Roses And Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow was surprised when he felt something soft and warm against his lips. They must have been hers. He closed his eyes and kissed her back, enjoying every moment of the experience.

Raikoh had awoken and was standing in the living room when Sofia looked at him. He looked back at her. "Hm." He was had been thinking, and thought the girls were a little too comfortable with being abducted. What were they up to...

Sofia honestly was terrified she looked down shyly she whispered something to hope. Which she nodded to that.

Hannah felt his warm lips and just enjoyed this moment. She gulped and stayed close when she pulled away." Sorry"

Shadow opened his eyes when she pulled away. Everything had a sharper, well defined shape. He could see her exactly as he could if he wasn't blind, except her figure was pure blue, with shading and depth and everything, while everything else remained black. He smiled at her. "Don't worry about it. In fact..." he said, placing a finger under her chin. He lifted her head back toward his and kissed her again. When he pulled away, he stared into her eyes. "Now we're even." he said, smiling.

Harri put the plates of eggs and silverware on the dining table in another part of the kitchen, sat down, and began to eat. Raikoh stood in the living room, staring at a painting of various splashes of neon color against a black background.

Hannah blinked her eyes when she pulled away. She looked down, she felt bad for that. She smiled lightly. She then glanced where she can see his finger but feeling his finger. She smiled shyly. She blushed lightly and then looking at what she can see, she was amazed. She blinked her eyes softly and then nodded. She closed her eyes and then felt his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, She was so happy, but this brought her chest-to-chest. With him. She smiled and feeling him pull away. Suddenly food came into her nose. Which triggered her hunger. " Are you wanting some food? Are you hungry?"

Sofia and Hope went into where the other two were. Hope, being a worried sister, " What is taking them so long..." She said, Sofia smiled. " Just let them be. " Sofia was going to try to escape, but she was going to be smart about it.

Shadow nodded, smelling eggs. "Starving. Smells like Harri has the Eggs ready. He's a sadistic bastard, but an excellent bassist and a damn good cook. Shall we?"

Raikoh tilted his head slightly towards the kitchen, keeping his eyes on the odd myriad of color. "Hey, Harri," he called out to the red head, "suppose this is how Shad sees things? How he always knows who is in a room with him?" Harri turned his head toward the drummer, through the hole in the wall that served sort of like a bar. "You're just crazy, mate. Ask him if you want, though." Raikoh nods. "I think I will."

Hannah smiled, she nodded lightly, she said, " Alright.." She paused, " You haven't met Sofia's cookingyet, she has to die for type of food." She held onto his hand, kinda scared about not knowing this place. She looked at him, " can you teach me on we can get to places without running into things, please?"

Sofia and Hope sat away from them, being quiet and sharing their silent stories that they knew of. She smiled lightly. Sofia, glanced over at them before rolling her eyes.

Shadow smiled at her. "Sure. Of course, first, you have to get in tune with the Auras around you, use the breath of the world itself to see the world." He laughed nervously a little. "Sounds kind of corny, doesn't it? Like some old Indian shaman or something. For now, I'll just guide you. Let's go get some eggs." He led her out of the room and into the kitchen, helped her get ready to eat.

As they sat down, Raikoh looks up at Shadow from his plate. "Hey, Shad, that painting you did in the living room, the one entitled "Aura", is that how you see things?" Shadow nodded. "Yes, it is. And the painting is one of us. Harri is the orange, you, Raikoh, are the crimson one, and I the violet." Harri rolled his eyes. "Pishposh. I don't believe it." The blind man chuckled lightly. "But that is why your Aura is orange. You have a fiery attitude, and are firm in your stands. Once you believe something, you will stand by it even though you are wrong. Delicious eggs, by the way." Harri just grumbled and took another fork of eggs.

Hannah looked at him, smiling and giggled. She looked over at him. and nodded. She blinked a few times and held onto him as he led her to the kitchen and waiting for him to help her, cause this was hard to get used to. She glanced around seeing the different Auras. She giggled when Shadow was speaking about the auras. She glanced at Shadow as she continued to eat her food calmly, she turned her head as she heard Sofia and Hope looked at each other and said, " Iwonder what we look like." Hannah smiled and said, " Hope is pink and Sofia is turiquoise... not sure why, but I'l figure out why. "
Sofia smiled and said, " hannah.. why did you scream when you ' seen' Hope. Hannah thought a bit, she then said, " because I just found out that I was blind and seeing auras and yours sorta scared me as well as... Harri's.. the orange one.. "

Harri glanced up evilly at her remark that he scared her. He had figured out a long time ago that if you can't get someone to respect you, it is just as effective to make them fear you. Shadow spoke, to no one in particular. "Keagan is here." The other two looked up at him in confusion, when there came a knock on the door. A main in a suit walks in, and takes a look around.

Name: Keagan
job/place in band: Manager
Personality: calculating, manipulative, resourceful, logical
wants: To become one of the richest men in the country, so he can live a life (or at least a retirement) in luxury
looks:Keagan.png

Hannah seen Harri's grin, or smirk, or whatever that was. She shook her head softly. She closed her eyes and looked down. She looked up when she heard feet, and a tall figure... She looked at Sofia and Hope who looked at Hannah. Hannah put her hands up. They were talking with just looks. Sofia giggled and looked at Hope who groaned, " Really!" The girls all giggled. Hannah looked at Shadow, before she glanced at the guy who came in.

Keagan walks into where everybody was. "Mornin' boys. Ooh, are those Harri's eggs?" he said and took Raikoh's plate of eggs. The blonde stared wide eyed at where the plate used to be on the table as The man in the suit begins to eat them. "Oh, these are amazing. Harri, you must give me the recipe for these." Shadow looked up at the man who stole Raikoh's breakfast. "So, Keagan, what bring you here this early? Did you finally book us a gig?" Keagan stops eating for a moment, and looks at Shadow, swallowing nervously. "Well... no. I might have something, however. There's this girl, went to one of you guys' shows, found me, asked me for my number. So, she's having a birthday party, in about a week and a half, sweet sixteen kinda deal, want you guys to play. Parents are filthy rich, so she said money is no object." Harri and shadow stare at him in astonishment, while Raikoh looks at the place the eggs used to be, poking the area with his fork, forlorn. "What do you guys say?" Keagan asks, finishing off the eggs and setting the plate back in front of Raikoh. Harri looks at the two other boys, nodding. Shadow nods in approval. Raikoh stands up, stares Keagan straight in the eyes, and backhands him. He then proceeds to make another plate of eggs.

as the male spoke, the girls grinned about how better Sofia can cook these better. THe girls were looking at each other.Hannah smiled and looked at the girls as he spoke. Hannah turned to watch all of their responses, what do they do... maybe do their own songs.. Sofia grinned, crossing her legs and putting her hands together. As she thought, both of the girls grinned, and nodded. Sofia finally spoke up, " so you guys want to be on top of the famous, we girls can help you out.. every band needs female singers/ dancers.. I think we can help.. that is if you want it."

Keagan re-adjusts his jaw and suit, not daring to strike back. He deserved it. He then looked at the girl who spoke up, noticing them for the first time. "Who the hell are you girls? The new toys? Whatever, it doesn't matter. You girl's joining is up to them. I'll be at my office. Ring me when you decide." He walked back out the door, and left. Raikoh sat back down and ate his new plate of eggs, obviously still pissed off that his last plate was stolen. Shadow nods agreeing with the plans. "I thing we should take the gig, and maybe use the girls as backups. Maybe." Harri follows suit, and Raikoh just eats his new breakfast. "Hmph. Dick. Steal my eggs." Shadow turns to Hannah, speaking low. "That yellow guy? That was Keagan, our manager. Nice guy, but fairly straight forward. Isn't very considerate, unless it benefits him."

The girls all lookedat each other, until Hannah looked at him. She smiled. She nodded. " Oh. well I mean he fits.. with you guys.. except Shadow.. your' different." She smiled. Sofia and Hope looked at her, Dragged her out of the room, " hannah!! Did yo forget we can't leave.. saying that, who knows what theyll do to us... " hope sighed , " specially what Harri did that to me... " Hannah said, " I am sorryh, I am sure he is just horny... " Sofia said, " Did you see what had happened he hurt her bad!"

Shadow was a little concerned when the two girls dragged Hannah away from him. Raikoh didn't seem to care much, and Harri tried to listen in on them, intently. He wanted to know what they were talking about.

Sofia sighed softly, " hannah, but she has marks on her body, we have to get out of here!! She groaned and said " i know you can't see and all, but these guys... they want us practically dead." Hannah crossed her arms, She said, " But shadow isn't.... All you need to do is get on their good side." Sofia sighed as she looked at hope. Hope said. " So, She is right.. I am going to try to get on his good side, you can maybe try, but that is your choice" Hannah said, " welp I am hungry!! " She sipped to the room but fell on a lip on the floor that transitioned to wood, She groaned, and she stood back up, " You witnessed nothing... " Sofia walked in at that moment she fell, " hannah, we love you, your such a clutz. "
Hope giggled softly and sat at her chair, but seeing Harri against the wall. " What are you doing, does the wal feel nice?" She wasnt really bright.
Sofia looked at Hope, " Hope, why do you have to ask silly questions."
Hope smiled, " I am curious."

Shadow bolted out of his chair to help when he heard Hannah fall. "Are you alright? That was quite a tumble." Harri peeked his head around the corner. "Nothing."

Raikoh sat there guarding his breakfast. No one would steal them a second time.

Hannah sighed lightly. She glanced at his figure, " um.. yeah.. didn't realize there is a ledge there" she reached out for something, since sofia was closest to her, she grabbed her hand to help her stand up. Hope stayed quiet, but looked down at her food, " she is a clutz all the time, she trips over her feet.." She muttered.

Shadow returns to his seat. Harri walks back over to the table, and as soon as Raikoh feels no one is going to mess with his food, flips his half full plate of eggs onto the floor. The blonde then proceeds to attempt to strangle him, yelling at him in Latin. Harri seems to be enjoying the fight. Shadow simply laughs at the two.

Hannah looks over at the girls as she pat to wait for her chair.. She sat down next to shadow and just put her hand on his leg, a little scared, but tries not to show it. Sofia gulped, " hh-hey guys what are your agreements, will you let us girls join you guys so you can become more famous," She said trying to stop the whole mess. Hope smiled, " yeah can we preform with you guys."

Status
Not open for further replies.