Roses And Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow raised an eyebrow. "The Pussycat Dolls? Seriously? By how many groups has that name been used?" he grabbed another strawberry, and took a bite. "Were you any good? The group, I mean?" he asked.

Hannah nodded, and hen said, " We are the only ones.. in music anyways.." She smiled lightly and thought a bit, " yeah we were good, we were really famous. " She bit her lower lip. Taking in another strawberry

Shadow nodded. "I'm not sure if I heard of you or not. Right now, we're o our way to fame, the three of us. I'm guitar and vocals, Harri is Bass, and Raikoh is on the drums. We're trying to kick off right now, but so far we're doing-" A loud crash interrupted him. "Hold that thought." He gets up and walks into the kitchen. After a few moments he walks out, holding a small kitten. "Sorry, Chikimaru got into the jars again. One fell on the floor. Everything is fine, though." He smiles, scratching the kittens head as it mews softly.

Hannah smiled she tensed, she still went to follow him into the kitchen seeing the kitten, "oh that is so cute. " She giggled lightly, she bit herl ower lip. She walked to the kitten petting its back.She tilted hr head softly and she nodded at Shadow.

"You can hold her, if you like. She's very friendly." he says as he holds the cat out to her. Or, where she might be. He couldn't quite tell. The kitten purred softly as she pet it.

Hannah smiled lightly, she held the pet and pet her, she loved pets. She looked over at him, " We might need to get allergy pills for Sofia though.. she's allergic to these things." She said softly " cats that is." She smiled lightly. " or just make sure that she isn't in the same room as she." She looked at shadow. She pet the cat continuously. She bit her lower lip softly. She closed her eyes softly.

Shadows look changed into one of confusion and concern. "Are you alright? Something seems... off about your Aura. You seem troubled. I mean, aside from being abducted and torn from your children. I may be blind, But I can see people Auras, like heat signatures. They are just blobs of color against a black background, but it's better than nothing. It usually tells me who is in a room, and how they are feeling." He tilted his head side to side as he stared into the air around Hannah.

Hannnah looked over at him and smiled softly. She bit her lower lip. Was it her liking for him. She said, " nothing is wrong. do you want me to show you what I am feeling?" She asked. She looked down and wanted to be blind.. maybe not..

He smiled. "You can show me tomorrow, if you still wish. For now, it is time to sleep. You may either use the bed in the common room, with you friend, use a bed in one of the spare rooms, or share mine. It doesn't matter to me. And if I know Harri's habits, Hope should be in the bed with your friend, and he's passed out on his bed. Raikoh went to sleep a few hours ago. The choice of where you sleep is yours. Don't bother trying to escape. All the doors are locked with a specific key, as well as the windows. Goodnight... I don't believe I caught your name. What is it?" he asked.

Hannah had still pet the cat, and hearing him. She bit her lower lip. She then wondered She said, " oh..." She nodded. She glanced around. She didn't know what to do. She glanced at him ad nodded. She paused and said. "w-would you mind if I sleep with you.." She said shyly. But when he spoke " oh it's hannah,"

In the morning, Sofia and Hope were somehow sleeping together, hope woke up from the pain and hunger. She stood up and went into the kitchen sweetly to get something to eat. She paused and seen Harri up, But she jumped when she heard a sudden scream.

Hannah had woken up, supposively she had opened her eyes she held onto tjhe body she felt at the chest as she whimpered with a light scream. She couldn't see!!

Sofia opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

Harri was in the kitchen scrambling some eggs. "Mornin' toots, making some-" and then there was an ear piercing scream. "What the hell was that?" he asked the space around them.

Raikoh was still passed out. His room had been soundproofed.

Shadow leapt out of bed with a start at hearing Hannah scream. "What, what is it? I don't see Harri's Aura, so it can't be that. What's wrong?" he called into the colored space in front of his eyes.

Hope paused and was about to ask. She then said " I was about to ask the same thing. " She was in so much pain. She said, " is there any pain killers?" She asked. She then went to follow where that sound came from.

Hannah gulped and looked over where she heard his voice. Oddly seeing an aura.. She said," I- I can't see.." She whined.. She frowned and looked down. I feel my eyes are open and oddly I see a color.. around... something.. is that you?" She was still freaked out.

Sofia groaned and stood up wondering and followed Hope, not trusting this.She gulped.

"Yeah, they're in the..." he was about to tell her, but she had already walked away.

Shadow raised an eyebrow. "What... what color is it?" he asked. He knew his own Aura was violet. Hers was a more of a light blue. "Violet, or blue?"

Hannah looked over at him, " erm...hang on.." She honestly was bad with colors. ' Violet.." She looked up sweetly. She was so scared. She frowned." I am so scared.."
Hope peeked into the rom, Hannah was getting calm..." She tensed. She said, " Hannah?"
Hannah turned and gasped. That one was green She fell off the bed. So scared.
Hope raised an eyebrow.
Hannah said, " I am scared.. I am blind..... HOpe?"
Hope nodded. " Thats me."

"Can you see anything else, besides the colored blobs?" Shadow asked. If she said yes... she would be exactly like him... A spark of excitement flared in the guitarist, but was quickly masked so she didn't suspect he was the cause. He wasn't, but still.

Hannah looked over at him. she looked around she was confused. She blinked lightly. She said, " I-i think... but the rest is black..."

"Um... if I'm correct, you now see the world as I do." He put his arms around her. "You see through my eyes." He was elated at the thought. Finally, someone who would understand just how difficult it was to be blind. Of course, it does suck, because she is now blind, but that was an afterthought.

Hannah gulped, she felt his arms around her. She smiled lightly. " Oh. ." she blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck softly. She closed her eyes as she placed her head on his chest.
Hope and Sophia looked at each as they both walked away. " Oh so now she is blind?" Hope looked over at Sophia and nodded. " Wow." Before going tothe guy in the kitchen. " So where did you say they were?"

Shadow held her tightly. This was something he had not felt since his mother passed a few years back. He had forgotten how enjoyable it was.

Finishing making the eggs, he turned to see Hope coming back into the kitchen. "They're in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Don't take them on an empty stomach, though. You'll puke." He began to evenly distribute the eggs onto plates, one for each person.

Hannah looked up and glanced at him. Seeing the aura it was so strange. She glanced over and thought. She gulped. She tilted her head and thought. She nodded and leaned up, right where if the aura was right, his lips.

Hope nodded. " alright."
Sophia looked over at Hope and chuckled... but then she seen Raikoh.. She blinked a few times. Seeing how he acted like no scream happened. She tilted her head confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.