something from you, he'll take it. Except your body. He's very respectful of women, raised almost entirely by his mother. Very money hungry. He won't hurt you, but he might cheat you out of some cash here and there."

Hannah looked at him softly, she shrugged at that. She then yawned. She gulped. She then said, " oh okay... " She glanced at Hope who was just sitting there. Sofia giggled, " So why did you two do that.. or was there no reason?" She asked. She waled over to them, sitting on the floor all nicely.

Harri shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. Raikoh stuck a finger in Harri's face. "Bitch flipped my plate of eggs on the fuckin' floor." Harri laughed a little and then winced in pain, gripping his side.

Sofia giggled, and said, " Oh? but you looked finished.. " She said, and looked over at Hope. Hope went to get the ibuprofen, she came to Harri tossing the bottle. Sofia smiled and said, " Oh I know what you mean."

Raikoh snorted as Hope tossed him the ibuprofen. He opened the bottle, poured a pill into his hand and popped it into his mouth. "Thanks." he said, tossing the bottle back to her. Raikoh had turned around and was staring at the painting again. Shadow looked at hope, and placed his hand on her cheek. He smiled at the touch. Wait, what? Was he...? No, couldn't be. Could it? Ah, shit, he was...

Hannah looked at Shadow as she felt his hand on her cheek, she tilted her head as she blinked her eyes into where she can see his figure.
Hope smiled, she caught it, before she went to put it away.

Sofia went to Raikoh and smiled. " So... how long did you guys know each other?" she asked the boys.

Raikoh looks over from the painting to where the voice came from. "Me and Harri? Since we were kids. Fighting is just how we work. We're best frienemies. Shadow, we met him about seven years back. I was doing a sacrifice at the temple and Harri wanted to watch, Shad was lost and walked in in it, listening to some music. He looked up and saw what was happening, confronted us, and we've been together ever since." He looked back at the painting. "I don't think I could live like this, only seeing colored blobs for the rest of my life. I would go insane." Harri had passed out there on the couch.

In the kitchen, Shadow looked at the bright blue form. The longer he was in contact with her, the better he could see her. He leaned in and pulled her face closer to his, gently placing his lips on hers. He also confirmed his fears. Oh, the sweet agony...

Sofia just sat there, she smiled lightly, hearing them. She shrugged. She bit her lower lip as she was told. She then said, " oh... " She gulped nervously. She looked at Hope who shrugged and high fived her.

Hannah smiled lightly, she felt how her face was getting closer, she felt how their lips touched and spoke their own language. She kept herself wrapped her arms around him as she felt.. something.. this was odd.

Raikoh looked at the girls in confusion as Harri snored loudly. "Why the hi-five? planning to extract my secrets and tell them to the government? Or is it because Harri passed out?" His mind raced with various possible scenarios, imagining how he would handle them to his advantage. Harri twitched in his sleep, a sour expression on his face. He was obviously not having a good dream.

Shadow savored the moment, every single one of his senses flaring, his emotions a harmonious cacophony. It was an internal conflict of unspoken proportions. He both enjoyed the feeling, as well as wanted it to stop. But he didn't want it to stop. He pulled her closer as she wrapped her arm around him, and his heart twisted and bent awkwardly. Almost literally. It seemed to have stopped beating as the world faded into slow motion.

Sofia looked at Raikoh, she blinked softly, " oh we are random like that, sometimes we don't have a reason.." She smiled sweetly, she tilted her head as she thought. She closed her eyes and didn't know what to do. She leaned back, falling off the arm. She giggled. She felt Hope poke her. Sofia glared, playfully though, " Stop it!"

Hannah smiled lightly, she felt how she was pulled close. She kept kissing him, and didn't want him to stop. She leaned toward them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.