Roses And Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow noticed the sky was already dark. "Alright, looks like bed time." he said to everyone.

Harri got up and shifted back. He rubbed the back of his head as he trudged towards his room.

Hannah looked over at him and nodded, " Wanna help put the kids to bed. "

All the boys were using their magic to play with a toy airplane. Making the noises.

Haley and Hope looked at each other and grabbed one of the boys, each. " Alright lets go boys, the airplane dropped from the sky.

Shadow shrugged at her, then turned to the boys. "Hey, you three, c'mere." he beckoned. Once they were all looking at him, he waved his hand like he was doing a jedi mind trick. "Natum Matrias." he said quietly and the boys fell asleep instantaneously.

A short series of pained grunts sneaked out of the bathroom, shortly followed by a flush and the sound of running water. The door opened and out came Raikoh, looking rather triumphant. "Ah, first time I got anything to come out in the past week. Ass burns a little, but by guts feel better. Welp, I'm going to go nod off." he announced, and walked off into his bedroom.

The three boys stopped, cause they were confused and looked at the male.
Hannah blinked, seeing this. " That's not what I meant... but whatever." She smiled and kissed his cheek. She went to the sleeping boys, " Haley, hope? Can you help?"
The girls both nodded. Haley grabbed her favorite nephew and headed to where the boys would sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.