Roses And Thomas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
((Well, their all either asleep or fucking, so, yeah.))

Shadow woke with a start, to find he has levitating in the air, surrounded by floating black candles lit with blue flames, which he could see as if they were auras. They lit the room rather dully, making shadows dance across the walls and floor. He looked down and saw Hannah sleeping. He descended quietly, leaving the candles suspended. He smiled at her as he watched her sleep.

Harri woke up and walked out into the living room. Everything seemed taller for some od reason. Then he realized he was a wolf again, but this time wearing pants. He shifted back, and the pants fit his frame. He walked into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

Hannah sighed lightly she was still sleeping. She bit her lower lip. She shrugged as she slept she held onto the blanket she was just tired soon she woke up. She gulped.she slowky was counting her steps to get to the living room. Shhe sighed and noticed shadows figure she smiled abd slowly walked towards him.

Hope sighed she looked around as she felt the warmth leave. She looked aroujd and though of how haley/sofia was doing. She smiled lightly. She shrugged. She looked around before going to the living room

"Ah, good morning, Hannah." he said, and walked towards her. He embraced her into his arms and kissed her softly. Harri should be making breakfast soon. Just as he thought this, the scent of pancakes and bacon reached his nose.

In the kitchen, Harri had begun to make breakfast, pancakes and bacon. He would make the hash browns in a little bit. Being tired, he didn't quite have the energy to fully transform back, so his ears, tail, and fangs were still visible.

Keagan burst through the door. looked around a moment. "Package!" he yelled, setting a box in the middle of the living room, and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

Hannah smiled lightly letting his arms go around her. She kissed him softly. " morning to you too" she wrapped. Her arms around his neck. She jumped when someone walk in. She shrugged and said, " how was your sleep?"

Hope stalked to the living room sporting on the floor. She paused when a box In thd room.

Sofia woke up and started dressing she grinned looking at him she loved that body. She looked around and found a way out

Shadow turned away from her, and walked over to the package Keagan brought in. He opened the box, and sifted through. He dumped the box's contents onto the floor. The refrigerator sized box contained nothing but a shitload of packing peanuts and a single lollipop. "Bastard!" he yelled, picking up the candy. "Called us suckers..." he looked over at Hannah, and held the confection out to her. "Want a lollipop?" he asked her.

Harri finished up the bacon, and began making the hash browns.

Raikoh's frame was sprawled across the bed. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked up at Sofia. "Shit... You've got quite the taint, Sofia." He sat up in the bed, and shook his head.

Hannah smiled lightly, she looked at him and noticed something, and it began to show shape, she tilted her head softly. ' I think that guy may be connected to So- or Haley, whichever she goes by, her ex demon." She said as she looked at Hope. She glanced at shadow and said, " maybe."she said sweetly. " Of course I do." She heard Hope, " that is no fair." Hannah stuck out her tongue at Hope. "Sucks huh?" She walked over to Shadow. " I think the event is the most amazing thingthat has ever happened to me, You know, Hope?" Hope shrugged as she rolled her eyes. Hannah said, " Do you want one, Hope, you know my powers." She grinned.

Sofia looked over at him and smiled. " oh really?" She said, She turned over on her stomach to look at him, ' i think you weren't bad yourself."

"Keagan? He said he dated a witch once, I think. He doesn't talk too much aside from business." Shadow said, shrugging.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" Harri yelled, his voice echoing through the house.

Raikoh smirked a little. "Hm. I've had a little practice. However, you're the first witch." He leaned over towards her and kissed her cheek. "And considerably one of the most enjoyable." he chucled, getting off of the bed. He stretched and yawned.

Hannah and Hope both look at her, " our sister dated a demon," they both said at the same time. Hannah looked at Hope who sighed. She then looked at him, " yeah and he treated her so horribly that she was in so much pain, too much to not do... our rituals. That was after he broke up with her, and when she was with him, though, she was so happy... " She heard Hope, she said, " not practically one, just trying to find that spark in bed... "

Hope smiled lightly, she said, " We've never seen her happier since, after he gone, she turned into a slut." She looked at Hannah . " and yes it is okay to say that word."

Sofia smiled lightly, ' I need to tell you something..." She said softly. She sat there thinking. " my name isn't Sofia... it's Haley.' she said softly. " I changed it after my first demon boyfriend broke up with me... it was to... get rid of the old self but it never worked." She said softly. She smiled. She then finally kissed his lips, after he kissed her cheek. " That's good we should do that more often " She paused as an idea popped in her head, " Hey wanna orb to the dining room, it's faster."

Shadow nodded at the information being given to him. "Nagaek!" he called out, and a Demon appeared in a cloud of red smoke, and in full form. "What, sorcerer? You know not to call my name unless necessary!" it yelled at him. It turned to see the two girls. "Shit... the sisters..." The Demon hung it's head. "Shadow, you're a bastard. Almost makes me proud." he said. Shadow smiled and nodded at it. "Keagan, did you date witch named Haley, once?" he asked as the demon changed back into human form. "Yeah, at one point. Look, I'd rather not-" "You would, and you will."

Just then Harri popped in. "I said... Oh, hey Keagan."

Raikoh nodded. "Alright, Sof- Haley. And yes, we should." He thought for a moment. "Sure. Easier than climbing the rope back up." he said

Demon.jpg <=== Nagaek (Demon Keagan)

Hope covered her mouth. She didn't know what her sister will do. She looked away looking at Hannah.

Hannah was just so shocked from seeing the demon figure. She glanced at hope. She touched her nose. To let Haley see him. She looks around before talking to hope in her head, a little spell was casted.

Bit before he could change back they seen the orb of Haley it was black and after orbs left she was there and hope said," so much for our plan" she whispered. Haley said, " did you not hold your breathe?" She giggled..she then said," here sit down" she sat him down and she looked over to see the demon who left her turn human.

Harri turned just in time to see the two orb into the kitchen. He scrunched up his nose. "Augh! Burnt popcorn... Hate the smell..."he said, shaking his head, causing his ears to flop around.

Keagan was adjusting his suit as the minute flash of an orb caught his eye. He turned to see her and Raikoh in the kitchen, with Harri in the doorway. "Goddamn it, it is her..." he said, sighing deeply. He looked over at the blind warlock who summoned him there. "Can I just-" "No." "Dammit." "Payback's a bitch, ain't it, Keagan?"

Shadow smiled evilly at the demon in his living room. He was getting back at him for every single prank the demon ever pulled on them. Except that one he pulled last June. That one was fuckin' funny.

Raikoh clenched his stomach as the orbed into the kitchen. Travelling by magic always made him feel sick. He looked up to see Keagan change into his human form. "Hey, Keagan." he said, forcing himself not to puke.

Hope and Hannah both looked at each other, before Hannah slowly broke the trance. She looked over and smiled. She closed her eyes softly. She blinked and looked at HAley. " Haley.. hunny..." She sighed softly looking down and thought.

Haley raised an eyebrow as she heard Keagen all want to leave, but she looked over at him, for some reason, she was told to hate him. She glared at Hope. " hope keep your thoughts to yourself!" She blushed and shook her head.She knew that all of the three can hear thoughts. She smiled softly. " Why is everything so weird" She whispered to the girls, since she was close to them.

Hope and Hannah smiled, " guess who we found..." Haley thought about it, " Wait, don't play tricks on me, ever since... I have been just..." She shrugged. ' not as caring you know." She shook her head, " So who. " Hope said, " it's a demon." Haley paused, her eyes grew and thought to both of the girls, " What?! My ex!! But he... and we." She groaned and crossed her arms. " Quit lying he told me he hated me anyways." She groaned she was so mad she orbed out. Both girls sighed. But Hannah pushed Hope, " Why did you hint her?!" She shook her head, " you know they were done and over with." Hope shrugged and said, " Sorry!! I Was just wanting her to get some happiness and less in the killing mood. "

Keagan looked confused as the scene unfolded. He honestly didn't know what to think, which was odd, because he rarely stopped thinking. "Haley..." he whispered softly as she orbed out of the room. He was in shock.

Shadow stared at the demon coldheartedly. He hated Keagan, he was just good at hiding it.

Harri coughed as she orbed out and the scent reached his nose. "Quit fucking doing that! I hate that smell! Gauhg!"

Raikoh had helped himself to breakfast already. He had worked up quite an appetite last night. He looked up just in time to see the little cloud of smoke that was left over after someone orbed to a place. He shoved another strip of bacon into his mouth and ran outside to try finding her. He jumped down the well, hoping to find her back inside his secret room.

Hope sighed softly, she put out her hand as she thought about the conjuring stuff. She blinked before she thought. She smelt food, she touched one of the black rose pedals after she left since it was there. She smiled. She tilted her head as she thought.

Hannah looked at her, " you don't need that stuff to find her, think.. where would she go." Hope gasped, " oh! " She said, " We'll be back, we are getting our sister back." Hannah sighed, " I can stay, go find her, just remember that place in mind." It sucked that she didn't have the orbing power. She walked into the kitchen " Tell them that.." After Hope disappeared, but leaving nothing behind. Hannah sighed and went to get some of the food, she was hungry.

Haley was in the secret room, tears were falling. She didn't want him to come near her, she hated him for what he did to her, why did he even do that, play on act like he is madly in love with her for so long, like a year and just leave, after just saying screw you, bye. She laid onto the bed. She wasn't wanting to do anything else since she knows he is still breathing.

Last edited:
As the demon in human form stared into space, trying to figure out what was going on, Shadow smiled maliciously and walked into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. He was famished. Summoning magic could really take a lot out of a guy.

Harri had made a sandwich out of two pancakes and several strips of bacon, and had gone to his room where he wouldn't smell the magic anymore.

Raikoh looked around the room, but it was dark. He lit the fire hoping to see here there.

Hope and Hannah both looked at each other. She bit her lower lip and shrugged. Hannah shrugged herself and mouthed something after getting food. She turned and seen shadow she smiled and went to sit her normal spot. She smiled again.
Hope walked back into the kitchen so she can eat. She closed her eyes and wondered. She blinked she got some food.
JHaley sighed and looked up when she noticed himm she looked away. " what.. " She hid her face in the pillow.

Last edited:
Shadow sat down next to Hannah and began eating. "This is pretty good." he said to her, trying to strike up a conversation.

Keagan looked over at Shadow forlornly. Shadow nodded his head, and Keagan grabbed some breakfast and walked out the door. He most likely would not come back soon.

Raikoh walked towards her and sat on the bed. "I came to check if you are ok."

Hannah looked at Shadow as he spoke. She nodded. She said, " yeah it is." she said softly. she smile lightly.She was glad that they can be like this. she tilted her head softly, " i wonder how Haley is doing...' she looked down softly.
hope was in the living room and watched him leave. she didn't know what to do.

Haley sighed, ' it's so hard to understand, well not really." She gulped, she bit her lower lip. She looked down tears falling. " he is my ex, and I haven't gotten over him yet."

Shadow took another bite of pancake. "She's a strong girl, I can see that. With time, she will be just fine."

Raikoh scooted a little closer to her, a confused and surprised look on his face. "You dated Nagaek the Manipulative? Either you are a very stupid witch, or you don't have the power of insight. You would think it to be basic reasoning not to get too emotionally attached to a demon who's whole reputation is built around the art of manipulation." He sighed. "But, I suppose, as they say, 'shit happens'." he placed a hand comfortingly on her shoulder.

Hannah sighed, " Not unless she keeps seeing him like that, what just happened, you know? " She said, " When it comes to men, she is very... sensitive and not so strong." She looked down. " I Mean yeah she is the older sister, but she is sensitive. " She blinked her eyes softly.

Haley sighed softly, " But still he said that he wanted to be with me... and I wanted tobe with him.. I think we both grew attached, or at least what I thought." She looked over at Raikoh, " You o know not to anger me yes?" She said softly

Status
Not open for further replies.