Roses And Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's settled then. We don't kill you, and you serve us. And we treat our slaves kindly, at least until they try to revolt. How you get treated depends on your behavior." He leaned in to Hannah's ear, whispering, "If you act up, I will enjoy every moment I spend beating obedience into you." Shadow left his post at the wall and grabbed Harri by the shoulders, and threw him against the wall. "There will be no beating of these women, at lest for now, and not by you." He turned to the girls. If he had eyes he would be looking at them. "You will be well taken care of. You will be fed twice daily, given plenty to drink, and activities to do. So long as you do as you are told. Disobey or revolt, and you will be treated... less kindly." He grabbed one of the fruit slices and put it into his mouth, then returned to his place on the wall. "Why you gotta be such a damn softie, man?" Harri asked, irritated. Shadow looked up at him, and redhead backed down like a dog cowering at it's masters feet.

Hannah lowered her head when she was whispered to. She looked at her friend and sister. She closed her eyes before she thought about it. Sofia and Hope look at each other. Hope sighed lightly. She bit her lower lip and then said, " A softie? " She giggled. " that aint soft" She looked at Sofia. Hope just realized about their famous life.. they will be missing... Thinking of how Hannah and hope's favorite song of singing. " Sofia raised an eyebrow but Hope got excited, " oh Sofia!!" She said excitedly.
Sofia blinked softly, grabbing a strawberry and said, " here swallow." She grinned, she fed Hope.
Hope glared softly.
Hannah looked at the door, thinking where they were. her lover started calling her. She gasped and then tilted her head calling, " yes baby." She said sweetly. " Oh um. well.. what do you mean someone else was in the house?" She paused, " They are what?!" She was started getting mad. She let her lover hang out. She wnet to the guy who kidnapped her, " You lied!!" She said, " My husband said that they were missing, where are they!!" She yelled. She was really mad, she adopted these kids and now something happened.
Sofia and Hope gasped, " hannah!! " they both ran over to go to her, they pulled her over to them, " Hannah quit... I mean you are going to make things worse then they already are."
Hannah sighed, " So you aren't going to fight back?"
Sofia and Hope sighed, " Welll..." they looked away.

Last edited:
The blonde looked at the girl when she said her children were missing. "I said I sent someone to take care of them, I did not say where. He literally lives a few houses down from you, the really nice guy who always hands out the big chocolate bars on Halloween and tells the neighborhood kids stories at Christmas time. Your husband should find a note telling him that. Now, give me your phones. All of you. And don't even try resisting, Harri has a bad case of bloodlust, and has been itching to use his new switchblade." Harri glared at the girls, licking his knife. Shadow just stood there listening. "You should do as he says, girls. I've seen Harri in action. Actually, that was the last thing I saw in action." he said, tapping the bandage on his eyes.

Hannah shook her head, She said, " no! but my husamd says they are missing!!" She frowned, tears, but no sound. She tried to get him aside, sliding away and then she frowned, she was so scared. She then went to run, finally getting through the door, she won''t do this. She can't. She has to find her kids.She closed her eyes as she went to run.
Sofia and Hope gasped, seeing how Hannah bolted. The redheaded was running, ad out of the door now. She glanced at them and grinned. Hope hid her phone. She didn't want to let it go. She frowned, scared about that. Seeing Hannah, still running, what will the guys do? She thought.
Sofia glanced at Harri who licked his knife. She shook her head and looked around.

Harri, startled by the sudden burst of speed, took a second to react. He growled as he began to chase after her, followed by shadow, who sprinted on his toes. He knew his way around the place rather well for a blind man, quickly changing direction through the halls by letting his foot hit the wall, then springing off it. Shadow tackled the fleeing Hannah to the ground and held her tight, even as she cried and fought to get free. He hushed her, stroking her hair, telling her that it will be alright, everything will be alright. Harri, upon seeing this, stood by, waiting for shadow to help her up, so he could take them both back to the room.

Back in the room, the blonde held his hand out to collect the cell phones. "Hand them over. We can't have you making any calls and having the signal traced. Can't take that risk. You don't want me to get Harri to tie you up and I search you, because if he ties you up, you will be hanging from the ceiling and he will beat you with a whip. And he's a kinky bastard, so he'd probably rape you afterwards. You don't want that, do you? Would you really risk that over a phone?" he asked.

Hannah gasped as someone was holding her trying to fight him. She whined she was wanting to go to her kids. She didn't know what to do she just continued to cry " let me go I need to find my kids" she still trying to fight and push him away but he has a tough and strong grip.

The girls looked at each other. Scared about what might happen. They may need their phones but to get that for keeping them. Hope shook her head, wishing it could end. She blinked and looked around, she bit her lower lip and slowly handing the phone, she looked down sadly. So.. This was it? Sofia looked at hope and raised an eyebrow, she was terrified she closed her eyes tightly and held her phone before putting it in his hand , she glared at the guy. She but her lower lip. She tilted her head and looked at hope before going to look at the window

Shadow continued to attempt to comfort the struggling Hannah. Harri watched, frustrated, as the process took far too long for his impatience.

In the room, the man smiled as the girls handed him their phones. "Thank you for cooperating, ladies." He stuck the phones in his pockets and waited for Harri and Shadow to get back. He could take these girls down if needed, but he couldn't do that if he was in the other room, so he sat in a chair, next to the door, watching them.

Hannah gulped, she didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip...She looked at the guy before she started to slowly calm down, she really was sad. She looked over at them.

The girls looked at each other, staying away from them. They didn't want to listen, truly. They were going to fight back..

Shadow helped the girl off the ground, holding her hand tightly. "Your children will be fine. I happen to personally know Mr. Histleton. He is a wonderful man and will take excellent care of your children until your husband finds the note and gets them from his house. He used to help me read when I was a child, actually. A trusted friend of mine, he is. Your children will be perfectly fine." He jerked his head down the hallway towards the room, signaling her to go back that way. Harri was not as nice about it. "C'mon, lady, we don't have all day."

The blonde man continued to stare at the girls blankly, from his place by the door.

Hannah was upset, he didn't understand though... She looked at him as he helped her up curious if he actually can see she waved a hand in front of his face and he didn't flinch. She gulped, but she sighed, " but their father, my husband hates them... " She closed her eyes " he won't care..." She looked to the side ,before she went to go with him back to where the girls were.

Sofia and Hope got ansey because of how he was watching them. Sofia whispered something to Hope and she laughed, so did Sofia.

Shadow nodded. "It will still be alright. I told Mr. Histleton over the phone to decide whether to give your husband the children or not depending on his observations of the man. If it is as bad as you say, I'm sure he will hide the children excellently and not hand them over to your husband." He counted his steps meticulously as the walked down the maze of corridors. Harri huffed along in front of them, obviously impatient and uncaring about the woman's plight.

The blonde raised an eyebrow as the girls began to laugh. "What seems to be so funny, girls?" he asks, slightly irritated.

Hannah thought a bit... She tilted her head, " How long have you been blind.." She asked softly. She ran a hand through her dark red hair. She smiled sweetly. She closed her eyes softly. She said, " I mean... wouldn't it suck not being able to see." She then heard Sofia just talk to Hope. Why did they kidnap them? Hannah asked. She tilted her head sweetly. She blinked her eyes as she seen what she seen. She wrapped her arms around herself cause she was cold. She glared at the guy who told her to hurry up. " no!!" She shook her head and went to sofia and frowned.
Sofia shrugged, " Just stuff." She giggled and hope giggled lightly. HOpe noticed Hannah, " Hun you shouldn't randomly ask, people sometimes get offended by their disabilities being pointed out. Hannah shrugged, she had no brain anyways. Well she was a blond in the brain.

Harri growled as Shadow chuckled slightly at her comment. "That's quite alright. I have been blind for... what is it, two, three years now? I don't know. I lost track a while ago. Raikoh, How long have I been blind?" he asked to no one in particular. "Three years, four months, two weeks and six days." the blonde man answered. He turned back to the giggling girls. "What stuff?" he asked. SHadow leaned back against the wall as he did earlier, Harri walked into the kitchen, and Raikoh continued to stare at the girls as he closed the door with his foot.

Hannah was looking at Hope, and turning hearing that, " Wow." Hannah replied. She bit her lower lip. She gulped softly, she didn' know what to do. She looked at Sofia who smiled and hearing about what stuff.Hannah blinked at them, as she thought. Hannah thought what challenges you'd face. She closed her eyes softly, and bit her lower lip. Hope took another bite of the fruit. She closed her eyes, " About when we all were working in the bar... things happened that were funny."
Hannah siad," Oh yeah.. cause that one guy.. he thought you were his wife." Hope looked at her, " that was strange.. good thing security was there.."
sofia giggled " yeah.. that was funny."

Shadow picks his head up and walks over to one of the corners of the room, and picks up an acoustic guitar. He begins to tune it as Harri comes out of the kitchen biting an apple. Raikoh squints at Hope and Sofia, not really believing them. It's quiet in the room, aside from the guitar and the crunching of the apple.

sofia gulped softly, she looked down, why were they acting all cool, why did they take them any ways..... She crossed her arms and paused, " So why are we even here..." She said softly... She rolled her eyes. She wanted to go home, she stayed on the bed, but then... Hope poked her softly,and got a ticklish spot and she giggled and fell off the bed. She pushed Hope. " how dare you!" She said softly. Sofia giggled a little so did Hope.
Hannah was really liking the blind guy, she blinked over at him as she thought.

Harri took another bite of his apple. "You are here," he said, "to be used as our slaves. Now, we've been nice and let you adjust, but now it's time to do what we brought you here for." He threw the apple behind him onto the floor and snatched Hopes' wrist, yanking her to her feet. "I choose you." He drags her off into another room to do god knows what. Raikoh smirks and picks up the discarded apple, placing it into a small trash bin. Shadow stops and looks up as Hope is dragged away, and continues tuning the guitar.

Hope, Hannah, and Sofia were watching Harri. Hope raised an eyebrow. Wait what? She gasped as her wrist was grabbed and she was forced to her feet, She looked at Sofia and Hannah. They all were getting scared now.. Why did they get them? But she was forced out of this room. She tensed. She said, " w-what?!" She asked. She whined... as she went out olf the room.
Hannah and Sofia looked at each other, scared. Seeing how Raikoh moved too, and Shadow just moved. Hannah sighed and looked at So so, thinking.

For the firs time in a while, Shadow speaks up. "If that ass-hat hurts her..." Raikoh responded annoyed. "You'll do what? Nothing. He'll kill you, you know that. Then he'll kill her just because you said something about it. You know he's both kinky and sadistic, so he probably will hurt her, but not so much it makes it less enjoyable. Just tune you fucking guitar." Shadow scowled at the command, but did as he was told. Raikoh looked back and forth between the two girls stroking his chin thoughtfully.

Hannahlooked at Shadow, sad, and shocked. " What?!!!" She frowned, " She'll..." She frowned and looked down, she didn't know what to do, she shook her head and looked over at Shadow as he was tuning the guitar,she wanted to be wit Shadow. She sighed lightly and looked down, she didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes and shook her head, " I hope, that Hope will be able to at least walk."
Sofia shrugged, she said, " I know.. but still there is no way out of here, so we have to stay until things calm down... and if they calm down. "

But in the other room, hope was thrown on the bed. she tensed. " What is going on?!" SHe whined. She frowned and tried to get as far away from him as possible She gulped softly and lookd around the room, she was terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.