Roses And Thomas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikoh nodded. "Oh, ok." he took a seat at the table. "What smells good? Is that... brownies I smell?" he asked.

Shadow just sat there. He knew what was going on. As similar thing happened when he and his two brothers were together, but with rings. Which Shadow now possessed. Along with his brother's hearts. They were in jars in a secret compartment of his closet.

Harri seemingly had fallen asleep in his place on the floor.

hope smiled a little, ' yeah. they have about ten minutes left." She said softly. She looked around. Before she went to go and check on what was there.

Hannah was missing her kids. she frowned. she looked down and just leaned against the wall thinking about chase, Chad, and Cyle. she wanted to see them.

Haley lookd at Hannah and hugged her and whispered, " they'll be okay, okay?" She said. Hannah said, " I know but I still miss them.."

Raikoh rubbed his hands together greedily. "Nice!" he exclaimed, excitedly.

Shadow looked over at the depressed Hannah and put and arm around her, trying to comfort her.

Hope skipped off to the kitchen. she was happy.

Hannah glanced over at him when he hugged her. She gulped and looked down.

Shadow looked at her, concerned. "What's wrong?" he asked her. He could tell it had to be something more than she was sad he was corrupting her. She rather seemed to enjoy it. Then it hit him. "It's your kids, isn't it?" he asked.

Harri sprung up and changed back into human form. "I'mmona go see what Keagan's doing." and with that, he walked out.

Hannah looked over at him as he tried. She sighed and looked down, she was just sad. She blinked at him, and thinking. She isighed and coering her face, she nodded when he asked about her kids. She missed them. She looked in between her fingers.

haley went over with Hope. She hated Keagan. She then said, " if he comes near me.. I am going to do what the Dark Daughters, the original ones asked us to do." Hope looked at her, " Are you sure you want to do that?" Haley said, " make him suffer in between heaven and hell..."

Shadow held her tighter. "It'll be ok."

Raikoh perked up at the mention of suffering in between Heaven and Hell. "Well, there are two places you could be referencing: Limbo, or Purgatory. Being a Demon, the closer to Hell he is the stronger he is, so I would suggest Limbo."

Hannah hid her head in his chest, tears finally falling. She was upset. She shook her head, " I miss them!" She whined.

Haley looked at him, " Trust me, we want him to be stuck and where he'll be all whining, trust me, I know his weakness"

Shadow held her closely, resting his head on hers. "It'll be alright. Hey! I've an idea!" he exclaims.

Raikoh shrugged. "Alright, do whatever. Guy was an ass before I knew he was a demon, anyway."

Hannah raised an eyebrow at him, " what?" She said softly. She blinked her eyes. " what is your idea?" She asked.

Haley smiled and said, " Ahh we'll have him begging to come back, cause they can somehow connect to this world just to talk.

Shadow smiled. "I'll be right back." and with that he dashed off into his room.

Raikoh raised an eyebrow. "Hm?" He was curious.

Hannah smiled softly, she bit her lower lip. She was excited for what he was going to do, but she sighed. looking down playing with her hands.

Haley smiled. " I have a idea... he gets really jealous..' she said softly. She slowly sat on his lap and kissed him softly, " he will come, I feel his presence getting stronger." She then kissed him again.

Hope got the brownies out and smiled.

Raikoh raised an eyebrow when she sat on his lap, and it quickly turned to shock as she kissed him. The second time he had gathered his wits kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her.

Harri poked his head through the door. "Alright, I got out the front door but the brownies pulled be back." he said, and drifted into the kitchen.

Haley smiled softly. She raised an eyebrow and groaned as harri came in. She looked over and continued to kiss him, placing her hand on his chest as they kissed.

hannah just sat there. She didn't know.

Hope looked at him , "Careful!! they are hot, i just pulled them out.."

Raikoh continued to kiss her, actually enjoying it.

A series of loud but muffled incantations in an unknown tongue came from Shadow's room, followed by the howl of wind and the roar of fire.

Harri shrugged and went straight for the kitchen. "I don't care, they're brownies."

Haley still kept kissing him, until.. She heard her ex's voice. She smiled, she began to kiss him deeply.

Hannah heard the loud muffling speaking of foreign. she raised an eyebrow, but shook her head and covered her face.

hope looked at him worriedly, " No, harri you will burn your tongue.. please.. you'll burn your tongue."

Raikoh kissed her deeply, pulling her closer to him. Keagan would be sooooo pissed.

The incantations continued along with the roar of flame, and then suddenly stopped.

Harri was about to grab one and take a bite, when she spoke up. "Right, because if I burn my tongue it would be as fun anymore." he said, and laughed. "Alright, I'll wait."

No sooner had he finished saying that, Large footsteps shook the house.

Haley sighed softly. she felt her closer. She kissed him deeply. running her hands in his hair. She smiled.

Hope smiled lightly. She nodded. she then thought... She looked over at Haley and giggled but then she grabbed onto him. " What the hey is going on?"

Hannah sighed. " I don't know.. but I don't care.." She closed her eyes.

Raikoh kissed her back, but pulled away, startled as

The door kicked down, and Keagan stepped through. "Raikoh," he said, shakily, his body quivering, "just because I leave something behind doesn't mean it isn't mine."

Harri looked up as the demon burst through the door. "Ooooh, shit."

Shadow burst into the room, soon followed by three small children. Hannah's kids. "Keagan, what the fuck is going on?" he asked Keagan.

Haley pulled away but didn't move. She looked at the door as she heard this. What was going on? She blinked. " Oh really I got that memo. ' She wasn't afraid of him, demon form or not.

Hope looked at the door. Touching her nose.

Hannah seen her kids, which when they saw her.. they all ran towards her. " Oh my gosh, Adam Alex, and Brom..." She hugged them but then they all went behind her when they seen keagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.