Roses And Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow stops his task as he hears the sadness and shock in Hannah's voice. "I'm sure she'll be fine. Maybe a little cut and whipped, but fine." He set down the guitar and sat down next to the worried girl. He placed his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her nerves. "It will be alright."

In the room, Harri grabbed Hope by her ankle and dragged her back towards him as she tried to crawl away. "No you don't!" he says as he pulled down a rope hanging from a pulley system on the ceiling. With the other hand, he grabbed both of hers and forced them through the loop, and pulled it tight. As she struggled to get free, he reached over and pulled another rope hanging on the same pulley system, dragging her upwards, forcing her to her feet, restricting the use of her hands, and leaving her unable to get away. He ties the end to a peg sticking out of the wall so she couldn't get the rope loose and slip away. He smirked devilishly as she hung there, feet barely touching the floor.

Hannah looked over at him, she hugged him and was just worrying. She sighed lightly. She looked up at the blind guy, she gulped she was just scared.. For her, and herself.
Hope gasped as he dragged her bac o him. She whined, trying to get away, but feeling his hands holding onto her hands, she was so scared. She whined and tried to get free but her hands were put on robe, She gasped and tried to get free, she didn't know what to do. She gasped and looked at the guy, what was he going to do to her?! She looked at him and said, " no!!" She felt her feet barely touching the ground, she gulped.

Shadow hugged her back as she embraced him, he could feel her emotions radiating from her. It troubled him.

Harri chuckled maniacally as she struggled to get free. He flipped open his knife and began to cut the clothes from her body, slowly running the knife downwards. "This is going to be fun." he says, looking up at her.

Hannah was so worried, she bit her lower lip.But stayed silent. She gulped and looked around, she didn't know what to do. She looked up at hi,.

Hope frowned and tried to get free, but she couldn't. feeling how he began to cut off her clothing. She whined, she was so scared and when he began to go downward. She shook her head, she gulped, " no.." she had a tear fall down.

Harri smirked as he finished removing the clothes from the struggling girl. He walked around her, inspecting her. "Perfect." He smiled evilly at her.

Hope looked over at him as she was scared. She tried to get away. She whimpered and seeing this, she was exposed...

Outside the room, Raikoh had walked back into the kitchen and shadow was still hugging Hannah. He let go, and if he had eyes that worked, would've stared into hers. He got up and went back over to where the guitar was, and continued to tune it.

Hannah bit her lower lip, she didn't know what to do. She felt him let go and when he looked at her, she looked at and just didn't say anything.
Sofia sighed laying on the bed, having her back side to them.

Raikoh walks back into the room and the firs thing he thinks about the sight is What a nice piece of ass.

Having tuned his guitar, Shadow begins to practice playing it. He starts to sing in accompaniment, When September Ends by Greenday.

Hannah smiled softly, she bit her lower lip. She began to watch him. She loved it.
Sofia gulped and jst laid there...

Raikoh rolls his eyes at Shadow and takes a seat, obviously not liking the song choice.

As the song ends he sets his guitar back on it's stand and slowly removes the blindfold. "I'm sick of wearing this stupid thing." He casts the cloth aside. His eyes are pure white, with faded grey irises. There is a scar that goes across both of them and his nose, the nose looks cut, and the eye scars look like sideways lightning. He looks up at Hannah, though unable to see.

Hannah tensed when he took that thing off. She bit her lower lip. She tilted her head and said, " What happened to get that scar..." She sighed lightly holding his face in her hands softly.

Sofia closed her eyes tightly and thought. She sat up when she looked at Raikoh, she looked down.

Shadow stared into the void in front of him, the place where Hannah's voice emanated from. "Harri and I had a... disagreement, and he cut me with a kitchen knife. I stabbed him in the leg with the same knife. I was blind, and we both had to go to the hospital. Raikoh, the only one not in pain, drove us there. It took a while to get used to, but I adapted fairly well." He grabbed a strawberry from the plate and popped it into his mouth, chewing slowly, savoring the taste.

Hannah was worried, she sighed lightly. She didn't know what to do. She looked down, she bit her lower lip. She said, " oh... I actually have a scar.. to.. but you won't see, but its on my stomach.. I um.. well... my husband. he was really drunk and horny.. and... yeah... " She blinked and said, " well i learned my lesson the hard way." She giggled nervously.She looked at a clock and seen it was late. She yawned and watched him sweetly. She grabbed herself a kiwi, she loved this.

Raikoh stretched. "Hey, Shad, I'm going to go catch some Z's. Mind handling the girls?" "Sure. I should have this under control." he replied. "Great." Raikoh walked down the hallway Harri had taken Hope down, but turned into a different room. Shadow was left alone to watch the girls. "So," he said to Hannah, "Why the hell did you marry that pig, if he's so horrible?" He tilted his head curiously.

Hannah looked at him when asked. " oh my husband... well he was sorta rich when I wasn't.. so I kinda.. and my father and mother told me I had to marry him. " She said softly. She gulped softly. " Would you do that if your parents told you to?"
Sofia was out, she was so tired. She fell asleep.

Shadow tapped his chin thoughtfully for a moment before looking at her square in the eyes. "Hell no. Well, maybe. If I were you, and this may just be me, I would marry him, live with him for a few months and then I would 'accidently' confuse arsenic powder with sugar in his coffee, and take his money. Simple." he stared at her with a calm smile, as though this kind of evil thinking was perfectly normal for everybody. Then again, he lived with a sadist and a Satanist.

Hannah heard the idea, she knew that.. She glanced over at him and giggled. " Well I was actually on planning on doing that when he came home, surprise him with a candle light dinner and just talk to him about it, and stuff. She shrugged. Sh gigged. She wrapped her arms around him, she yawned. " Right I know it seems simple but then you'd get to go away.." She bit her lower lip.

He smirked and waved a finger at her. "Not if you don't get caught, have an honest reason, and or a cover story so that it cannot be seen as a consciously made decision. Like if you let the can of Arsenic next to the sugar, and, being engaged in a conversation with your husband, were distracted. You were lucky you hadn't made the same mistake with your own coffee." He sat there letting the information settle in her head. He laughed realizing just how creeped out she must be. "I'm sorry, you must be freaked out by how well I already have it planned out and ironed. I kinda took death plotting on as a hobby after Harri slashed my eyes. I come up with a new way to kill him inconspicuously every day, two on Sunday. Of course, I haven't tried any of them because he is an awesome Bass player." He sat there in silence for a moment, and dropped his head, lightly laughing. "I only made it worse, didn't I? My apologies."

Hannah looked at him, " no, it's okay..." She giggled lightly, she looked over to see how Sofia was sleeping. She grinned and looked over at him, and shrugged. " Oh it's okay you don't have to apologize.." She smiled. "Your just making me entertained while being here." She said softly. She looked at him, " We girls have a little singer thing too, We have our friends join us.. so there is 7 of us... and well we were the pussycat dolls. " She giggled. " SO its alright.. we know how it is.. we have to deal with each other. "

Status
Not open for further replies.